[Takara Tomy]  (Takara Tomy) Build me a Combo

Hello everyone, 

I need a few combo suggestions.

These are the parts I have:

Layers: Killer Deathscyther, Sieg Xcalibur, Nightmare Longinus, Kries Satan, Tornado Wyvron, Drain Fafnir

Discs: Heavy, Gravity, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Frames: Vortex, Glaive, Vortex, Meteor

Drivers: Weight, Hunter, Destroy, Hold, Iron, Loop, Nothing and Atomic.

If you could post a combo with the parts here, it would help a lot.

Thx!!!!!!!
Nightmare Longinus stock combo is really great itself
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:00 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Hello everyone, 

Layers: Killer Deathscyther, Sieg Xcalibur, Nightmare Longinus, Kries Satan, Tornado Wyvron, Drain Fafnir

Thx!!!!!!!

sX 2/4/1/7 glaive/meteor atomic/weight/hunter/iron/destroy 
dF 2/4/7 glaive destroy/atomic/hold(if u have a goOd smooth free spinning one) 
stock nL
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:00 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Hello everyone, 

Thx!!!!!!!

sX.7M.Ir/Ds
nL.Ds
dF.7G.At
You could have posted this in the build me a combo thread.
So I apologize in advance for posting a combo with parts that were not listed, however, get these and put them on to your favorite layer for a killer Stamina type!

7.Flow.Blow

USE & NEVER LOSE!!!!!
(Feb. 01, 2018  10:11 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: So I apologize in advance for posting a combo with parts that were not listed, however, get these and put them on to your favorite layer for a killer Stamina type!

7.Flow.Blow

USE & NEVER LOSE!!!!!
No. Just no. Flow is so outclassed I've nearly forgotten about it and atomic is better for stamina than blow
nL.M.Ds/Hn/Ir
nL.G.At
nL.V.Hn/Lp
dF.4/7G.At
dF.6/7G.Ds
dF.4/5/7M.Ds/At
dF.5.H
sX.7M.Ds/Ir
sX.7V.Ds/Ir
sX.7.Hn
sX.1M.Hn
tW.4G.At
tW.2/4/5M.W
kD.7/8M.Ds/Hn
kD.7/8V.Ir/Nt
kD.2G.At
kS.4/5/8G.At
kS.4/5/8M.Ir/W/Ds

those are some cool and fun combos to make using all of the parts you have (except Heavy and Gravity) and the first two dF combos are probably the best combo to make with these parts. (and also nL with m on an attack driver)
Try Drain Fafnir 8 Atomic

Note that I used Fafnir F3.

Roktavor R2: Drain won by 4 points to 0.
God Valkyrie: Drain won by 3 points to 1.
These might help I don't know. I still getting into competitive
dF/7g/At
sX/7m/Ir
kS/4m/At
Sorry for not posting competitive, but an unbelievably fun combo is kD heavy loop. Hint, launch on the rollers for bounces up to a foot.

Edit: I was battling with my freinds hasbeys and I made a battle: i2 h lp vs r v l and the result was Pegasus star blast attack. i2 landed sideways on rocktavor and burst it. It was amazing, and that's why u like loop.

I, not u.
(Feb. 28, 2018  7:30 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  10:11 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: So I apologize in advance for posting a combo with parts that were not listed, however, get these and put them on to  your favorite layer for a killer Stamina type!

7.Flow.Blow

USE & NEVER LOSE!!!!!
No. Just no. Flow is so outclassed I've nearly forgotten about it and atomic is better for stamina than blow

Yeah, it came with ODAX and is aggressive but so little that it makes no difference and then runs out of stamina really fast

(Mar. 26, 2018  10:23 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Sorry for not posting competitive, but an unbelievably fun combo is kD heavy loop. Hint, launch on the rollers for bounces up to a foot.

Edit: I was battling with my freinds hasbeys and I made a battle: i2 h lp vs r v l and the result was Pegasus star blast attack. i2 landed sideways on rocktavor and burst it. It was amazing, and that's why u like loop.

I, not u.

You can just edit the comment
Guys this is the wrong thread to post. Always search WBO archives before posting a thread.
correct Thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...me+a+combo
Hey guys İ think we all know what fengriff f2 is. People say its not a good beyblade and it is not easy to do a combo but i whanted to test that theory.i used this combo for fangriff f2: knuckle and survive it worked realy well it fixed the slopes and gained a lot of stamina i use realy strong beys against it like spriggan recrium and pheonix and suprisingly it beat both of them with survivar finishes İ think that İ did a good job and if you whant try the combo for yourself have a nice day
Drain Fafnir 7 Glaive Atomic. But next time post in the Build Me A Combo Thread