European
10.00%
Brazilian
5.00%
Egyptian
30.00%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know but scythe kronos is also representing death
(just look at its avatar)

I forgot Chronus was a thing

#1: scythe is representing Saturn and kronos, the god of time
#2: they are the same. kerbeus, chronos, and deathscyther are referencing Cerberus, Kronos/saturn, and Death/The Grim Reaper.
chronos Avatar is full of gears and did not have a scythe, the Scythe Kronos Avatar is the Son of Uranus Chronus, people always mix them up.
MFB to burst references:
Hades-Hades
Helios-Helios
Ifrit-Ifrit
Pegasus-Pegasus
Lione-Regulus
Jupiter-Zeus
Quetzalcoatl-Quetzalcoatl
Kronos-Chronos
L-drago-Fafnir
Dragoon-Longinus
Horuseus-Horusood
Anubis-Anubis

(Feb. 26, 2021  4:53 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1: scythe is representing Saturn and kronos, the god of time
#2: they are the same. kerbeus, chronos, and deathscyther are referencing Cerberus, Kronos/saturn, and Death/The Grim Reaper.
chronos Avatar is full of gears and did not have a scythe, the Scythe Kronos Avatar  is the Son of Uranus Chronus, people always mix them up.

Kronos is the god of time. Chronograph, Chronologically, all related to time. Chronos is the prefix of all these words. Chronos means Time. Chronos came from Kronos. Instead of repeating a name, TT decided to go with Chronos instead of Kronos. Also, avatars don't make any sense. Zeus, the god of lightning, had just as much lightning as any other avatar. that does not mean it is not Zeus. 100% of every burst bey is based off a story. Chronos is a prefix. So it stands to reason, that given OTHER similarities between the avatars, like the hood, purple color, and the skull like mask, it stands to reason that TT decided to go with the time aspect of kronos, not the "I tortured my dad" aspect of kronos.
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: MFB to burst references:
Hades-Hades
Helios-Helios
Ifrit-Ifrit
Pegasus-Pegasus
Lione-Regulus
Jupiter-Zeus
Kronos-Chronos
L-drago-Fafnir
Dragoon-Longinus
Horuseus-Horusood
Anubis-Anubis

(Feb. 26, 2021  4:53 PM)Dasmind Wrote: chronos Avatar is full of gears and did not have a scythe, the Scythe Kronos Avatar  is the Son of Uranus Chronus, people always mix them up.

Kronos is the god of time. Chronograph, Chronologically, all related to time. Chronos is the prefix of all these words. Chronos means Time. Chronos came from Kronos. Instead of repeating a name, TT decided to go with Chronos instead of Kronos. Also, avatars don't make any sense. Zeus, the god of lightning, had just as much lightning as any other avatar. that does not mean it is not Zeus. 100% of every burst bey is based off a story. Chronos is a prefix. So it stands to reason, that given OTHER similarities between the avatars, like the hood, purple color, and the skull like mask, it stands to reason that TT decided to go with the time aspect of kronos, not the "I tortured my dad" aspect of kronos.

I tought L-drago was Draco (the dragon killed by the goddess Minerva) since its inspired by the draco constellation
Draco dragon for mythology is cool

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
Hades-Hades
Helios-Helios
Ifrit-Ifrit
Pegasus-Pegasus
Lione-Regulus
Jupiter-Zeus
Kronos-Chronos
L-drago-Fafnir
Dragoon-Longinus
Horuseus-Horusood
Anubis-Anubis

I tought L-drago was Draco (the dragon killed by the goddess Minerva) since its inspired by the draco constellation

yes draco is inspired by the draco constellation
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Draco dragon for mythology is cool

(Feb. 26, 2021  5:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I tought L-drago was Draco (the dragon killed by the goddess Minerva) since its inspired by the draco constellation

and Dragoon is isnpired by the original dragoon which is seiryu and longinus is inspired on, well
longinus

so neither Dragoon and L-drago are correct references
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Draco dragon for mythology is cool

and Dragoon is isnpired by the original dragoon which is seiryu and longinus is inspired on, well
longinus

True. Do u know the Greek Minotaur?
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: and Dragoon is isnpired by the original dragoon which is seiryu and longinus is inspired on, well
longinus

True. Do u know the Greek Minotaur?
the one in the labyrinth?
Yes
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
Hades-Hades
Helios-Helios
Ifrit-Ifrit
Pegasus-Pegasus
Lione-Regulus
Jupiter-Zeus
Kronos-Chronos
L-drago-Fafnir
Dragoon-Longinus
Horuseus-Horusood
Anubis-Anubis

yes, but ldrago is fafnir's counterpart in the anime.
I just searched ogre and discovered that the ogres does not look like shrek
the person that made the ogre was really wrong and uncultured since its completely different than shrek