Vanish OS
Cyclone OS
Vanish OS
Cyclone OS
Cyclone OS
Vanish OS

Cyclone-50%
Vanish-50%

World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S vs Vanish Fafnir Tappered Bearing 6(High Mode)

World OS
World OS
World OS
Vanish OS
World OS

World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S vs Vanish Fafnir Tappered Bearing 6(Low Mode)

World OS
Vanish OS
World OS
World OS
Vanish OS

All battle in standard takara tomy stadium
Suggest any other parts to test
Can someone teach me how to do spoiler tag again,I forgot again,Sorry
Rage Spriggan Quick' 3A vs Vanish Fafnir Giga Bearing - 6

Tempest Lucifer Giga Xtend+

Lucifer The End Giga Drift
Alright, let's see if we can test its same spin cuz honestly, this amount of rubber is concerning.
(MCC) Rage HeliosII Drift 3A VS (Low Mode) Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z - 3
(Left) World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S VS (Low Mode) Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z - 3
Word of advice: I would not use bearing for stamina combos anymore, since it’s outclassed. If you can, I would like to see you do World Spriggan (Right Spin) Giga Drift 1S Vs Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone’+Z.
(Jun. 07, 2021  11:11 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Can someone teach me how to do spoiler tag again,I forgot again,Sorry

To use a spoiler tag, type {spoiler} *Insert what you want to be in the spoiler here*{/spoiler}, except replace “{ }” with “[ ]”.
Hmm, could you do:
(Low) Vanish Fafnir Giga Destroy’-3 (Absorption mode) VS (MCC) Rage Helios2 Quick’ 3A
And
(Low) Vanish Fafnir Giga Destroy’-3 (Absorption mode) VS (Right) World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S?
low mode Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs. Rage Longinus ultimate reboot' 3A

High mode Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift vs. Rage Longinus ultimate reboot' 3A

High mode Vanish Fafnir Giga drift vs. World Spriggan 2D mobius

low mode Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs. Brave HyperionII 2A mobius

low mode is good for defense and high for attack(at least with belial) so I wanted to see how vanish would fare against decent combos that could counter that, while simultaneously preying on vanish's weaknesses(rubber and being outspun by a good driver). also I wasn't sure if Tapered would be good for defense or not, given its shape, and rage is always fun Smile
(Jun. 07, 2021  1:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  11:11 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Can someone teach me how to do spoiler tag again,I forgot again,Sorry

To use a spoiler tag, type {spoiler} *Insert what you want to be in the spoiler here*{/spoiler}, except replace “{  }” with “[  ]”.
Hmm, could you do:
(Low) Vanish Fafnir Giga Destroy’-3 (Absorption mode) VS (MCC) Rage Helios2 Quick’ 3A
And
(Low) Vanish Fafnir Giga Destroy’-3 (Absorption mode) VS (Right) World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S?

Rage KO
Vanish OS
Rage KO
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Vanish KO
Rage BF
Rage KO
Vanish OS
Vanish OS

Vanish 60%
Rage 40%

(Low) Vanish Fafnir Giga Destroy’-3 (Absorption mode) VS (Right) World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S

World OS
World OS
World OS
World OS
World OS

Current result,Vanish is actually quite tanky
Still doing more test,you guys really want to see rage beat vanish huh😂
Can someone test Vanish Fafnir Giga Never against Brave Valkrie's stock
I'm getting my vanish soon, and id like to test, but are DB stadiums considered okay for testing?
I don't know if anybody is having this problem with vanish. But every time I put my vanish in high mode the DB core gets stuck on the armor and I literally have to pry the core from the armor. It's really annoying and upsetting that I can't really use high mode when I want cause of fear of breaking my fafnir chip. I will just have to order another one
(Jun. 07, 2021  3:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I'm getting my vanish soon, and id like to test, but are DB stadiums considered okay for testing?

The curve is different and the first ridge causes Beys to have quite weird performance so proabs no

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone'+Z-6 VS World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Xceed'+Z+3 VS World Spriggan Atomic 2B (Left, Free-spinning)
+ Means High Mode
- Means Low Mode
Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-6 (Low Mode) VS Cyclone Belial Wheel Never-2 (High Mode)
(Jun. 08, 2021  1:37 AM)Tyty95 Wrote: I don't know if anybody is having this problem with vanish. But every time I put my vanish in high mode the DB core gets stuck on the armor and I literally have to pry the core from the armor. It's really annoying and upsetting that I can't really use high mode when I want cause of fear of breaking my fafnir chip. I will just have to order another one

I’m not too familiar with the naming and such, but if by the armor you are referring to vanish, it may be the friction of the rubber. If not, I have no idea
(Jun. 07, 2021  11:58 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Rage Spriggan Quick' 3A vs Vanish Fafnir Giga Bearing - 6

Rage Spriggan Quick' 3A vs Vanish Fafnir Giga Bearing - 6

Rage OS
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Rage BF
Vanish OS
Rage KO
Rage KO
Vanish OS
Rage BF
Rage BF

Rage 60%
Vanish 40%

Will do more later

(Jun. 07, 2021  1:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Word of advice: I would not use bearing for stamina combos anymore, since it’s outclassed. If you can, I would like to see you do World Spriggan (Right Spin) Giga Drift 1S Vs Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone’+Z.

