2.08%
good!
4.17%
cool!
6.25%
Awesome!
77.08%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
(Dec. 22, 2011  11:26 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i don't see how pyro and engie are getting overpowered

if anything the introduction of the spycicle made spy ridiculously hard to kill via normal pyro methods; at one point my team had 5 pyros just because of two spies

currently switch between Multiplay UK's dm_store server, glf-clan's Mario Kart server and that Pokemon center server.

i disagree tht pryos r and engies r overpower because the demoknight set which when u charge u can turn with the shoes and then when the persion persuder u can pick up there guns for more health so basicly its OVER kill Wink
i want a add player to my team named logan burkett
I have little kids running around this house of mine, so I can't have all of this blood and stuff just flying all around the screen. I tried that one with -silly in it, and using the violence_ codes, but it still doesn't work. Help?
Sorry for bumping, but I noticed this...

I am about to play it on the PC, and there are 3 or 4 Mario Kart Maps on there, too!! It's pretty cool, only world 1-2 is meant for taunt kills and goomba stomps. I compete in those so if you wanna find me look for me in those servers. I am DefStamina88, of course.

I'm most likely gonna be a Pyro or a Scout, but I play as all but Demoman....
i play this game from time to time, mostly going as heavy or engnier. i like it when im a heavy playing deffensive on a game i cant remember, in a little enclosed are where the enemy has to go and having a despenser nearby so i can keep reloading no mater what happens, untill a spy comes and stabs me dead.
I haven't played this in ages, so I'm going to start fresh.

Let's see how I go!
As much as I hate to necro-bump a thread - TF2 is freakin' epic.
I have a few stranges etc. and my favourite class is either scout with ; Strange scattergun/ strange force-o-nature, The winger/bonk!, and the Holy mackerel/ wrap assassin. Or Heavy with ; Strange Tomislav, The chocolate bar(I forget the name), and the eviction notice.
Steam profile link -
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BLAHDYBLAHBLAHBLAH/
Add me ! Smile
To be honest, the reason I've been inactive is due to major TF2 playing XD
I just don't have it at my dad's cause mac books with Mac OS X 10.4. or lower don't surpport it, and I cant be bothered to buy it.
Next week, if you add me we can trade Smile
ALOT.
So, I have officially gotten a hat for all classes that isn't an achievement hat. I also have misc(s) on every class. Here's a list (all classes except Demoman has Saxxy Clapper Badge)(G=Genuine, F=Festive, S=Strange, V=Vintage):

Scout: Wrap Battler, Fast Learner
Soldier: Defiant Spartan, Soldier's Stogie
Pyro: Hottie's Hoodie, Pyrovision Goggles
Demoman: Reggaelator, G. King of Scotland Cape, Bearder Bombardier
Heavy: Hard Counter, Professer Specs
Engineer: Texas Ten Gallon, Pocket Purrer [Pink]
Medic: Surgeon's Stahlhelm [Pink], Nine Pipe Problem
Sniper: Anger [Lavender], Itsy Bitsy Spyer
Spy: Counterfeit Billycock, G. Distinguished Rogue

Also, I think I have a boss loadout for every class, too! Here's what they are and why I use it (Classes in Order of Play Time, parentheses=Name Tag Name):

Pyro: S. Rainblower [1036 Kills, 34 Low Health Kills], Manmelter, S. Lollichop [128 Kills]
I use this loadout specifically to show off my two Stranges, but most importantly, to run around in the always fun and delusional world of Pyroland (Rainbows and Candy FTW!). Depending on the situation, I switch to Axstinguisher for more kills.

Sniper: S. Sniper Rilfe [450 Kills], Jarate "Daily Dose of Sodium", Bushwacka
Mainly use this loadout to collect kills with my Sniper Rifle. Also, Jarate-Bushwacka is a staple, and I do so well with it. If I play defensively, I put on the Cleaner's Carbine and the Shahanshah, which I correctly named "The Sha-Sha-Sha-Sha-Sha-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah". Cute

Spy: V. Ambassador, Sapper, S. Knife [29 Kills], Cloak and Dagger
This loadout is mainly used for assists and camping out for the right time to strike. With the V. Ambassador, I get lucky often and land headshots from long range, and I always have my S. Knife out for busy maps. Thanks to the Cloak and Dagger, I can sit cloaked in a spot where one player may be all by himself, wait, then backstab. I also use it to cloak and get away after an Ambassador kill. I usually don't switch anything, but if damage is the big thing, and I'm not getting headhsots, I switch to Enforcer.

