[Takara Tomy]  Yard Metal Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for the driver Yard Metal.

Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Cross Yard Metal Vs Master Longinus 0Star Xtend+
Feel free to do your own testing on the driver, and let me know combos you want me to do with Yard Metal and combos to put it up against.
(Feb. 26, 2020  10:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the driver Yard Metal.

Feel free to do your own testing on the driver, and let me know combos you want me to do with Yard Metal and combos to put it up against.
Come ON! I just posted one ;-;

(Feb. 26, 2020  11:14 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Alright, I did some testing for this, and I didn't see a thread for Yard  Metal, so I made one!
Perfect yenesis.0Cross.Xtend+ Defense vs
Cosmo Dragon.Sting.Yard Metal Sen (Cosmo is back)
I used the Master Diabolos LR long string launcher, takara tomy B-09, and I did 20 rounds, as usual.
Scores: Py - 11/20 (4 OS, 5 KO, 2 burst) 
CD - 9/20 (6 KO, 3 OS)
I did not count rounds where the Bigbang armor flew off.
Honestly, Yard metal may have potential, considering it can outspin Xtend+ in same spin, but it may be better utilized on maybe a Stationary attack combo.

There, i'll go edit my thread.
(Feb. 26, 2020  11:15 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  10:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the driver Yard Metal.

Come ON! I just posted one ;-;

(Feb. 26, 2020  11:14 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Alright, I did some testing for this, and I didn't see a thread for Yard  Metal, so I made one!
Perfect yenesis.0Cross.Xtend+ Defense vs
Cosmo Dragon.Sting.Yard Metal Sen (Cosmo is back)
I used the Master Diabolos LR long string launcher, takara tomy B-09, and I did 20 rounds, as usual.
Scores: Py - 11/20 (4 OS, 5 KO, 2 burst) 
CD - 9/20 (6 KO, 3 OS)
I did not count rounds where the Bigbang armor flew off.
Honestly, Yard metal may have potential, considering it can outspin Xtend+ in same spin, but it may be better utilized on maybe a Stationary attack combo.

You do alternate between which beyblades you launch in same spin, right?
(Feb. 27, 2020  1:37 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  11:15 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Come ON! I just posted one ;-;

You do alternate between which beyblades you launch in same spin, right?

I launched cosmo first, i'm kind of new to testing xD
Master Longinus Sting Yard Metal Vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Master Longinus: 70% (3 KO’s 4 OS’)

Lord Spriggan: 30% (3 OS’)

I feel Xtend+ has better same spin stamina, but I would have to do a test with another person to be sure.
(Feb. 29, 2020  10:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Master Longinus Sting Yard Metal Vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

I feel Xtend+ has better same spin stamina, but I would have to do a test with another person to be sure.
Maybe at the tournament?
(Mar. 01, 2020  6:24 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  10:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Master Longinus Sting Yard Metal Vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Maybe at the tournament?

I can just get someone at home to do it. I’m not gonna have enough time at the tournament to do it.