[Takara Tomy]  Xtend+ test

(Oct. 11, 2018  1:24 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  1:11 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: 7 is heavier than 8 by 1 gram

Ah yes you are right. The burst-risk is greater with 8 though. Hence me playing it safe with 0

Also, 0 has more LAD when used without a frame than 7 and 8 do, if that's a viable option with Xt+ (Attack).
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:49 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:41 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Why does Lazerbeamz use 0 for Attack...? Isnt 7 or 8 better...
I use 0 as it is a nice balance of weight and LAD. I find 7 too light and 8 too heavy. I prefer to play it safe since risking a burst could mean the loss of a match at a tournament. Especially with the new rules for the first rounds.
0 burst resistance is worst then 7...also bL has somewhat bad teeth for an attack type from Cho z. 7 sounds like the better option with more owd.
More tests from @[LazerBeamz], this looks pretty crazy to me. Thanks for the idea @[DaJetsnake]!

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 1 OS (10% Win Rate)
- aH.10.Xt+: 9 OS (90% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Defense Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 1 Burst, 1 OS (20% Win Rate)
- aH.10.Xt+: 8 OS (80% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Attack Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 2 OS (20% Win Rate)
- aH.10.Xt+: 7 OS, 1 KO (80% Win Rate)
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:51 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: More tests from @[LazerBeamz], this looks pretty crazy to me. Thanks for the idea @[DaJetsnake]!

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) (Even)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Defense Mode) (Even)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Attack Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et:  2 OS (20% Win Rate)

Those 7 Out-spins in Attack mode make me sure that Xt+ is a beast!
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:51 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: More tests from @[LazerBeamz], this looks pretty crazy to me. Thanks for the idea @[DaJetsnake]!

- aH.10.Et:  2 OS (20% Win Rate)
Xt' is performing like I thought...maybe even better XD
Going to try and see if Xt+ can beat out atomic. Will probably run those test tomorrow. Very exhausted after today's testing sesh, but thank you, everyone, for the suggestions!

And, as always, major shoutouts to @[kjrules17] for helping me organize and record the results, as well as getting them out to you all as fast as possible.
Lol lazarbeams u the real lazerbeam because i dont think he plays with beyblades but you never know with him
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:58 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Going to try and see if Xt+ can beat out atomic. Will probably run those test tomorrow. Very exhausted after today's testing sesh, but thank you, everyone, for the suggestions!

And, as always, major shoutouts to @[kjrules17] for helping me organize and record the results, as well as getting them out to you all as fast as possible.
Looking forward to the Xt+ vs. At tests man! And no problem, I love testing Beyblades, and it's awesome to be able to help someone else out who shares that same passion.
(Oct. 11, 2018  3:03 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:58 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Going to try and see if Xt+ can beat out atomic. Will probably run those test tomorrow. Very exhausted after today's testing sesh, but thank you, everyone, for the suggestions!

Looking forward to the Xt+ vs. At tests man! And no problem, I love testing Beyblades, and it's awesome to be able to help someone else out who shares that same passion.
Xt' will lose to At...mark my words
(Oct. 11, 2018  4:14 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  3:03 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Looking forward to the Xt+ vs. At tests man! And no problem, I love testing Beyblades, and it's awesome to be able to help someone else out who shares that same passion.
Xt' will lose to At...mark my words

Xt+ not Xt'
(Oct. 11, 2018  5:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  4:14 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Xt' will lose to At...mark my words

Xt+ not Xt'
Lol im just super used to the dash mark...Eggs Tee Plus.
Here are some more tests from @[LazerBeamz]. He wanted to do the last one when he and I met because Xtend+ (Attack Mode) self-KOs a lot, so he felt better if both Beys were launched at the same time.

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. (Buster Mode) Buster Xcalibur 7Bump Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 4 OS, 1 Burst (50% Win Rate)
- bX.7B.Xt+: 2 Burst, 2 OS, 1 KO (50% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. (Buster Mode) Buster Xcalibur 7Bump Xtend+ (Defense Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 5 OS, 1 Burst (60% Win Rate)
- bX.7B.Xt+: 2 OS, 1 Burst, 1 KO (40% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs. (Buster Mode) Buster Xcalibur 7Bump Xtend+ (Attack Mode): KJ & LazerBeamz
- aH.10.Et: 3 Burst, 2 OS, 1 KO (60% Win Rate)
- bX.7B.Xt+: 2 Burst, 2 KO (40% Win Rate)
Anyone know where to buy xtend plus for cheap
(Oct. 13, 2018  9:49 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Anyone know where to buy xtend plus for cheap

Check ebay, maybe? The only way I know to get the Xtend Chip is in the Long Bey Launcher Set.
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:33 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  9:49 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Anyone know where to buy xtend plus for cheap

Check ebay, maybe? The only way I know to get the Xtend Chip is in the Long Bey Launcher Set.

Thx for the info
Do you know people who sell it separately
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:35 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:33 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Check ebay, maybe? The only way I know to get the Xtend Chip is in the Long Bey Launcher Set.

Thx for the info
The set is not that expensive. I actually would recommend buying the set instead of buying it seperatly because of the launcher having 8.5 rotations.
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:35 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  10:33 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Check ebay, maybe? The only way I know to get the Xtend Chip is in the Long Bey Launcher Set.