Demoman: Loch-N-Load, S. Stickybomb Launcher [64 Kills], Scotsman's Skullcutter (Demoknight: Bootlegger, Splendid Screen, Claidheamh Mor)
Demoman is used especially to camp and deal damage. I have dangerous aim with Loch-N-Load compared to Grenade Launcher, so I use it. Also, Skullcutter does well in Damage. I use Claidheamh Mor on my Demoknight because I feel like I do more damage when I use it, even more than Eyelander and its reskins. However, I mainly use Demoman. I also have a Sticky Jumper for anything involving collecting.

Scout: Soda Popper, Flying Guillotine, Wrap Assassin
This loaout is specifically used for the Blood Effect. Wrap Assassin's Ornament + Guillotine = Low health and dropping. If I'm fully hyped, It can finish him off. On occasions, I use My Force-A-Nature, named "The F2P's Favorite Weapon", for knockback and extra jumps.

Heavy: S.Tomislav [13 Kills], Dalokoh's Bar, Fists of Steel
Since Tomislav is currently the best Minigun to have, why not get a strange one. I also do well with buffed health, so Dalokoh's is equipped, and Lastly, I use Fists of Steel, because I rarely run into other Melee users, and I get high crit-rate on it for some reason. Sometimes I switch to the Killing Gloves of Boxing (K.G.B.) when melee is abundant. Another reason why I choose Fists of Steel over KGB is because KGB fires slower, so I need that extra speed.

Engineer: F. Frontier Justice, Pistol, Jag
This is basically a straightforward Engineer Setup. Jag has the fastest build time of regular sentries, Pistol is needed for combat, as is the Frontier Justice if Spies manage to get to the machines. Also, I don't have a Wrangler, so I don't usually control it, but that's also a popular secondary. On occasions, I switch to Pomson when ammo packs are low, and when I wanna goof off, I go combat Engie by equipping Gunslinger.

Medic: Cursader's Crossbow, S. Quick Fix [8 Ubers, 28 Kill Assists], S. Bonesaw [1 Kill]
This loadout is used mainly when I like closed-quarters combat. Bonesaw gets a high crit-rate depending on how much damage you have taken, and Quick-Fix is just for that quick healing to build up uber. I sometimes Switch to Blutsauger when I am not hitting anything with the Crossbow, and occasionally for MvM or high player servers I switch to Kritzkreig.

Soldier: Direct Hit, Reserve Shooter, S. Shovel [1 Kill]
I don't use Soldier that often, but I have gotten better with him. I land many hits with the Direct Hit, Reserve Shooter is very needed for its crits on airborne targets, and Shovel for the Strange factor. I switch to Righteous Bison when Ammo Packs are low and to Black Box when health is a priority.

But yeah, anyways, I am getting onto some achievement servers and arena and also some deathmatch and deathrun. If ya find me, you know the name. Smile
Nice. Add me Defstamina?
I am spending 20pounds on TF2 around wednesday ... What to get?
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:24 PM)Luck Wrote: Nice. Add me Defstamina?

You can add me. You know what my name is, but it has two tags in front of it too...

Also, I've been playing as DemoPan, and I love playing as it, all the time. So fun. Cute
Soooo....
Recently started playing this alongside Dungeon Defenders, and it's pretty cool.
I have a sword for Demoman (forgot it's name) and, well....
It's awesome.
My steam name is cyber_tech_gator, if anyone's interested in a match.
I'm curious; What kind of items do you all have? I have 9 Stranges, a Festive, A Vintage, two Genuines, and an Unusual.

Also, anybody else noticing the high rising price of a Key nowadays, they just bumped it up to 5.11-5.22 Refined, and to think it was 4 Refined just a few months ago...
I have played this game and it is freaking awesome ! Though I must admit , I haven't played it for ages ! So I am gonna start fresh. I'll probably choose the Soldier since it is my best class Smile.
Sorry for the late reply defstamina, but I did just add you, and I have something like 27 stranges, 16 unique (mostly hats) and 3 vintages.
Link - http://backpack.tf/id/76561198077632221
BP Values -
36 ref
13$
46 items
0 raw keys
0.33 raw metal

EDIT: If you check out my BP, be sure to look at my force-a-nature Force-A-BLAH.
I accidentally deleted your friend request. Send it again, please? FAIL.
I do play this game, but I'm not very good at it. I had a vintage Sun on a Stick but crafted it with something else before I knew it was valuable.
I usually play:
Heavy with the Tomislav, Sandvich, and Gloves of Running Urgently,
Sniper (Not because I'm a COD fanboy) with the Sniper Rifle, Jarate, and Kukri,
Engineer using the same loadout as DefStamina.

