Balance
0%
Stamina
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
ok day 4 is up knock urself out
Ok i posted up that concept art for Blade Guardian
Day 5 is up.. if anybody is reading...if not then ima stop posting up stories
Still reading, please read mine too though... Mine is called Beyblade: Twin Flare. I can't wait for day 6 though!
oh yea if you want it to keep going even if it's one person please say something so i can keep reading and sure i will read your story
Great! This is an awesome story so far! I feel kinda bad for poor Meat though... He got roasted...
he sure did...i was thinking about the casualties in the war, and i just wanna write it down
I take chemistry and *sorry to correct you* i believe based upon what i learned titanium and atomic hydrogen can not work together because the atomic hydrogen causes the titanium to become very weak and break easily. This is called Hydrogen Embrittlement

Edit: (i doubled checked) The embrittlement of of metal or alloy by atomic hydrogen involves the ingress of hydrogen into a component, an event that can seriously reduce the ductility and load-bearing capacity, cause cracking and catastrophic brittle failures at stresses below the yield stress of susceptible materials. Hydrogen embrittlement occurs in a number of forms but the common features are an applied tensile stress and hydrogen dissolved in the metal.
Examples of hydrogen embrittlement are cracking of weldments or hardened steels when exposed to conditions which inject hydrogen into the component. Presently this phenomenon is not completely understood and hydrogen embrittlement detection, in particular, seems to be one of the most difficult aspects of the problem. Hydrogen embrittlement does not affect all metallic materials equally. The most vulnerable are high-strength steels, titanium alloys and aluminum alloys.
http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Forms-H...lement.htm
It's a fiction story... So it doesn't rlly matter
Yes it does, if you want to be reputable, use correct information. Plus you might learn a thing or two.
GL.
well its to late now....the plot is set already
You can change the compound such as Iridium(strongest known metal), titanium combined with Tungsten Carbide
This would make an ultimate metal wheel for defense types
haha beyblades are more dangerous than sniper rifles....
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:36 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Great! This is an awesome story so far! I feel kinda bad for poor Meat though... He got roasted...

haha meat got roasted... get it? Eee
I disagree I would think a sniper rifle would be stronger because a sniper rifle is a long range precision rifle. In this story these beyguns seem to be like a modern pistol or sub auto. With the sniper rifle they would be able to pick off one of the soldiers before they can get close range and find you. May be interesting to add a Sniper Beygun
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:22 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: I disagree I would think a sniper rifle would be stronger because a sniper rifle is a long range precision rifle. In this story these beyguns seem to be like a modern pistol or sub auto. With the sniper rifle they would be able to pick off one of the soldiers before they can get close range and find you. May be interesting to add a Sniper Beygun

But my point is that beyblades seem to be more dangerous than just regular old bullets.
The sniper rifle shoot a bey that's what I mentioned in the story.n sorry for not posting up day 6 yet, because I'm busy today
btw guys after tomorrow ima close up the poll....so start voting....right now leading choice is defense, and im posting up day 6 right now
Heh... told ya that your story would end up great, and have a lot of views!
day 7 is up
I guess one could say that Fixer is one lucky dude, 'cause 90% of the time, escaping doesn't help your buds...
yup i was thinking of letting fixer die but i felt sorry for the team so yea
Ok a new day is up
Ok! guys this might be my last post unless people start putting feedbacks so i know if they're still reading
Hey! I still read it! Please don't cancel!
ok but please put some feedback once in a while so i know people r reading
I still think the storyline is great, but maybe you could elaborate on the beys that aren't Archer's?