Team Young Champs (Recruiting NJ and NY)

Is your location in NY or NJ if it is you can join also you have to be able to go to tournaments in the future
Read the first post as well and post your info here
Members you can try to recruit people as well
just tell them to read the first post and post their info here
well i would like to join heres my info. like i told beychamp76 i'm still beginning so i don't know the exact name of my beys i do know i have about 8 and i am still collecting, still beginning so i don't know my launch power, i do have a little experience i'v been to a few tournaments, i think a rank for me is either a learning or average blader, and a position would probably be a substitution.
ok your in and I will add you to the members list tomorrow because im currently in a hurry
first post updated
everyone welcome gmanbolt5
he is a new member
and welcome!
Beychamp76:This team is looking great!also hope we battle in the next NY tournament!good luck with this team!
Yea good team i guess but BigBangFury is not outclass yet and we will take you on!!!!
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:29 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Beychamp76:This team is looking great!also hope we battle in the next NY tournament!good luck with this team!
Thanks and hopefully we do battle

(Aug. 15, 2012  3:24 AM)ZERO X Wrote: Yea good team i guess but BigBangFury is not outclass yet and we will take you on!!!!
Thanks and we accept your challenge!
Everyone
Pyro is hosting a tournament on the 26 of august
Hopefully everyone could come so we could meet each other and battle team big bang fury since they challenged us
Also if any members are coming to the tournament, remember to battle hard
I'm goin to that tourny
great
remember your representing this team so battle hard
we might face team big bang fury as well
Hey beychamp76! if a blader becomes a member of your team does the blader have to come to the leaders location for tournaments or no??
No but he should be able to go to tournaments in NY or NJ
First post updated
Sweet! Im trying to get my friend to make a profile so we both can join a team
You can join my team
Sweet!!! How do i do that?
just read the first post and write your info
Congratulations gmanbolt5!
you have been promoted to average blader!
sweet!!! thanks beychamp76 oh and how do i get a sig
just go to anyones sig shop and request a sig
remember to tell them to write Team Young Champs in your sig
Hi! My name is Blader Jay and i live in Syracuse, NY. My blader skills are average but im still learning. I am so hoping to join this team and finally get into a tournament for the first time.
You are now a member of our team!
CONGRATULATIONS!
and Welcome!
thank you so much beychamp76!!
one question can you save my friend a spot