[Takara Tomy]  Union Achilles Testing Thread

yea oops it's 5 teeth to make it equal with dragon if it was 4 dragon would be better
(Oct. 06, 2019  4:03 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:37 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I thought it was 8? 4 on each side, giving 4 clicks?

it's 5 clicks for me yoru defective ?? if it was 4 clicks dragon would be better by a long shot

(Oct. 06, 2019  3:37 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I thought it was 8? 4 on each side, giving 4 clicks?

it's 5 clicks for me yoru defective ?? if it was 4 clicks dragon would be better by a long shot

it's 5 clicks for me your defective ?? if it was 4 clicks dragon would be better by a long shot

7 times same reply denoting ashura's teeth? Never mind that silly joke... Also, I don't own the the bey. Just thought that I saw it somewhere in the product thread of UA.
(Oct. 06, 2019  4:12 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  4:03 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: it's 5 clicks for me yoru defective ?? if it was 4 clicks dragon would be better by a long shot

it's 5 clicks for me your defective ?? if it was 4 clicks dragon would be better by a long shot

7 times same reply denoting ashura's teeth? Never mind that silly joke... Also, I don't own the the bey. Just thought that I saw it somewhere in the product thread of UA.

From what I see, Achilles has two medium sized teeth and one tall tooth in between those two teeth.
Hi is this thread still active? I am a new bladers and considering whether to get Cho z Achilles or union Achilles.
(Mar. 13, 2020  10:37 AM)DiepDot Wrote: Hi is this thread still active? I am a new bladers and considering whether to get Cho z Achilles or union Achilles.

Get union achilles for xtend+
But if I already have xtend+ should I still get it?
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:10 PM)DiepDot Wrote: But if I already have xtend+ should I still get it?

No.
(Mar. 14, 2020  1:10 AM)DiepDot Wrote: So should I get Cho z Achilles then?

No, only 00 is still good. Get Judgment Joker.
Judgment joker is gt?

Also,is Lord spriggan good?

Are gt beys better than other burst beys?
(Mar. 14, 2020  4:52 AM)DiepDot Wrote: Judgment joker is gt?

To answer your judgement question, Yes, it is
To answer your second post, Lord Spriggan is top-tier
And finally, Yes, in some circumstances. I hope my responses help you
(Mar. 14, 2020  4:52 AM)DiepDot Wrote: Judgment joker is gt?

Yes, yes, and in some cases, yes...
try union spriggan (for tightness but I guess Achilles chip works) retsu blitz and bearing
(Mar. 13, 2020  10:37 AM)DiepDot Wrote: Hi is this thread still active? I am a new bladers and considering whether to get Cho z Achilles or union Achilles.

If you don't have any extremely strong launchers, you may want to consider Cho-Z Achilles over Union here. Union is only really good for Xt+, other than that you might only have uses for Retsu and the Achilles chip. This really depends on what parts and launchers you already have.
Hey, don't mind me barging in, but I'm just going to say that Cho-Z achilles is the best bey in my deck. I think the original bey is pretty bad but the layer is actually good. As long as you can activate the burst locks. Well just give it a combination that has a little higher LAD and bam! He's super powerful. Doesn't burst, has above average stamina, crazy ring outs. Good if you ask me!
Try my combo for UAc: 00B.Z' Metsu

It inevitably loses to most left-spin spin equalizer combos (unless you try flat launching for tornado stalling), but it does pack some hurt if you slide shoot it especially against stationary combos
Union Achilles convert charge vs Lightning L-drago blitz assault’

Union Achilles 50% (6 Ko’s 4 bursts)

Lightning L-drago 50% (10 spin finishes)

Conclusion:
Convert seems to be good in attack combos for heavy hitting but the scrape holds it back