Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide]

Poll: Do you like this new team?

Carp Yeah!
66.67%
Carp No!
33.33%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
We really do. Who can make one? Also we'll need ideas for it! Let's take this to PM.

I was searching through our old team thread to find something useful for the team and I found this

Quote:Canada and the "USA"*cough*corporation*cough*are huge countries right?
So,I decided to split them!
Canada:
Western sideConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
"USA":
WesternConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad C
MiddleConfusedquad B
In the "USA",the eastern side goes from Florida to Michigan and everything to th right of it.
Middle goes from Alabama to Texas and everything above it.
The Western goes from New Mexico to Washington and everything to the left of it.
Canada:
EasternGaspntario to Newfoundland and everything to the right of it.
MiddleConfusedaskatchewan to Queen Elizabeth Islands and everything directly under it
Western:Alberta to Yukon Territory and everything else to the left(including northwestern terrotories).
When we get members from other countries,I will split those countries too.
Hello there. I'm on here usually everyday, just don't post much. I mostly just read topics lmao

1. Itachi
2. I think it'll encourage me to blade more
3. Since 2001/2002
4. I use all types
5. To host/co host a tournament with somebody, especially near my area
6. Want to, never really see anything close enough to me
Hey SupremeDragon what do you think about him?
(Sep. 21, 2014  2:06 AM)Itachi Wrote: Hello there. I'm on here usually everyday, just don't post much. I mostly just read topics lmao

1. Itachi
2. I think it'll encourage me to blade more
3. Since 2001/2002
4. I use all types
5. To host/co host a tournament with somebody, especially near my area
6. Want to, never really see anything close enough to me

Hmm....If you are going to be active,then welcome to the team. Read the rules and expectations to get familiar with a few things.
Thanks! I'll definitely be on here everyday unless my power goes out or something. I think you've said something about Google hangout? I can PM you my Gmail if you like.
(Sep. 05, 2014  2:12 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: We really do. Who can make one? Also we'll need ideas for it! Let's take this to PM.

I was searching through our old team thread to find something useful for the team and I found this

Quote:Canada and the "USA"*cough*corporation*cough*are huge countries right?
So,I decided to split them!
Canada:
Western sideConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
"USA":
WesternConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad C
MiddleConfusedquad B
In the "USA",the eastern side goes from Florida to Michigan and everything to th right of it.
Middle goes from Alabama to Texas and everything above it.
The Western goes from New Mexico to Washington and everything to the left of it.
Canada:
EasternGaspntario to Newfoundland and everything to the right of it.
MiddleConfusedaskatchewan to Queen Elizabeth Islands and everything directly under it
Western:Alberta to Yukon Territory and everything else to the left(including northwestern terrotories).
When we get members from other countries,I will split those countries too.

Good idea but this post had some slight errors in it.I'll revise it.
Where do you live itachi?
(Sep. 22, 2014  4:09 AM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: Good idea but this post had some slight errors in it.I'll revise it.
Where do you live itachi?

I live in Maryland.
Isnt that near Pennsylvania?
Yeah she lives near me! I need to find more bladers in PA. I give up searching in Philly there's barely any bladers left.I wanted to be apart of the promo card plan that Kai-V or Kei was talking about where I pass along cards to people who don't know about the WBO but I think its only for Advance members.
(Sep. 24, 2014  12:02 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Yeah she lives near me! I need to find more bladers in PA. I give up searching in Philly there's barely any bladers left.I wanted to be apart of the promo card plan that Kai-V or Kei was talking about where I pass along cards to people who don't know about the WBO but I think its only for Advance members.

Message me if you want promo cards.
Team Alliance?

Team Apex BeyDragons
Sounds like a good idea.
Lets wait for SupremeDragon.
Hmm,Apex dragons? Alright sure.
Hey, so I have a friend who could possibly join. She was into the old Beyblade years ago(I actually have most of her Beyblade related things). I'll see if she'll be interested in joining a team/going to tournaments since she still does like Beyblade.
(Oct. 21, 2014  2:04 AM)Itachi Wrote: Hey, so I have a friend who could possibly join. She was into the old Beyblade years ago(I actually have most of her Beyblade related things). I'll see if she'll be interested in joining a team/going to tournaments since she still does like Beyblade.

Cool! So she likes plastics? I really don't much about em but still,thanks for the heads up
Sorry about my inactivity,I will try to be more active now.Sounds like a good idea Itachi
(Oct. 24, 2014  1:16 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2014  2:04 AM)Itachi Wrote: Hey, so I have a friend who could possibly join. She was into the old Beyblade years ago(I actually have most of her Beyblade related things). I'll see if she'll be interested in joining a team/going to tournaments since she still does like Beyblade.

Cool! So she likes plastics? I really don't much about em but still,thanks for the heads up

My friend's phone is turning back on next week. Well, should be. Already asked her to sign up a while ago and she said she will. Just need to link her whenever she calls me lol. Yea, she likes plastics but I'm going to get her into the newer stuff. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Also, sorry I haven't been around much. Got distracted by Persona 4 Arena/PS3 lately.
That's good, we'll anyways we have a new members on the team
hmmm.still meeting up for meeting on gmail?meeting @ eliteprojects24@gmail.com
need to know whos active
Been a few years since I've been on the WBO, and I'm bringing my team back from the ashes, pretty soon, hopefully November, I'm looking for my first WBO tournament to get these Beypoints up and running!
can I join this team bro?
(Oct. 05, 2016  11:43 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: can I join this team bro?

Sure man! All you gotta do is go to the first page and follow the steps to join and after I check you out you're in!
I will by tomorrow but I just was curious if you are from the Philly area
(Oct. 06, 2016  3:12 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I will by tomorrow but I just was curious if you are from the Philly area

Yes we're Philly bladers well at least I cover the Philadelphia area!
will you set up any tournaments in Philly

1). Jimmyjazz39
2) I want to be on this team because i need a team for team format and because i would like to meet other philly area bladers.
3). I've had beyblades since 3rd grade (5 years ago) but never got into them seriously until about a year ago.
4). I really like to use attack types or stallers but i would always bring part for each type to a tourney.
5). Have fun, get a good collection, and place in tourneys
6). i wish. i tried to go to East Coast Royale and *Ginga's birthday bash but it didnt work out