I unlocked the Holy Mackerel recently and spent the last few days running around killing people with a fish, lol.
The new robotic items are so cool. I have 5 of the new robo hats at the moment.
My favourite class is the Soldier or the Engineer. I am good at Scout as well. My Scout loadout is Force A Nature, Bonk and Sandman, I have two Unusual Hats ; A Smoking Ol Geezer for the Engineer and a Smoking Elfin Big Deal for the scout.
Okay , I have started playing the game again. Can anybody tell me which offensive class I should go for ? I am not so good with the defensive and support classes Smile.
(May. 18, 2013  2:31 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: Okay , I have started playing the game again. Can anybody tell me which offensive class I should go for ? I am not so good with the defensive and support classes Smile.

Well, the Scout Class is usually annoying and is a bit too easy if you ask me. I would say Spy or Sniper, perhaps a combat Medic or Combat Engineer with the gunslinger...
Sorry for bumping, but I have to vent this out, and it's about all this hype on Robocrates. Seriously, I don't understand. All it is is hats reskinned to look robotic, and they're more expensive and more popular. Seriously, I don't find a purpose for this... Anybody else feel the same way...?

Oh, and I updated a bit now, for all classes:

Scout: I traded my Wrap Battler and recently found Ellis' Cap (Along with a Refined) to obtain a Purple Batter's Helmet. I'm now looking for either Purple or Pink Paint for my Fast Learner. I also recently obtained a S. Scattergun in place of my Soda Popper. Got it from 0 to 271 kills in 5 days. Grin Also, I'm looking for a misc for this class.

Soldier: I traded away my Defiant Spartan because it was hiding my Soldier's Stogie, and got a Honcho's Headgear. I also found an Armored Authority on an item drop, but traded it away. Also, my Shovel is up there in kills now, around 73. Could use a Misc...

Pyro: Nothing really new here. S. Rainblower's up to 1244 Kills (46 Low Health) and my S. Lollichop is up to 292. I'm currently looking for some Winter Wonderland Wrap that I might be getting soon. Grin

Demoman: Demoman's S. Stickybomb Launcher's still at 64 kills, mainly because I've been just DemoPan recently. Not really anything needs to change here.

Heavy: No big changes here. S. Tomislav's up from 13 to 21 in kills, still none while Ubercharged. Could use another misc.

Engineer: Recently Painted the Texas Ten Gallon Purple. Other than that, nothing new. Still looking for another misc to go alongside my Pink Pocket Purrer.

Medic: Medic Still looking fabolous in his Pink Surgeon's Stahlhelm and Nine Pipe Problem. The S. Quick Fix is at 1 Uber and 28 Kill Assists, and the S. Bonesaw is up at 140. FIne on this class.

Sniper: Lovin the Lavender Anger and Itsy Bitsy Spyer. S' Sniper Rifle's up to a solid 839 kills. Could use anther misc, maybe...

Spy: Spy looks good in the Genuine Distinguished Rogue and Counterfeit Billycock. S. Knife has 192 Kills on it. Could use another misc, maybe a new hat?
Wow. Another late reply from me. I'm resending the friend request.
Also, have tones of cool shizzle now.
I don't really like the new robo-hats. They're just annoying for some reason :L.
(May. 28, 2013  2:21 PM)Luck Wrote: Wow. Another late reply from me. I'm resending the friend request.
Also, have tones of cool shizzle now.
I don't really like the new robo-hats. They're just annoying for some reason :L.

Because they are just reskins of hats already in the game. They're nothing special.
I LOVE TF2! I prefer the Pyro and Heavy, but I'm pretty handy with an Atomizer equipped Scout. If you want to friend me I'm Akio143 on Steam, and Akio on TF2. I usually use a cruddy mic when I'm playing, so I'm pretty annoying.
I know they're re-skins. That's why it's not really true that it's the 'first completely community-created update'...
Sorry for the bump, but I want everybody's opinion on my idea:

I am not going to get any unusual hats/effects. I am not going to get any Robohats. I am not going to get any Botkillers. I am going to be the hipster of Team Fortress 2.

Whatcha guys think?