"Team Shadow Nova" Team Omega Nova Indonesian Branch [Recruiting]

@kaskus : how to make that interesting banner of yours ? teach me Grin
I made it Smile i can make you one too if you want Smile
(Sep. 29, 2011  11:34 AM)nitrodamuz Wrote: @kaskus : how to make that interesting banner of yours ? teach me Grin
Thats the work of the Silver Shadow Joyful_2
(Sep. 29, 2011  1:42 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I made it Smile i can make you one too if you want Smile
Told ya' that sigs is awesome Chief - Idea!
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:43 PM)Kaskus Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  11:34 AM)nitrodamuz Wrote: @kaskus : how to make that interesting banner of yours ? teach me Grin
(Sep. 29, 2011  1:42 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I made it Smile i can make you one too if you want Smile

I am honored Smile thanks Kaskus
Tired how... i want to learnn .
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:44 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:43 PM)Kaskus Wrote:

I am honored Smile thanks Kaskus
Noprob, general Chief - Idea!
Photoshop CS3 Extended, check the General GFX thread, thats where i learn
Tommorow? Does all shadow novas Have to meet? I can't anywhere on suday tommorow. Gotta go to church. BTW. Inzuma, i tgink we need an URL to put p that in our sigs. I won't be so active, UN try outs are blocking my game - schedule...
(Oct. 01, 2011  11:26 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Tommorow? Does all shadow novas Have to meet? I can't anywhere on suday tommorow. Gotta go to church. BTW. Inzuma, i tgink we need an URL to put p that in our sigs. I won't be so active, UN try outs are blocking my game - schedule...

I can't go too, because my parents will go to a business meeting, and I have to take care of the house while they're gone.

@ Shika blade: I have some UN try outs too, but that doesn't block my game schedule very much, so I can still a bit active. Also next time fix your spelling & grammar (especially on our team leader's name).
thanks GX, so you two cant come. thats fine, thanks for informing me
I can't go to the meeting. My parents don't allow me Unhappy
neither can I, so the ones who do go are under Kaskus..

Darn, i wanted a few new beyblades from the tournment prizes
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:55 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: neither can I, so the ones who do go are under Kaskus..

Darn, i wanted a few new beyblades from the tournment prizes
The prizes isnt so good as WBO prizes after all. Joyful_2
can i join,i live in jakarta
Ok, your in, Welcome to the team!
thanks izuma
hey i want join this team , can i ?
Welcome to the team farrel_byxis !
We should get another meeting at pondok indah mall next week... I wanna show off mah new beys.
If i could i would. have a TON of HW currently and Kaskus cant go.
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:23 PM)Shika blade Wrote: We should get another meeting at pondok indah mall next week... I wanna show off mah new beys.

(Oct. 10, 2011  2:43 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: If i could i would. have a TON of HW currently and Kaskus cant go.
Ill be there @October 15th Chief - Uh.
hmmmmmmmmm so oct 15. PIM 1 Toys city ok? i will try to be there
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:23 PM)Shika blade Wrote: We should get another meeting at pondok indah mall next week... I wanna show off mah new beys.

Ok, I will go.
ok. Eggy Shika. We will have a meeting cause of you, good job matey
(Oct. 10, 2011  6:14 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: hmmmmmmmmm so oct 15. PIM 1 Toys city ok? i will try to be there
Try the BEST ! GOOD LUCK you'll need it Chief - Idea!
Anyway, are you removed your FB account? Chief - Hmm ...