Sept

Team Celestial First Decksperience

Sumner, WA
Faith Covenant Church
1915 Washington St
  Enter through the South entrance, custom signs will guide you where you need to go.
12:00 on 09/30/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Team Celestial First Decksperience

Rise through the ranks as you battle against bladers, new to the X format, from the Pacific Northwest! Prepare a deck of X Beys to face off in 3on3 battles of power and speed. This event is community-oriented, family-friendly, and indoors. The reserved room fits large numbers of people, so bring as many spectators as you wish! 

Players must bring at least 3 of their own X Beyblades and up to 3 X launchers made by Takara Tomy. Tournament staff will likely not be handing out parts or launchers for participants to use (unless otherwise arranged). 

We will start battles 15 minutes after 12:00 PM to make time for bladers to check their part combo and think over their strategy. Bladers arriving after 12:00 will not be able to participate.

Format: X, 3on3, Deck Format for Finals, Ranked
Participant Cap: 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 2-4 Xtreme Stadiums

Host / Head Judge: Tuckwolf
Judges: Bladee, Liwfie, Neo, Mejdouli

Feel free to bring any stadiums you would like for the free play area on the side! If anyone would like to buy snacks to share, it would be very appreciated!

Location Details

Park in the South parking lot. Follow the signs to find the event. The room we are blading in is called Snelling Hall, and there is a plaque outside its doors indicating the room's name. Comfortable seating is provided, and the church's bathrooms are available and easily accessible.

There are restaurants, coffee shops, and grocery stores nearby. Feel free to pick up some lunch on your way to the event!

Prizes

The prize will be a custom BXTC Flip coin used to determine who goes on which side of the Xtreme Stadium. These colors are exclusively earned by placing top 3 at a TC tournament.

1st Place: Gold BXTC Flip Coin
2nd Place: Silver BXTC Flip Coin
3rd Place: Bronze BXTC Flip Coin

[Image: rf2t1xn.jpg]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Hello. I don’t have a Beyblade X. Can I still qualify?
(Sep. 18, 2023  11:55 PM)Darkspin Wrote: Hello. I don’t have a Beyblade X.  Can I still qualify?
Quote:[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Players must bring at least 3 of their own [/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]X[/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif] Beyblades and up to 3 [/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]X[/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif] launchers made by Takara Tomy. Tournament staff will likely [/font][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]not be handing out parts or launchers for participants to use (unless otherwise arranged).[/font]

Most likely not.
(Sep. 18, 2023  11:55 PM)Darkspin Wrote: Hello. I don’t have a Beyblade X.  Can I still qualify?

Hi Darkspin!

Unfortunately, because X is so new in addition to concerns about retention of parts, Team Celestial tournaments will operate under a policy of not lending out parts through myself or Tuckwolf, the official organizer. That said, you are free to come and ask people at the tournament if they can loan you some parts or just come and watch! Note that you do need 3 COMPLETE X beys with NO repeating parts.
Can I still qualify?

There possibly may be a misunderstanding I’m not asking to borrow parts I just want to know if I can participate in notifying ?
(Sep. 20, 2023  5:13 AM)Darkspin Wrote: Can I still qualify?

There possibly may be a misunderstanding I’m not asking to borrow parts I just want to know if I can participate in notifying ?

No, if you do not have any X beys.
Well, I’m still gonna participate and I’m gonna win the whole damn tournament

I’m gonna bring my own Beyblade’s and then I’m gonna beat the small Beyblade you called Beyblade X factor challenge it