[Takara Tomy]  orbit vs atomic

can i know the pros and cons of both atomic and orbit? i want to do some testings later when i get home but i want to know some differences of both atomic and orbit
Orbit tends to have a higher burst resistance but not as good stamina as atomic. Atomic is good for stamina and aggressive attack. And atomic is more free spinning
(May. 01, 2018  3:47 AM)Cam77 Wrote: Orbit tends to have a higher burst resistance but not as good stamina as atomic. Atomic is good for stamina and aggressive attack. And atomic is more free spinning
Well depends on the mold that you get
(May. 01, 2018  8:36 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well depends on the mold that you get

is there any evidence for this?
(May. 01, 2018  9:42 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  8:36 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well depends on the mold that you get

is there any evidence for this?
Not sure about how TT does it.. But According to what I know, Hasbro has different/many molds for every beyblade.
OldSchool™ had also said the same thing a while ago, hope this helps!
Quoting the post..

(Apr. 22, 2018  5:27 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2018  12:53 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, but Hasbro ones should have the same mold i think. In the end, that's not a weight difference to be worried about. TT's v2 is also helped by the reinforcements inside the wings, i think the layer stands about 9 grams or a little bit less right?

No, I meant different mold variations.
ie mold A, B, C

Hasbro has more than 1 mold for for every beyblade. So the mold tolerances will vary slightly on each.
Orbit features greater stamina and burst resistance than atomic in same spin and can easily beat same spin atomic combos whereas atomic has greater presicision than orbit making it a safer choice against opposite spin opponents than orbit.
(May. 08, 2018  4:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Orbit features greater stamina and burst resistance than atomic in same spin and can easily beat same spin atomic combos whereas atomic has greater presicision than orbit making it a safer choice against opposite spin opponents than orbit.

Ahhhh, atomic has better stamina dude
(May. 01, 2018  3:44 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: can i know the pros and cons of both atomic and orbit? i want to do some testings later when i get home but i want to know some differences of both atomic and orbit

Orbit has better Burst resistant and more stationary but Atomic will have more stamina but will burst more and CAN (not saying it always will be) be aggressive.
Atomic is best it has more stamina and the tip can move freely by 360°
But orbit has better Life after death chances and atomic is also more prone to bursting, because of its weak spring locks.
(May. 08, 2018  5:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote: But orbit has better Life after death chances and atomic is also more prone to bursting, because of its weak spring locks. 

Atomic has better LAD due to free spinning disc as well over giant ball. It's is soo versatile. And it's free spinning nature compensates for weak spring
is there instances where orbit is preffered? what combo was it?
(May. 08, 2018  4:43 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: Atomic is best it has more stamina and the tip can move freely by 360°

Orbit can rotate 360 too.
i think he meant the ring around the atomic ball.
(May. 09, 2018  2:24 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: i think he meant the ring around the atomic ball.

yup, the free spinning ring over ball. And orbit has Normal spring, atomic has weaker. D2.G.O was one of the combos (there were more also) which was cause of D2 ban, until d2 got simply outclassed
is there any way that orbit could win against atomic? right now in singapore, everyone is using atomic for their combos for g4 tournaments and i just wanna be unique haha
Which has more weight? Orbit and Atomic? The heavier one will be better, isn't it? But that does it apply to all cases in my opinion.
(May. 09, 2018  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Which has more weight? Orbit and Atomic? The heavier one will be better, isn't it? But that does it apply to all cases in my opinion.

i dont think 1.26g difference in weight will affect the performance by a large margin, but according to the wiki, atomic is 7.4g while orbit is 6.14g.
(May. 09, 2018  2:15 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Which has more weight? Orbit and Atomic? The heavier one will be better, isn't it? But that does it apply to all cases in my opinion.

i dont think 1.26g difference in weight will affect the performance by a large margin, but according to the wiki, atomic is 7.4g while orbit is 6.14g.
Wow, okay, Thanks! Then, if you ask me, they both are really Good but still I would go for Atomic. 
But at the end it's your choice.
did some defence testings for atomic and orbit, here are the results

ac.2C.At vs L2.4M.X

aC: 7 Outspins
L2: 3 Knock-outs

aC.2C.O vs L2.4M.X

aC: 5 outspins
L2: 5 Knock-outs

very surprised that orbit scrapes too easily till when L2 hit aC.2C.O too hard, it will scrape and the 2C will run the beyblade to the tornado ridge and out of the stadium. and my left launcher isnt in a good condition.
atomic
(May. 08, 2018  4:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  4:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Orbit features greater stamina and burst resistance than atomic in same spin and can easily beat same spin atomic combos whereas atomic has greater presicision than orbit making it a safer choice against opposite spin opponents than orbit.

Ahhhh, atomic has better stamina dude
Orbit has better stamina it can easily outspin atomic i will ask my friend to do some mirror testing of orbit vs atomic to show u
This was the test that @[Rebel Blader] was talking about. I also made sure to balance tune both combos to the best of my ability. However, these were all Hasbro parts, so I guess the performance for this and the TT versions are different.

Unicrest Heavy Orbit (Odd) vs. Unicrest Heavy Atomic (Even)
- U.H.O: 6 SFs (30% Win Rate)
- U.H.At: 13 SFs, 1 BF (70% Win Rate)

Also, in many of the other Orbit vs. Atomic tests I've done, Orbit had a higher chance of winning, but I was using Knuckle for those tests, so maybe Heavy is the reason I got these results.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1426838
U can check out the other tests here if u want
Here's another test that @[Rebel Blader] wanted me to do. I balance tuned these combos to the best of my ability as well.

Unicrest 7 Atomic (Odd) vs. Unicrest 7 Orbit (Even)
- U.7.At: 9 SFs (45% Win Rate)
- U.7.O: 10 SFs, 1 BF (55% Win Rate)

And of course, both combos are Hasbro.