Talk about what you're currently doing

This is a thread to just like tell us what you're doing right now. I'm listening to music.
im listening to music, posting, and doing math
im listening to edm

and bursting my beys

(Feb. 26, 2021  12:40 AM)eggblader Wrote: im listening to edm

and bursting my beys

and blading [Image: Q1cgJtdauXwiz32s9]
Watching Dream SMP livestreams
Practicing clarinet, posting and doing 2 days of late algebra work
(Feb. 26, 2021  12:49 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Practicing clarinet, posting and doing 2 days of late algebra work

LOL
I’m running around the house playing with my brother XD
I'm on WBO posting on a thread that is titled "Talk about what you're currently doing" and it is about to have a post that says this:

I'm on WBO posting on a thread that is titled "Talk about what you're currently doing" and it is about to have a post that says this:

Get it?
(Feb. 26, 2021  1:00 AM)WorldKai Wrote: I’m running around the house playing with my brother XD

i do homeschool so ive wasted most of my time on here and i still have work LOL
I'm looking at this thread rn
(Feb. 26, 2021  12:52 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: [Image: 0kUuihydXVAY8RrxZ3bA2SMdR7rtGu1_fKGX05Yi...lWIz0lqIfo]im staring at this gif

Mah boi Ranboo!!
Playing some dueling nexus (anyone else want to play?)
Studying for my tests lol while scrolling through WBO (pain peko)
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:12 AM)Longinox Wrote: Studying for my tests lol while scrolling through WBO (pain peko)

thats me
I'm currently at school, waiting for a substitute PDH Teacher to show up...
Currently, I am making this post for this thread on the WBO.

Though for real getting ready for a followup interview tomorrow.
You mean aside from typing in this thread right now?
Oh, I'm doing my Geometry homework (paaaiiin)
I just discovered a way to put a TT sparking chip on a hasbro ring, it makes the bey unbalanced and lighter but allow to put both hasbro and TT drivers on a base that you only have in a hasbro version which is nice
and I am doing more algebruh work
im doing hw rn
and scrolling thru the wbo
pain.
Studying and Posting on WBO same time. Worrying about my math test results lol
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Studying and Posting on WBO same time. Worrying about my math test results lol

I am waiting for my teacher to unlock the math unit test

I just did 3 quizzes today and I have no idea how I got passed them with a good grade after guessing almost everything
Just do my work and planning to go to somewhere.
Math test on zoom