Team Platypus! (Oregon and North California)

SO! WELCOME TO TEAM PLATYPUS!! We are a team from Oregon, and northern California. We love to beyblade and would like to have some members.

REQUIRMENTS:
You must be in the oregon and north california area, and able to participate in tournaments around there.
You must be appropriate. meaning that you have to be respectful, and nice towards others in our team, and try atleast to not talk about questionable teams.

MEMBERS SO FAR

Iraija

Please join if possibru. Thank you bladers! Chief - Idea!
Seems cool, am I late?
I'm around San Pablo/Richmond in NorCal
(Feb. 07, 2017  3:44 AM)Iraija Wrote: SO! WELCOME TO TEAM PLATYPUS!! We are a team from Oregon, and northern California. We love to beyblade and would like to have some members.

REQUIRMENTS:
You must be in the oregon and north california area, and able to participate in tournaments around there.
You must be appropriate. meaning that you have to be respectful, and nice towards others in our team, and try atleast to not talk about questionable teams.

MEMBERS SO FAR

Iraija

(Feb. 07, 2017  3:44 AM)Iraija Wrote: SO! WELCOME TO TEAM PLATYPUS!! We are a team from Oregon, and northern California. We love to beyblade and would like to have some members.

REQUIRMENTS:

MEMBERS SO FAR

Iraija

We would like to join! We're in Oregon
Can't join but I like the name.
I might be able to join because I live in the bay area CA. But I don't think I can go to tournaments because I'm busy.
Team has been dormant for THREE YEARS. Shotgunblade Stop Necroposting, please.