Takara Tomy and Hasbro Metal Fight Collection

Hello! I am planning to sell my whole metal fight collection to have funds for college. The collection includes 2 TT Jade Jupiters, Duo Uranus, BB10 Stadium, Revup Launcher, and a bunch of other stuff. I am just waiting on a package before I sell. I was just wondering if any of you would be interested in buying the collection for $820-$850 shipped before I list it on ebay. If it isn't of any interest to you, I might just sell separately. Please let me know if any of you are interested, thanks!
(Jun. 21, 2020  9:35 AM)alistairlee Wrote: Hello! I am planning to sell my whole metal fight collection to have funds for college. The collection includes 2 TT Jade Jupiters, Duo Uranus, BB10 Stadium, Revup Launcher, and a bunch of other stuff. I am just waiting on a package before I sell. I was just wondering if any of you would be interested in buying the collection for $820-$850 shipped before I list it on ebay. If it isn't of any interest to you, I might just sell separately. Please let me know if any of you are interested, thanks!

Hello, I am interested in your collection, do you have pictures?
Duplicate.