World Spriggan (Right Spin) Giga Drift 1S Vs Vanish Fafnir Tapered Zone’+Z

World OS
World OS
Vanish OS
World OS
Vanish OS
World OS
World OS
Vanish OS
World OS
Vanish OS

World 60%
Vanish 40%

(Jun. 07, 2021  1:12 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright, let's see if we can test its same spin cuz honestly, this amount of rubber is concerning.
(Left) World Spriggan Giga Drift 1S VS (Low Mode) Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z - 3

Vanish KO

Rage KO
Vanish OS
Vanish KO
Rage KO
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Rage KO

Rage 30%
Vanish 70%

As clear as day who win
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Vanish OS
Vanish OS

All test done in standard takara tomy stadium
Test with Quick' always with angled launch
If you want me to test in db stadium I can do it too
Will continue more later
Dang, Vanish can KO Rage and OS World all the time? Looks like I underestimated this guy, I certainly didn't expect it to do so well.
(Jun. 08, 2021  1:37 AM)Tyty95 Wrote: I don't know if anybody is having this problem with vanish. But every time I put my vanish in high mode the DB core gets stuck on the armor and I literally have to pry the core from the armor. It's really annoying and upsetting that I can't really use high mode when I want cause of fear of breaking my fafnir chip. I will just have to order another one

This applies to all the DB beys I have. You need to make sure you're pulling inward on both locking tabs while pushing the chip out for it to release easily.
(Jun. 08, 2021  4:19 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Dang, Vanish can KO Rage and OS World all the time? Looks like I underestimated this guy, I certainly didn't expect it to do so well.

World+Drift combos in same spin yes

You might be doing it wrong (I've had this issue before with Dynamite) If you wanna go high mode you need to put the armor on the top of the layer and put the chip in from the bottom like this.
(Jun. 07, 2021  1:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: low mode Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3  vs. Rage Longinus ultimate reboot' 3A

low mode Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3  vs. Brave HyperionII 2A mobius

low mode is good for defense and high for attack(at least with belial) so I wanted to see how vanish would fare against decent combos that could counter that, while simultaneously preying on vanish's weaknesses(rubber and being outspun by a good driver). also I wasn't sure if Tapered would be good for defense or not, given its shape, and rage is always fun Smile

Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs. Rage Longinus Ultimate Reboot' 3A

VFF.Gg.Dr-3: 2wins(1 KO, 1 OS)
RLn.Ul.3A: 8wins(3 KO, 3 OS, 2 BF)

Pls no more Drift in same spin, it's just sad😂

Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs. Brave HyperionII 2A mobius(3Blade)

VFF.Gg.Drift-3: 5 wins(5 OS)

My Mobius have been awaken
Vanish in low mode always hit 2A when not angled

Please specify which spin direction for World Spriggan

(Jun. 08, 2021  1:57 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  3:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I'm getting my vanish soon, and id like to test, but are DB stadiums considered okay for testing?

The curve is different and the first ridge causes Beys to have quite weird performance so proabs no

Vanish Fafnir Tapered Xceed'+Z+3 VS World Spriggan Atomic 2B (Left, Free-spinning)
+ Means High Mode
- Means Low Mode
For Giga Drift combo, what spin direction?

VFF.Tp.Xc'+Z: 2 wins(1 KO, 1 OS)
(L,Freespin)WSp.At.2B: 8 wins(8 OS)

It seems that Atomic is not outclassed yet,Joking of course not
(Low Mode) Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Zone'+Z 1S
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:17 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  1:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: low mode Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3  vs. Rage Longinus ultimate reboot' 3A

(Jun. 08, 2021  1:57 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: The curve is different and the first ridge causes Beys to have quite weird performance so proabs no

+ Means High Mode
- Means Low Mode

Atomic isn't Outclassed?
Vanish had worst attack than I thought. Did you tilt?
Giga Drift in right please.
Thanks for carrying out testing for me!
(Jun. 07, 2021  11:58 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Tempest Lucifer Giga Xtend+

Do you really want Lucifer The End test? It's illegal for tournament since it use giga instead of limitbreak disc

Tempest Lucifer Giga Xtend+ 1S vs Vanish Fafnir Giga Bearing-6
TLcII.Gg.Xt+.1S: 5 wins(OS)
VFF.Gg.Br-6: 5 wins(OS)

This is just extra test(credit to MackTheBurst, I think he's the first person to clarify that Tapered is a perfect pair for Bearing,At least for me)

Tempest Lucifer Giga Xtend+ 1S vs Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing-6
TLcII.Gg.Xt+.1S: 4 wins(OS)
VFF.Tp.Br-6: 6 wins(OS)

(Jun. 09, 2021  1:40 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:17 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs. Rage Longinus Ultimate Reboot' 3A

Atomic isn't Outclassed?

That was a joke(atomic)
Tilt? Yes (forgot to mention my 2B has already awakened)
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:43 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  11:58 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Tempest Lucifer Giga Xtend+

Do you really want Lucifer The End test? It's illegal for tournament since it use giga instead of limitbreak disc

This is just extra test(credit to MackTheBurst, I think he's the first person to clarify that Tapered is a perfect pair for Bearing,At least for me)

(Jun. 09, 2021  1:40 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Atomic isn't Outclassed?

That was a joke(atomic)

Ah. Do you think you could do one without the Z Chip and try to achieve Banking pattern?
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:23 PM)i\m batman Wrote: (Low Mode) Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Zone'+Z 1S

(Low Mode) Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift-3 vs (MCC) Tempest Hyperion2 Wheel Zone'+Z 1S

VFF.Gg.Dr-3: 6 wins(OS)
THy2.Wh.Zn'+Z.1S: 4 wins(OS)

(Jun. 09, 2021  1:48 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:43 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Do you really want Lucifer The End test? It's illegal for tournament since it use giga instead of limitbreak disc

That was a joke(atomic)

Ah. Do you think you could do one without the Z Chip and try to achieve Banking pattern?

Yes, tomorrow can?
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:17 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:

(Jun. 08, 2021  1:57 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: The curve is different and the first ridge causes Beys to have quite weird performance so proabs no

+ Means High Mode
- Means Low Mode

Right spin plz, thx