Team bey flare

(Aug. 22, 2018  7:51 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Could I join your team

And who else is on the team?

I guess you could join the team have to check with Xeno, I mean I think you're a really good blader, and also the only people I know that are on the team are Xeno, me, possibly Rob even though he isn't in our area, and I think Ardmore Bladers, and Common Pickle.
Hey Xeno, 1upsmasher here. I was wondering, can I join you're team? I can custom beys if you guys need, also I have more than 3 beys so, yeah.
(Aug. 27, 2018  6:54 PM)RemixRewind Wrote: Hey Xeno, 1upsmasher here. I was wondering, can I join you're team? I can custom beys if you guys need, also I have more than 3 beys so, yeah.

Shure have you been to any tournaments
(Aug. 27, 2018  7:16 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  6:54 PM)RemixRewind Wrote: Hey Xeno, 1upsmasher here. I was wondering, can I join you're team? I can custom beys if you guys need, also I have more than 3 beys so, yeah.

Shure have you been to any tournaments

Well that's the thing, my first one will be the new york one.
Guys it you are still active pm me
(May. 29, 2019  1:17 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Guys it you are still active pm me

What does that mean
(May. 29, 2019  7:47 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  1:17 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Guys it you are still active pm me

What does that mean

If you are still active on the WBO and are part of the team PM Hyper Xeno?
The team is now open to everyone let me know if you want to join
(Jul. 22, 2019  1:07 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: The team is now open to everyone let me know if you want to join

Are you allowed to let me join? I live in australia but probably not if not that is ok
Yeh shure no problem
Hello! I am in the international team thing and was put into here!

(Jul. 27, 2019  6:11 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hello! I am in the international team thing and was put into here!
Also I have Hell Salamander, Ace Dragon, Valtryek V2, Kerbeus K2, and Z Achilles A4.
Cool also what tournaments have you been to
(Jul. 27, 2019  6:20 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Cool also what tournaments have you been to
None but I’m trying to go to the next tournament in my area(Beyblade East is during something I have).
Oh well we will try to host monthly in pA 2 months tops
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:17 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Oh well we will try to host monthly in pA 2 months tops
Thanks!

(Jul. 27, 2019  5:48 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  5:17 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Oh well we will try to host monthly in pA 2 months tops
Thanks!
If it is really far I might not be able to make it because parents.
I am hosting a MD team format soon
(Jul. 27, 2019  6:13 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am hosting a MD team format soon
Aww in Maryland?

Also, who else in this team is going to Beyblade East?
Yeh 2 hours away from where the pA tournaments are we will call it battle bey bash part 1 MD Part 2 PA
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:06 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Yeh 2 hours away from where the pA tournaments are we will call it battle bey bash part 1 MD Part 2 PA
So there are 2 parts and the 1st one is in Maryland and the 2nd one is in Pennsylvania?
Guy what would work for you weekdays in August for a MD tournament
(Aug. 18, 2017  5:12 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Looking for members 
1must be active 
2must have at least 3 beys
3must have 1 beyblade from each system 
4open To all

I have one from everything except plastic. Am I fine?
Yea of course that is kinda old
K then I’m in. The question that I told you about is kinda weird. It’s about classic combos. My current combos are unicrest infinity revolve, v2 down(need help with tip) and then ifritor, who I have nothing for.
Middles:
Yell
Jerk
Limited
Magnum
Oval
Round
Tips:
Accel
Volcanic-s
XTEND-s
Jolt-s
Liner/liner-s
Flugel-s
Variable
Orbit
Yard-s
Jaggy-s
Needle-s
Nothing
Defense
And a couple tips I don’t know the names of
These are the parts I’m willing and am allowed to use. Hyper Xeno allowed me to post this here.

I do have other layers if needed
Imma need a while to think about the best combos with those parts