Takara Tomy needs to find it's bearings: a Beyblade metagame timeline.

(Oct. 15, 2010  3:08 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Mc Frown posted at: Today 02:50 AM

Bluezee posted at: Today 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: Today 02:52 AM by Bluezee.)

I don't think it was the servers fault there.

EDIT: Anyways, no more slandering, I will refute your points and that is all, make all the personal attacks you want bros.

What sense did it make to quote the server when I never said anything about the server messing up? I made that mistake myself. Do you like attention or something? No one is slandering you and it is okay to refute points but put facts that make sense behind them and not speculations. No one is making any personal attacks so stop crying about nothing. Fact of the matter is, RS is extremely useful. It does not suck in any way, shape, or form. It does what it is intended to do and does it very well, not what others want it to do or try to make it do. Defensive parts are not meant to have good stamina. In every series of beyblade, parts that were mainly used for defense did not have great stamina. For the most part, the better the defense, the less stamina it had. If you want stamina, use a stamina type. If you want attack, use attackers. If you want defense, use defenders. Unless you are making some sort of balance type, don't look for other attributes to be included in a combo that specializes in one field.

Ithink the stop crying part will earn u a moderator PM dude ( attitude not in snotty manner) <off topic
Use RS if you'd like, to each his own.
I'd really just like to communicate my personal disdain for the part, as I would like to (and hope I am) advising people to make the best decisions on what to use/buy, and propose ideas as I have them, which I very much hope contributes to the metagame. It has nothing to do with me freaking out or being completely fixated on being the center of attention.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:10 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:08 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Mc Frown posted at: Today 02:50 AM

Bluezee posted at: Today 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: Today 02:52 AM by Bluezee.)

I don't think it was the servers fault there.

EDIT: Anyways, no more slandering, I will refute your points and that is all, make all the personal attacks you want bros.

What sense did it make to quote the server when I never said anything about the server messing up? I made that mistake myself. Do you like attention or something? No one is slandering you and it is okay to refute points but put facts that make sense behind them and not speculations. No one is making any personal attacks so stop crying about nothing. Fact of the matter is, RS is extremely useful. It does not suck in any way, shape, or form. It does what it is intended to do and does it very well, not what others want it to do or try to make it do. Defensive parts are not meant to have good stamina. In every series of beyblade, parts that were mainly used for defense did not have great stamina. For the most part, the better the defense, the less stamina it had. If you want stamina, use a stamina type. If you want attack, use attackers. If you want defense, use defenders. Unless you are making some sort of balance type, don't look for other attributes to be included in a combo that specializes in one field.

Ithink the stop crying part will earn u a moderator PM <off topic

I do not mind. People have said worst things on this board and were not warned. In my case though, I wont be surprised. You saying that though is completely off topic. Back on topic, I do think this thread is relevant but I do feel that we need to give TT a little bit more time before we begin to completely criticize them. They just released Meteo L-Drago and it is doing great so far and may be the start of a bey-volution in a sense. It may be the unannounced introduction to the return of the zombies. Just give it time.
Maybe TT is waiting for the right time to introduce these things, seeing as of now they are really looking at the bladers based in Japan and Korea. They also know that if they were to interview 100 people that beybattle, that most likely half would say that they favor attack types. So they are releasing successful attack types so that they can appeal to there fans. So it would be different if they find that more people like Stamina or Defense than Attack. All those other types are being released, but they don't want to rush it, knowing that once people have all they want, their products won't really sell. That is the way I see it and if you don't understand where I'm coming from, then that's on you. I would say, though, that unbanning Libra wouldn't help, seeing as it would also help attack.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:30 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Maybe TT is waiting for the right time to introduce these things, seeing as of now they are really looking at the bladers based in Japan and Korea. They also know that if they were to interview 100 people that beybattle, that most likely half would say that they favor attack types. So they are releasing successful attack types so that they can appeal to there fans. So it would be different if they find that more people like Stamina or Defense than Attack. All those other types are being released, but they don't want to rush it, knowing that once people have all they want, their products won't really sell. That is the way I see it and if you don't understand where I'm coming from, then that's on you. I would say, though, that unbanning Libra wouldn't help, seeing as it would also help attack.

I completely see where you are coming from and it absolutely makes perfect sense. What I don't agree on though is the comment on Libra. The combo you may be thinking of which was Libra CH120RF was a balance type, not attack. I understand your reasoning though. Libra would help the game in general especially in defense.
Oh yeah thanks for correcting me.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:35 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Oh yeah thanks for correcting me.

No problem at all. It may be a common mistake seeing as how the combo uses RF which is mostly seen in attackers.
Meteo L-Drago is nothing like a Zombie, just throwing that out there.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: CS has plenty attack, it has a SURPLUS.
Enough to knock out Stamina combos/WB defense combos, enough stamina to outspin RS.

Sorry about quoteing a post from the last page,

but just wanted to point this out some CS's dont have much attack what so ever. Even when launched with banking or sliding shoot it will stay in the middle and will only go into attack mode when taking a bump which is then useless since it doesnt have any form of attack pattern. This also happens when the rubber on a CS wears down but it has happend with CS's straight out the box.

Although CS does have enough stamina to outspin WB on occasion and these types of CS's/woren CS's work well with desablizers which i realy wouldnt call attack since they work best staying in the middle being in constant contact with the opposeing beyblade.

