Team Lynx [Southern California,America/USA] (Disbanded to be rebooted)

This is Team Lynx,a MFB team that loves cats with all of their heart

Allies:none so far
Rivals:Team Lupus

Members:
RacingCheetahz-Leader
Breakdown-Member
Justj11.-Member
UltimateMaster-Member

Beys:
Phantom Lynx CH120WD -RacingCheetahz
Wyvern R.D.-Breakdown
-Justj11.
-UltimateMaster
Feel free to join if you're in the SoCal region
(Dec. 14, 2015  4:18 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: This is Team Lynx,a MFB team that uses exclusively the Lynx clear wheel/energy ring.

Allies:none so far
Rivals:Team Lupus (possibly)

Members:
RacingCheetahz-Leader

Feel free to join if you're in the SoCal region

Why does it have to be, Lynx? Really limits those who wish to be part of this team ya know.

I mean yeah, team name hur-dur but for specification wise. Why not just get a shared team signature ?
Team Lupus did it with the Wolf clear wheel/energy ring
and Lynx is a pretty balanced stated CW/ER that can be used for a wide variety of combos,as there are a lot of different lynx species and subspecies
(Dec. 17, 2015  2:58 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Team Lupus did it with the Wolf clear wheel/energy ring
and Lynx is a pretty balanced stated CW/ER that can be used for a wide variety of combos,as there are a lot of different lynx species and subspecies

Can I just have the Lynx facebolt and be a member that way?

I have nothing against the rest of the bey, honestly is pretty nice and stands out due to the color variation. Though I suppose I will appeal to this and get to the Lynx as well.
Wait, wait! Let me clear this up. Team Lupus doesn't make our members use only Wolf, we have people include wolves in their username/sig/avatar. And we haven't even enforced it lately. Definitely work on a logo or something. And check out our thread for the whole rivalry thing.
use what ever clear wheel you want
Does anyone want to join my team for the upcoming tournament?

meta you are now part of team lynx
Oh uhh that's nice. My body is uhh not that ready yet for this team up.
(Dec. 31, 2015  3:59 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Oh uhh that's nice. My body is uhh not that ready yet for this team up.

you can hide your face
This is gonna be a wonderful team up, also yes I'll be using Thermal Pisces.
((Quietly takes notes on his opponent's combos and the best combos to beat theirs in the corner))
Since Meta has been banned i am short 2 members

Would someone like to join,i don't care on what ever combo you use
so it's been a few months and i would like to see if any members especially new ones would like to join my team

there are just 3 rules i want you to follow
1.be bonded to your Beyblade,your beyblade is like a pet so give it some love
(note:rule 1 does not apply if you're just starting,because you had no time to bond with your beyblade yet)
2.you can't hate cats or any feliform,this should be an apparent rule because a genus of cat is the name of the team
3.Have fun!

side note:here is a link to what the feliforms are https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliformia
I tryed to delete my post, but i dont have permission, so i just edited. now this comment is stuck here.
Is there any Cali bladers that want to join?
Why not ask Breakdown and Wars End? Breakdown is a champ in the making and Wars just needs some guidance. You guys could be a great team!
(Sep. 19, 2016  2:01 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Why not ask Breakdown and Wars End? Breakdown is a champ in the making and Wars just needs some guidance. You guys could be a great team!

WarsEnd and Breakdown will not listen to me.
WarsEnd mocks every word i say.
Breakdown is very risky because if he gets in any way bothered he will become a monster.

i need other people
(May. 04, 2016  1:36 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: it's only me for now,one of my brothers might join the WBO though and if he does i will force him on my team.

also GreatgodzeusHD i suggest changing your name to GreatdogzeusHD,i actually read it as that at first and took me until Big trouble in little tokyo to actually read/say it right.

What happened to all of that Force? Especially if they are using your parts, I'd demand more respect from them, and maybe help Breakdown channel that "monstrosity" into the ripcord. What I see from them is potential in need of guidance, and who'd be better to give it to them?
(Sep. 20, 2016  8:13 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2016  1:36 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: it's only me for now,one of my brothers might join the WBO though and if he does i will force him on my team.

also GreatgodzeusHD i suggest changing your name to GreatdogzeusHD,i actually read it as that at first and took me until Big trouble in little tokyo to actually read/say it right.

What happened to all of that Force? Especially if they are using your parts, I'd demand more respect from them, and maybe help Breakdown channel that "monstrosity" into the ripcord. What I see from them is potential in need of guidance, and who'd be better to give it to them?

that brother that might have joined was WarsEnd,he was cooperative then and now all he does is mock me.

Also trying to channel Breakdown's monstrosity is like trying to teach a dog algebra
Oi Oi, I'd like to join this team :).. I'm from south central Los Angeles & I'd Mike to join your team.. I agree beys should be loved like pets, partners, best friends.. You must build that bond with your bey to get better n better each time you battle.. Its a beautiful experience.. My main bey is n always will be Spiral Lynx WA145 F... I remember what you told me about how I should modify my bey RacingCheetah but tbh I have that kinda bond n connection with my bey n I can't just modify him like that unless i knew he needed it you know n in my eyes he's just fine n I do looove felines ^^ some of my friends vdll me Hato or Gato NegroNegro haha . but may I join?????
Oi cheetahz should we have our own burst combos? Also can I change my MFB combo to Earth Libra D125 WD plz and thx?
(May. 10, 2017  12:56 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: Oi cheetahz should we have our own burst combos? Also can I change my MFB combo to Earth Libra D125 WD plz and thx?

The combos listed are supposed the signature combos of the members.
Ik but this is my new signature combo, I have used it in most of my tournaments ive been to
(May. 13, 2017  4:59 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: Ik but this is my new signature combo, I have used it in most of my tournaments ive been to

Wait I thought I fixed that.
OK tanks