[Takara Tomy]  Xtend+ test

(Oct. 29, 2018  11:45 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  4:08 AM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Xtend plus is really good on Spriggan requiem because you can change the spin direction if your opponent is on right or left spin, resulting in spin steal, and along with the amazing looking fee after death of xtend plus, it’s almost unstoppable.

About that, are you allowed to just change the spin direction right before the match? Like after you've seen what the opponent is using?

Yeah, kinda like Spriggan requiem. The point of it is to change the spin to the opposite spin direction as the other person, but the thing is about xtend+ you can change it mid battle.
I meant for Spriggan Requiem, but that's good to know about Xtend+ as well.
who knew the terrible driver xtend could just take a slight change and become good

yay xtend! I guess
It's basically a dash driver if you think about it, except they didn't make it better by improving the spring lock.
(Nov. 05, 2018  3:34 AM)Armor Wrote: It's basically a dash driver if you think about it, except they didn't make it better by improving the spring lock.

Yeah man. If it had a tighter spring, I feel like the driver would have been banned. I've noticed that xtend plus has less burst resistance than Eternal. Guess thats how takara chose to balance it.
Now , I think Xtend+ is the Best (driver) UPGRADE
I agree, it's actually an upgrade, not just improving the spring lock of the driver like any dash driver.
Can anyone drop results of
pP00CXt+ vs LS.00W.Br (Left spin)
I would be forever grateful
Thanks in advance
(Nov. 12, 2019  9:07 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Can anyone drop results of
Thanks in advance

I did a testing using pP Ar Xt+(all modes) vs LS 0W Br, do you want the results to that?
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:08 AM)Armor Wrote:
Thanks in advance

I did a testing using pP Ar Xt+(all modes) vs LS 0W Br, do you want the results to that?

Ik you were talking to someone else but I would!
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:08 AM)Armor Wrote:
Thanks in advance

Well I could use it.
aadi Lui BuilderROB Let's see here:

pP Ar Xt+(s) vs LS 0W Br(Left)
pP: 3 wins
LS: 7 wins
Ties: 9

pP Ar Xt+(d) vs LS 0W Br(Left)
pP: 7 wins
LS: 3 wins
Ties: 8

pP Ar Xt+(a) vs LS 0W Br(Left)
pP: 10 wins
LS: 0 wins
Ties: 2

Alternate launches, all soft/weak
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:41 PM)Armor Wrote: aadi Lui BuilderROB Let's see here:

Interesting that attack won all of its matches.
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:41 PM)Armor Wrote: aadi Lui BuilderROB Let's see here:

Interesting that attack won all of its matches.

I think Around beats Cross on attack, but loses on defense and stamina. It's better if the disc doesn't touch the stadium floor.
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:50 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Interesting that attack won all of its matches.

I think Around beats Cross on attack, but loses on defense and stamina. It's better if the disc doesn't touch the stadium floor.

I had no idea it was good for attack! However would you consider it on par with Sting or blitz?
(Nov. 13, 2019  11:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:50 PM)Armor Wrote: I think Around beats Cross on attack, but loses on defense and stamina. It's better if the disc doesn't touch the stadium floor.

I had no idea it was good for attack! However would you consider it on par with Sting or blitz?

For LAD or Stamina? I would say on Xtend+ it beats both of them, but probably loses same spin.
(Nov. 14, 2019  4:45 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  11:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I had no idea it was good for attack! However would you consider it on par with Sting or blitz?

For LAD or Stamina? I would say on Xtend+ it beats both of them, but probably loses same spin.

Yeah could you try out pP.Bl.Xt+ against LS0WBr
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:54 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  4:45 AM)Armor Wrote: For LAD or Stamina? I would say on Xtend+ it beats both of them, but probably loses same spin.

Yeah could you try out pP.Bl.Xt+ against LS0WBr

I'll give it a go. Do you care about Xt+ mode?
(Nov. 15, 2019  3:51 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:54 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Yeah could you try out pP.Bl.Xt+ against LS0WBr

I'll give it a go. Do you care about Xt+ mode?
Stamina