(Oct. 15, 2010  3:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd really just like to communicate my personal disdain for the part, as I would like to (and hope I am) advising people to make the best decisions on what to use/buy,

No offence not trying to have a dig or anything but your not helping when your bashing a part that has been proven to be good through testing Uncertain. Sure it does have some draw backs every part has its draw backs, to get good traits in some areas you have to sacrifce traits in another i thought everyone knew that about beyblades. But the point is it gets the job done agiasnt traditional attack types. Although I can understand your concern about its lack of balance and how it doesnt do so well agaisnt destablizers but you gotta rember destablizers arent exactly attack types and to counter this you could always switch to a lower track and WB again
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:34 AM)Dirge Wrote: some CS's dont have much attack what so ever.

irrelevant.
Tiers and ability are based on peak performance.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:33 AM)Bluezee Wrote: The combo you may be thinking of which was Libra CH120RF was a balance type, not attack.

A lot of people keep saying this. I don't understand why. When this combo was introduced I think the word balance was used because Brad couldn't come up with a better word for it. It's "balance" is in that it was able to defeat the best combos of all three types in the type triangle. As far as I can tell, it's just an attack type that can dominate if you have practiced your sliding shoot.

As far as RS goes, it's a great defensive part for now. I'd rather see something that looks like WD made out of rubber though.
regarding the comments on the last page, is RSF/RFS truely superior to RF? if that is so, then it is a top-tier part correct?

From what i have seen, while the tests fir RS do seem promising, any good attack type could easily cause a spin out on a bey that is using it.
personaly, i would like. WMB, (Wide metal ball) however a RB (Rubber ball) would be interesting
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: irrelevant.

The point is that there is obviously a huge diffrence in some CS bottoms out of the box in how the preform. I know im not the only one whos CS out the box preforms like how i mentioned in my 1st post also the wearing which is not realy illgeal for tournement play makes CS preform in that same way.

Do you even own a CS?or even a RS for that matter?
It's not irrelevant. For me personally I find CS unusable in attack combos cause it simply doesn't attack at all. Also generally I don't have any problem with Attack dominating. It's not like it dominates in tourneys. Most of the time in the UK tourneys attack isn't the kind of combo that wins.
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:29 PM)Dirge Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: irrelevant.

The point is that there is obviously a huge diffrence in some CS bottoms out of the box in how the preform. I know im not the only one whos CS out the box preforms like how i mentioned in my 1st post also the wearing which is not realy illgeal for tournement play makes CS preform in that same way.

Do you even own a CS?or even a RS for that matter?

No, it's not an out of the box problem; it's the fact that the rubber wears down very quickly.

Even if it was a manufacturing fault, it would simply be a case of bad luck if you received a bad CS. On a theoretical basis, it would be impossible to account for that: as Mc Frown rightly said, it is a part's peak performance which it is held against.

Quite simply, if your CS sucks, don't use it.

(Oct. 15, 2010  12:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's not irrelevant. For me personally I find CS unusable in attack combos cause it simply doesn't attack at all. Also generally I don't have any problem with Attack dominating. It's not like it dominates in tourneys. Most of the time in the UK tourneys attack isn't the kind of combo that wins.

For you personally? I don't see how if one person finds it "unusable", then the entire tier structure must change.
My CS performs weirdly. I do a sliding shoot but almost immediately it goes back into stamina. D:
That's what happens for me. It doesn't attack at all. Maybe I need to use it more.
Haha, but on a few occasions it has gone crazy. It shot all around the stadium at amazing speeds but in the end self-KOed.
(Oct. 15, 2010  11:37 AM)Leonwind Wrote: regarding the comments on the last page, is RSF/RFS truely superior to RF? if that is so, then it is a top-tier part correct?
I hope you know that RSF has not been released yet at all and that no tests have been done on it, and that all discussion made on it in this topic is purely speculations.
Hmm.......Dude, when you put it that way i feel sorry for selling most of my plasic beys. I havent noticed this at all(But yet it still happened.)! Wow..........
About CS:
It's supposed to go into stamina mode. You can't simply bank it and expect it to retain a flower patter forever.
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:35 PM)♥ Wrote: No, it's not an out of the box problem; it's the fact that the rubber wears down very quickly.

Even if it was a manufacturing fault, it would simply be a case of bad luck if you received a bad CS. On a theoretical basis, it would be impossible to account for that: as Mc Frown rightly said, it is a part's peak performance which it is held against.

Quite simply, if your CS sucks, don't use it.

Im not the only one whos gotten a dud CS i think kei or khel also got one? Afew other people have reported it also,

It has other uses if you do happen to get a none agressive one out the box such as flame 90CS
Yes but even when it gets hit it still stays in stamina mode.
My CS moves a little when hit but generally not much. But I have another CS I could try it with but it is the Aurora version and I don't want to open it. D:
(Oct. 16, 2010  5:03 AM)Dirge Wrote: Im not the only one whos gotten a dud CS i think kei or khel also got one? Afew other people have reported it also,

It has other uses if you do happen to get a none agressive one out the box such as flame 90CS

No, that's not what I'm saying. There is a difference between "dud" and a part which wears away in about a night's use.

I'm aware of its other uses, but I was clearly referring to CS in an attacking capacity.