Team Young Champs (Recruiting NJ and NY)

thanks
I am Blader Moon, and i plan to spread my name across the cosmos. I also train with Blader jay. I look to be a valuable member off this team and promise my full potential. I am learning the ways of the sacred beyblade but often train my beys.
Blader Moon!! How are you my good friend? Oh beychamp76 Blader Moon is from the same area as me okay.
Ok blader moon your in but can you read the first post and change your sig
Blader jay can you explain to blader moon about signatures
Alright Beychamp76. OHHHHH YEAAAAH!!!!!
Great
Hopefully you train to become better
its okay beychamp76 he trains with me whenever he can
GO TEAM YOUNG CHAMPS!!!!!
Thats a definite no from my mom she says that I dont know my surroundings or the people out in NYC
Its ok
the members going will try to represent the whole team and win
alright lets go TEAM YOUNG CHAMPS!!!!
I cant find the video u made on youtube for our team
oh that sucks
I saw the video
It was nice
It's okay if you can't come
There will be many more tournaments
hey beychamp or anyone does anyone know how to upload a sig i enter the url but it comes up as a link not a pic. HELP! (I feel like a noob.)
(Aug. 19, 2012  1:51 AM)gmanbolt5 Wrote: hey beychamp or anyone does anyone know how to upload a sig i enter the url but it comes up as a link not a pic. HELP! (I feel like a noob.)

If you read through this guide, it tells you how to put in a signature. Also, take the time to see the other helpfull guidlines that are featured in this guide, they'll help.

Teams are not chat rooms. Don't ask for help, they're not replacements for the questions threads we have.
On the buttons, there is a button that has a mountain with a sun
Once you click on it they will ask for the pictures URL/link
Post the link/URL in the box and then save your sig
Thank you for helping me.
Your welcome and I wanted to tell you that team young champs will face team big bang fury at the tournament
awesome I'm totally ready to battle!!
Great
Train hard to improve so we could win
Gmanbolt5 and Blader Dan
Do u guys have a string launcher or grip launcher
I wish I could go to the tournament but I don't think I can
I probably won't be able to come
It's ok
Maybe the next tournament you can come

GO TEAM YOUNG CHAMPS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Win one for me
Sorry i cant be there either i would horribly thrash them with great power GO TEAM YOUNG CHAMPS!!!!!