Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:49 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:53 AM)iArmani98 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:22 AM)soul pheonix Wrote: how about facebook
No we need something where we dont have to click on something and leave a comment. We need something fast and easy. So we can use tinychat. It has video chat on it. You can also log in with twitter and facebook if you want.

OORRR Facebook chat >.> Or group chat on Facebook...
Not everyone has a certain type of acc. or system or console. I dont have Facebook so thats out of the question. I doubt anyone here has a Twitter. That is what I own though. So we will most likely either use our team website or if your in a Webcamy mood then we use tinychat.
im on twitter not as fun as u would think and we should use tiny chat to see each other
Ok guys lets just stick to the website chat and this tinychat thingy. Also sora fill out the form and have you group do it too.
my team do not whant this but i can get there word or do you want me to get my second in command to pm you?
Just try to get all the people joining to fill out the form. PM me there usernames.
ok i can get you there stats but i have done the form ok???
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:11 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Um i think it is supposed to be a real bey because it is a real team.

*Has Retarded face on* DOOOOI S- *Falls down* OOF! Ouch... anyway that sucks... ok then... Ehmmm... Fav bey: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (BTW My Defense Sharp turned into a Defense Semi-Flat...)
anyone want me to go off on him cause right now i can make him cry
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:00 AM)zander1029 Wrote: anyone want me to go off on him cause right now i can make him cry

Ok, now u sound like my dad... Why would u do that?
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:12 PM)iArmani98 Wrote:
No we need something where we dont have to click on something and leave a comment. We need something fast and easy. So we can use tinychat. It has video chat on it. You can also log in with twitter and facebook if you want.

Not everyone has a certain type of acc. or system or console. I dont have Facebook so thats out of the question. I doubt anyone here has a Twitter. That is what I own though. So we will most likely either use our team website or if your in a Webcamy mood then we use tinychat.

(Not to come off as rude for my comment, btw) I have twitter Grin *Side note* we should all stay true to the team (Sora decide what team you want to join...). Basically, we all should have scheduled meetings for every Saturday or so, since Tinychat is a group based webcam chat. Oh yeah anyone going to the Regional Qualifiers tmr?
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:20 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:12 PM)iArmani98 Wrote:

(Not to come off as rude for my comment, btw) I have twitter Grin *Side note* we should all stay true to the team (Sora decide what team you want to join...). Basically, we all should have scheduled meetings for every Saturday or so, since Tinychat is a group based webcam chat. Oh yeah anyone going to the Regional Qualifiers tmr?

Dont have a cpu... Just a WII
Hmm, this would be weird...Phone conference?

Oh yeah I'm planning on making a Team Youtube...
tripleaaa im sorry just mad at other people and need to blow off steam and a phone cofrence would cost money
Home phone?
Name:Jerec
Favorite type:stamina
Favorite bey:custom
Reason I want to join:To make myself known in the bey world
Extra details:veteran blader I have Been blading since plastics came out and go through trial and error almost every day to make the perfect bey also I can tell most beys strength by just looking at them for a little bit
@ TripleAAA:Much better. Now your officially in.
Aldon: Ok your in too.
What combos do you all use?

Attack: Ray Pegasus W105R2F
Stamina: Burn Phoenix 135MS
Defense: Earth Leone 145D
(Aug. 14, 2011  10:55 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: What combos do you all use?

Attack: Ray Pegasus W105R2F
Stamina: Burn Phoenix 135MS
Defense: Earth Leone 145D

Attack: Galaxy Pegasis W105HF
Defense: Rock Scorpio T125JB
Stamina: Burn Phoenix T125WB
Balance: Poison Scorpio W105JB

P.S./Off Topic: This is from my DSI.
your team is nothing compare to me and my team team dark sky so join my team

find us
Name: Jack
Favorite Type: Defense
Favorite Beyblade: Omega Dragonis 85XF
Reason You Wanna Join: I met you and im a verteran blader!!!
Extras: I have ver 20 beyblades and many new unreleased in hasbro beys
(Aug. 15, 2011  12:03 AM)baron2011 Wrote: your team is nothing compare to me and my team team dark sky so join my team

find us

-.- Spam much? Dude, no one who is on our team will join your team...So carp off Joyful_2

TheMrblade2000 don't you have a Youtube?
ya im pretty popular
i just checked the kights thread and dude dont mess with us i mean spaming up the thread is just annoying
Guys please stop all of this arguing. Your in Mr.Blade. I think you will be a great addition to our team. But are you in our team or The Knights. I think its great to have another Illinois member on the team. But please make a choice of what team your gonna spend most of your time on.
(Aug. 15, 2011  8:31 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Guys please stop all of this arguing. Your in Mr.Blade. I think you will be a great addition to our team. But are you in our team or The Knights. I think its great to have another Illinois member on the team. But please make a choice of what team your gonna spend most of your time on.
TheMrblade2000 was just playing a immature trick on our team because we accept anyone who applies. It's just a trick he isnt really joining our team. Basically his post our spam.