2.08%
good!
4.17%
cool!
6.25%
Awesome!
77.08%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
To whoever tried to add me: I accidentally pressed ignore. Please resend invite.

Also, I figured out a way to accept invites: Login to Steam on your browser. Click Community, then Invites. Accept invite. Not sure how to actually send invites in the first place when you have a free account.

On for actual TF2 discussion: Why does Tf2 tell me that it could not "CRC the map" properly? After saying this it kicks me out of the server. Unhappy
I used to play tf2 everday, from 2008, till 2010. I then stopped and started doing other things, still come back and visit it though. Although im sick of people asking me to trade my bills hat >Unhappy
did i mention you can craft weapons no i didnt well you can craft weapons i just crafted a gold gun for heavy
I'm downloading this on Steam as we speak. I'll leave my thoughts later.
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:23 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: I'm downloading this on Steam as we speak. I'll leave my thoughts later.

I forgot to leave my thoughts, TF2 is brilliant, I'm just no good at it.
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:53 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:23 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: I'm downloading this on Steam as we speak. I'll leave my thoughts later.

I forgot to leave my thoughts, TF2 is brilliant, I'm just no good at it.

Only tip I can give you is to play every class; spend amounts of time on every class to get comfortable with their strengths and shortcomings.

I myself am still not comfortable being a Demoman, and I suck at Demoknighting. However the Pyro, Medic, Spy, and Engineer I am most comfortable with.

Main reason to get comfortable with all the classes as possible is because it's more objective oriented as opposed to Kill/Death ratios of CoD. Doesn't matter how much you die, as long as your team completes the objective, it's fine.

What good are you if you're playing Engineer when there's 6 other Engineers on your team and no Pyros just in case a Spy disguises himself as one of those many Engineers?
bump

am I the only one on WBO that plays this near constantly?

also, totally regretting crafting Your Eternal Reward with the only Cloak and Dagger I had in my inventory. Unhappy
I play it quite often, usually every day but this week's been busy. (Yu-Gi-Oh stuff going on.) My Steam account is ILikeCookies.
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:57 PM)bugturtles Wrote: bump

also, totally regretting crafting Your Eternal Reward with the only Cloak and Dagger I had in my inventory. Unhappy

I play this all the time! My Steam is also ShredderN64. Hit me up! Grin

Also, the Cloak and is actually not to hard to come by, I just hope it wasn't vintage. D:

Anyway, I hate people asking for my Strange Weapons. Seriously, I freakin' PAID for the key for those crates, you're not getting it!
I just noticed one person said this is boring, they are a troll, I usually don't like war games, this is the only good one IMO.

i play it everyday infact ill play it after this so i dont think your the only one that plays it on WBO and im not sure how to get a sword for demo man i have to keep using the pain train
Just went on tf2 a few hours ago all non-stock weapons were down so everyone had to use stock weapons pretty carp though but im going to check now to see if non-stock weapons are up
Today is TF2's birthday so if you check on your TF2 youll get more items
GOOD NEWS:
NON-STOCK WEAPONS ARE NOW BACK UP
bump
So many if my friends play it, it's not funny. I mostly play the offensive classes (Scout, Soldier and Pyro) and Sniper. I play Spy when I need practice. My friend recently told me how valuable some of my items were, such as my Disciplinary Action and my Non-Achievement Razorback. Apparently that's, like, 7 Refined and 3 Refined to the right people. =/ Too bad I'm F2P.
I play as Sniper, Spy, Soldier and Heavy, (The best classes IMO.) Mostly Spy, with a new technique I've picked up, Masquerading and then using my Cloak and Dagger, I play as him much more.
I play demonight but dont have sword i have a weapon that explodes when you hit something or someone, heavy, Spy because i have cloak and dagger and enternal reward, sniper for headshotting, scout i have force a nature, soda popper and shortstop i only use this classes to play tf2
Does anyone else have an unhealthy love for the Machina and the Soda Popper? No? Just me? Okay....
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:26 PM)Unlucky Wrote: Does anyone else have an unhealthy love for the Machina and the Soda Popper? No? Just me? Okay....
Im still doing achievements and just playing to find that i cant even find it, is it rare or is it just hard to find
Just got eyelander (demoknight sword) having fun with it at degrokeep (melee only)
love this game bit its staring to just turn into a merketing campain for other games since half the item are like 'buy this game get this item in tf2' also its really stupid how hats a really common now there surposed to be rare not find 5000 of them in like a day
I got a lot of stuff w/ the trade system and drops. I got The Shortstop(I named the Shortstop into a different name w/ name tag), The Winger, Vintage Sandman, The Holy Mackreal, The Cow Mangler 5000, The Righteous Bison, The Gunboots, The Backburner, Flare Gunx2, Powerjack, Splendid Screen, The Loch n' Load, Scottish Resistance, Claidheamh Mòr, The Brass Beast, The Family Business, The Machina, Genuine Machina, The Huntsman x2, Razor Back, The Ambrassador, Conniver's Kunai, Kritzkreig, Ubersaw.

Of course your not the only one. I love/play TF2 daily, that's why I don't have time for anything else.

It's cool cause I traded my only Eternal Reward and my second cloak and dagger for The Brass Beast. Afterwards, I unlocked Your Eternal Reward. Grin
I will not let this thread DIE!!!! but anyway, the tf2 item server is down, so pretty much using stock items which is boring, we should post Ip addresses of servers or the name of the server, one of my favourite maps is trade_minecraft, my favourite server is T.A.R.S achievement server
Unhappy That's a shame. I like getting head-shots with my Machina, wearing my Strange Razorback and my Shahanshah in it's scabbard. (I hate Stock items except on Scout, Soldier, Engineer and Demomemoman)
Well I just started recently playing this (A.K.A 2 days ago XD) after not playing for like... 5 months?
I <3 Black box for Soldier
Just crafted it and got an extra one after crafting from a drop
Then I crafted a Cow Mangler 5000
But I want moar hats...
dat engy
Oh and my user name is FestiveFisheyEyes for Christmas XD
i don't see how pyro and engie are getting overpowered

if anything the introduction of the spycicle made spy ridiculously hard to kill via normal pyro methods; at one point my team had 5 pyros just because of two spies

currently switch between Multiplay UK's dm_store server, glf-clan's Mario Kart server and that Pokemon center server.