Tenma/reshiwum's General Creations Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED]

(Sep. 18, 2021  5:05 PM)reshiwum Wrote: ayy yoo 2 lucy things in a row? what the fish 

but you guys must be ok with that because you guys love lucy right <3 have this - my hot take on medibang mobile

[Image: 20210912_160305.png?width=355&height=427]
Lucy belongs to BurningSands ! im liking lucy with curved horns hope thats cool! <3

Great work! I really like your art style tbh. Never thought fanart of fanart could be this good lol.
(Sep. 18, 2021  5:10 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  5:05 PM)reshiwum Wrote: ayy yoo 2 lucy things in a row? what the fish 

but you guys must be ok with that because you guys love lucy right <3 have this - my hot take on medibang mobile

Lucy belongs to BurningSands ! im liking lucy with curved horns hope thats cool! <3

Great work! I really like your art style tbh. Never thought fanart of fanart could be this good lol.

thanks! i know im good DJ 2002 /j

LUCY LOOKS SUPER COOL!! I appreciate all of the Lucy love and fanart (all of this keeps reminding me that I really need to work on her persona/characterization a little more so that she isnt just a paper doll or so aaa)
YO new art :]

Go For It, Nakamura! Redraw but with Gold and Silver from Pokemon. Silver is the red-haired boy and Gold is the other latter.

ITS NOT POKESPE BASED it would be so out of character if it is lol. probs game-based on this one (but gold doesn't really have a personality unless you decide or if you play as lyra/kris so eh)

[Image: 1633061224299.png?width=288&height=427]

The manga cover I'm redrawing, if you wonder:

hey, hey, hey! (bokuto voice) im here to drop a quick thing: i'll also be posting my fics here! following the "One Creation Thread per user"-rule :]

"art" also counts writing, right? that's another reason i changed my thread's name to "general art thread" (some may not notice ;])
no art in the meantime, but i wrote a thing yesterday :]] its a pokemon fic centering around N and Touya (BW Male protag), somewhat inspired by the concepts of chess. oh and its also gameverse-based, not pokespe-based. please, do give it a read! its still on the work, so suggestion would really help me improve ^-^)/

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34248508
(Oct. 03, 2021  4:13 PM)reshiwum Wrote: hey, hey, hey! (bokuto voice) im here to drop a quick thing: i'll also be posting my fics here! following the "One Creation Thread per user"-rule :]

"art" also counts writing, right? that's another reason i changed my thread's name to "general art thread" (some may not notice ;])
no art in the meantime, but i wrote a thing yesterday :]] its a pokemon fic centering around N and Touya (BW Male protag), somewhat inspired by the concepts of chess. oh and its also gameverse-based, not pokespe-based. please, do give it a read! its still on the work, so suggestion would really help me improve ^-^)/

You could call it "general creation thread". But yeah, writing can be considered art, but it depends on the text.
(Oct. 03, 2021  4:17 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  4:13 PM)reshiwum Wrote: hey, hey, hey! (bokuto voice) im here to drop a quick thing: i'll also be posting my fics here! following the "One Creation Thread per user"-rule :]

You could call it "general creation thread". But yeah, writing can be considered art, but it depends on the text.

dangs, of course you're right. thanks for the tip
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:43 AM)reshiwum Wrote: YO new art :]

Go For It, Nakamura! Redraw but with Gold and Silver from Pokemon. Silver is the red-haired boy and Gold is the other latter.

ITS NOT POKESPE BASED it would be so out of character if it is lol. probs game-based on this one (but gold doesn't really have a personality unless you decide or if you play as lyra/kris so eh)

My favorite part is where Silver punches Gold. (great drawing btw)
(Oct. 03, 2021  4:24 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:43 AM)reshiwum Wrote: YO new art :]

My favorite part is where Silver punches Gold. (great drawing btw)

Thanks!

plplpls dont open if you're...not a fan of preciousmetalshpping
WHAT IS UP GAMERS do u miss me u most totally do dont u ^3^♡♡

i forgot about wbo aaa ive been deactivating myself from forums (-smogon)

anyways legends arcueid arceus is a thing wow?? i drew human hisui typhlosion lo (wip)

the pokemon btw shes so chill i fuggin love her ^3°♡♡

anyway YEAH!! thats ut im heading out again probably will be back when hell freezes over ^3^♡♡
(Feb. 18, 2022  12:05 PM)reshiwum Wrote: WHAT IS UP GAMERS do u miss me u most totally do dont u ^3^♡♡

anyways legends arcueid arceus is a thing wow?? i drew human hisui typhlosion lo (wip)

anyway YEAH!! thats ut im heading out again probably will be back when hell freezes over ^3^♡♡
my brain hurts it feels like i just binge watched a hurricane
(Feb. 18, 2022  3:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2022  12:05 PM)reshiwum Wrote: WHAT IS UP GAMERS do u miss me u most totally do dont u ^3^♡♡

my brain hurts it feels like i just binge watched a hurricane

What...?