Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
I don't think your right for our team.
Sorry for double post, but razorider7 is now on the east coast team! Also there are no leaders. The board are the people who decide major decisions so they're considered the "leaders".
I think the worldwide team be would great.
Hey rangerblade im applying for a friend who is near my level in skill.
username: john09
favorite beyblade: phantom orion b:d
tournaments attended: none but he is going to one on the 21st in grand rapids with me
experience: from metal fusion but me and him practice together.
why he should be hired: strong and determined blader, also learns techniques fast
Sounds good, but I want to wait for the results. Also please get him to give me a combo not just an uncustomized beyblade.
Awesome team you have here I love the name It so uniquely Awesome will just wanted to say that.
Sincerely,Ace of Team Soaring Phoenix
Joyful_3
Thanks! Do you want an alliance with us?
So should I put you on the Alliances list?
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:34 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: So should I put you on the Alliances list?
lol he never sent me a pm about this XD go ahead and put us on the alliance list, since you guys do have a blader in texas.
Thanks lol.

Attention more changes! Their is only one team now (Worldwide) we will divide everyone for now into North American and Worldwide.

We will tell what part of North American you are on such as RagerBlade (East North America). We are now going to indicate if we are still accepting members on this divisions. If the board sees this division is getting many applications than they will increase the max members. Our North American team is required to battle. If we see a member not going to tourneys they will be fired immediately.

Worldwide team is not required to battle, but they are required to discuss. The worldwide team is required to provide an application, but there are unlimited members on this division. BladerXYZ and TrollingBlader are exception, but to reasons I can't reveal.

Thanks!
Johns conbo is killerken pheonic tr145 fb
It's ok. I'll let him join, but I want his combo a little better.
Deserthades is fired because he has not come online or posted once after applying.
Hey rangerblade me and john will be at lake side bey battles on the 21st (yukos tournament) so we will claim victory [or atleast hope so] and represent the team
Go for it! Wink

MY NAME IS RAGERBLADE JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR!!! NOT RANGERBLADE, OR RAGERBLADER!!!
Rangerblade john wont be on as much but I will talk for him

EDIT: Sorry about the lowercase b
Ok and please my name is RagerBlade.
Oh my gosh my brain just went down the drain sorry about that RagerBlade. My mind has been somewhere else lately
Sorry for the D.B.L. post but my bro would like to join
name: death man
experience: 4 years
bey: killerken Pegasus s130 mf
Ok cool. Also we could not make it to the lake side beybattles tournament because I got sick