Team VICTORIES SOL (North America only)

I combined two team names together lol

WELCOME! I will host a zoom meeting every week on Sunday if people are available (and if I am too.) I will post when they will take place and the link when we will do them. Our team mascot: [Image: 7f2ad4962e34038b71957902ca0392a5.jpg] I also might set up tournaments on the beyblade burst app so we can battle online! So, do you wanna join? It'll be a beyblade BLAST!
id love to but im not going on zoom calls.
(Apr. 22, 2021  12:41 AM)eggblader Wrote: id love to but im not going on zoom calls.

Ok that's fine

*Note* You don't have to do the zooms
permission to come aboard?
I would if I wasnt on two teams already and if carl wasnt the only mascot (he can be a mascot, just not the only one)
but I am still thinking on it
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:02 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: permission to come aboard?

You are now a member

(Apr. 22, 2021  11:39 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:

You are now a member

Are you ok with that?

New mascot: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:39 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:

You are now a member

(Apr. 22, 2021  11:39 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: You are now a member

Are you ok with that?

New mascot: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Yep I’m 100% on board. 

(When I said “permission to come aboard?” I got that from Aqua man cause I watched the movie on Sunday.
hey TheRogueBlader have you left your team (If so Imma join this one)
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey TheRogueBlader have you left your team (If so Imma join this one)
No, I’m not abandoning my team.
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey TheRogueBlader have you left your team (If so Imma join this one)
No, I’m not abandoning my team.

ok so I will still be a memeber of your team (but I will come and post on this threade sometimes)
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No, I’m not abandoning my team.

ok so I will still be a memeber of your team (but I will come and post on this threade sometimes)

Coolio.
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  4:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: ok so I will still be a memeber of your team (but I will come and post on this threade sometimes)

Coolio.

I also watched aquaman a couple weeks ago! It was cool!
Who can do a zoom on Sunday?
Next week on Saturday, we will battle on the beyblade burst app, if people are available and have it.
i would love to join your team we will become unbeatable
yo any chance i could join? i could do zoom calls but i dont have a webcam
Hello! I would also love to join the Victories Sol! I will be able to come to most of the meetings on zoom!

I also just created a team called the Flamers Strike! I am also excited to be in this team(If I get confirmation!)and meet ya guys!
I want to join but i don't have my beys yet, but i have The Beyblade Burst App, can i still join.
how could i join?

im a blader from nor cal and i am interested in joining a team?