Thx for the info

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3271889024

I buy from this seller when I want something separately from a set or starter. As you can see is pretty expensive so I agree with Zero. You should probably buy the whole set 

Here's the set. Its about 10 dollars more for everything
 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3457222334
More tests and timestamps from @[LazerBeamz] and I.

(Defense Mode) Hell Salamander 0Proof Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) vs. Orb Egis 10 Eternal: KJ & LazerBeamz (CitrusNinja3) - Timestamp
- hS.0P.Xt+: 3 OS, 2 Burst, 2 KO (70% Win Rate)
- oE.10.Et: 2 OS, 1 KO (30% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtend+ (Attack Mode) (Sliding Shoot): KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- aH.10.Et: 4 OS (40% Win Rate)
- wV.0B.Xt+: 5 KO, 1 Burst (60% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme (Sliding Shoot): KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- aH.10.Et: 3 OS, 2 KO (50% Win Rate)
- wV.0B.X: 5 Burst (50% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtend+ (Stamina Mode): KJ & LazerBeamz - Timestamp
- aH.10.Et: 2 OS, 1 Burst (30% Win Rate)
- wV.0B.Xt+: 5 Burst, 1 OS, 1 KO (70% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10Glaive Xtend+ (Defense Mode) vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme (Sliding Shoot): KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- aH.10G.Xt+: 5 OS, 3 KO (80% Win Rate)
- wV.0B.X: 2 Burst (20% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10Glaive Atomic vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme (Sliding Shoot): KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- aH.10G.At: 4 OS, 2 KO, 1 Burst (70% Win Rate)
- wV.0B.X: 2 KO, 1 Burst (30% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme (Sliding Shoot): KJ & LazerBeamz - Timestamp
- aH.10.Xt+: 4 OS, 2 Burst, 2 KO (80% Win Rate)
- wV.0B.X: 1 Burst, 1 KO (20% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) vs. (Defense Mode) Hell Salamander 10 Bearing: KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- aH.10.Xt+: 5 OS, 2 Burst, 1 KO (80% Win Rate)
- hS.10.Br: 2 Burst (20% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs. (Defense Mode) Hell Salamander 10 Bearing: KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- aH.10.Et: 3 OS (30% Win Rate)
- hS.10.Br: 4 Burst, 2 OS, 1 KO (70% Win Rate)
So what I'm seeing is that Xtend+ IS top tier and a very useful and rounded driver that performs on par with other top tier parts despite it's lack of rotation in the driver parts?
(Sep. 30, 2018  11:39 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  11:29 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Can you try comparisons between Xtend+'s modes and the typical choices?
So:
Attack:
Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtend+ (Attack Mode) vs. Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
compared with
Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme vs. Archer Hercules 10 Eternal

Defense:
Archer Hercules 10Cross/Glaive Xtend+ (Defense Mode) vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme
compared with
Archer Hercules 10Cross/Glaive Atomic vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme

Stamina:
Archer Hercules 10 Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) vs. Hell Salamander 10 Bearing
compared with
Archer Hercules 10 Eternal vs. Hell Salamander 10 Bearing
I may get to more testing later but I can already tell you from my recent tournament preparations that in (Stamina) aH.10.Xt+ out performs aH.10.Et against hS.10.Br.  That is why I ran aH.10.Xt+(stamina) at yesterday LA tournament...only to be smashed by rP (stock).  Haha I kinda knew that match up could be a problem bf we even launched.  So sad when you see your opponents Beyblade like that.  

The attack mode is very hard to control, actually even the defense mode is kind of hard to control.  I have to save up some patience....

Is stock Revive Phoenix really that good? I've read the articles on all the parts, but I still feel like using Revive Phoenix on different parts would give better results.

(Oct. 27, 2018  3:22 PM)alee51104 Wrote: So what I'm seeing is that Xtend+ IS top tier and a very useful and rounded driver that performs on par with other top tier parts despite it's lack of rotation in the driver parts?

It seems that its shape, similar to WD from MFB(which performed very well), allows it to have top tier LAD without any rotating parts.
[quote pid='1471482' dateline='1540669596']

Is stock Revive Phoenix really that good? I've read the articles on all the parts, but I still feel like using Revive Phoenix on different parts would give better results.

I don’t think stock rP is that good.  Fr is not as good as Atomic but it was enough to beat me.  

[/quote]
Xtend plus is really good on Spriggan requiem because you can change the spin direction if your opponent is on right or left spin, resulting in spin steal, and along with the amazing looking fee after death of xtend plus, it’s almost unstoppable.
(Oct. 29, 2018  4:08 AM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Xtend plus is really good on Spriggan requiem because you can change the spin direction if your opponent is on right or left spin, resulting in spin steal, and along with the amazing looking fee after death of xtend plus, it’s almost unstoppable.

About that, are you allowed to just change the spin direction right before the match? Like after you've seen what the opponent is using?
(Oct. 29, 2018  11:45 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  4:08 AM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Xtend plus is really good on Spriggan requiem because you can change the spin direction if your opponent is on right or left spin, resulting in spin steal, and along with the amazing looking fee after death of xtend plus, it’s almost unstoppable.

About that, are you allowed to just change the spin direction right before the match? Like after you've seen what the opponent is using?

In WBO tournaments, you cannot change Sr's spin direction in between rounds. You're committed to the spin direction for the entire match.