[Takara Tomy]  Revive Phoenix Testing & Discussion

All TT Parts, 

Bey Launcher LR (Blue) (Launch First) & Light Launcher LR (Launch After) were used

Revive armor removed from stadium floor immediately for testing rP performance without armor

Revive Phoenix 7  Eternal vs Hell Salamander 10 Bump Atomic
All matches hS soft launch first, rP hard launch after

rP.7.Et: 13 wins (12 OS, 1 KO)
hS.10B.At: 7 wins (2 OS, 4 KO,1 Burst)
4 Ties and redone
rP.7.Et win rate: 65%

Armor on (13 matches):-
rP.7.Et: 7 wins (6 OS, 1 KO)
hS.10B.At: 6 wins (2 OS, 4 KO)

4 Ties and redone

Armor off (7 matches)
rP.7.Et: 6 wins (6 OS)
hS.10B.At: 1 wins (1 Burst, 
Not happened before formal testing, still no idea how hS burst rP without armor in the mid-stage)

Revive Phoenix 7 Eternal vs Archer Hercules 7 Eternal
Ah launch first, swap after 10 matches, all hard launch

rP.7.Et:  9 wins (5 OS, 1 KO,3 Burst)
aH.7.Et:  11 wins (11 OS)
1 Tie and redone
rP.7.Et win rate: 45%

Armor on (12 matches):-
rP.7.Et: 5 wins (2 OS, 1 KO, 2 Burst)
aH.7.Et: 7 wins (7 OS)

1 Tie and redone

Armor off (8 matches)
rP.7.Et: 4 wins (4 OS)
aH.7.Et: 4 wins (4 OS
)

Control your launching power in opposite spin match so that it wont be KO easily but still able to get off the revive armor for better performance in spin-equalizing match
What are the current recommended competitive combos for rP I'm using stock and 10 AT and it seems to do very well
Still no testing for Friction? I remember some people say it might be on par with Atomic for Defense/Stamina, but those claims seem to have simply evaporated.
(Aug. 24, 2018  6:12 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Still no testing for Friction? I remember some people say it might be on par with Atomic for Defense/Stamina, but those claims seem to have simply evaporated.
I hate to brake it to you , but friction scrapes a Ton.

(Aug. 14, 2018  4:15 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: What are the current recommended competitive combos for rP I'm using  stock and 10 AT and it seems to do very well
Any lad or heavy frame will work.
how does friction scrape? it couldn't scrape any more than Orbit, considering how far the ball extends from the rubber.
(Aug. 26, 2018  9:28 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: how does friction scrape? it couldn't scrape any more than Orbit, considering how far the ball extends from the rubber.

Friction is a stationary ball it can be destabilized to tthe point of scraping orbit on the other hand is very hard to destabilize and doesn't scrape
That sucks, but I guess it makes sense.

Any chance you could test Rp._.R? I've noticed Eternal seems to be pretty good on it, but Revolve is more common and I'd like to know if the height difference is significant at all.
(Aug. 26, 2018  11:26 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: That sucks, but I guess it makes sense.

Any chance you could test Rp._.R? I've noticed Eternal seems to be pretty good on it, but Revolve is more common and I'd like to know if the height difference is significant at all.

I did that before, but not as good as Eternal imo.
The metal of the revive armor only cover the upper part which fits with a lower driver for better attacking result.

Name the opponent so that I could do the test. Might be just the same (hS._.At & aH._.Et) as above?
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:01 AM)Kata Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  11:26 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: That sucks, but I guess it makes sense.

I did that before, but not as good as Eternal imo.
The metal of the revive armor only cover the upper part which fits with a lower driver for better attacking result.

Name the opponent so that I could do the test. Might be just the same (hS._.At & aH._.Et) as above?

Yeah hS and aH are pretty good to go up against, so we can see if there is much a difference at all. I'd also like to see some tests against dedicated attack combos, maybe wV._b/m.X (since it's the best attack type we have a decent amount of data for)
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:29 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:01 AM)Kata Wrote: I did that before, but not as good as Eternal imo.

Yeah hS and aH are pretty good to go up against, so we can see if there is much a difference at all. I'd also like to see some tests against dedicated attack combos, maybe wV._b/m.X (since it's the best attack type we have a decent amount of data for)

I didn't have X on my hand but my X' should be available tomorrow,
I will put wV._B/M.X'/Jl on my list.
(Quite difficult to find X without overpricing)
(Aug. 27, 2018  4:01 AM)Kata Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  3:29 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Yeah hS and aH are pretty good to go up against, so we can see if there is much a difference at all. I'd also like to see some tests against dedicated attack combos, maybe wV._b/m.X (since it's the best attack type we have a decent amount of data for)

I didn't have X on my hand but my X' should be available tomorrow,

What,just get odax,I guess it’s cheap where I live (India)
For me. Revive Phoenix.5Glave.Eternal (rP.5G.Et.)
All TT Parts,

Bey Launcher LR (Blue) (Launch First) & Light Launcher LR (Launch After) were used

Revive armor removed from stadium floor immediately for testing rP performance without armor

Revive Phoenix 7 Star Revolve vs Hell Salamander 10 Bump Atomic
All matches hS soft launch first, rP hard launch after

rP.7S.R: 2 wins (1 OS, 1 KO)
hS.10B.At: 18 wins (14 OS, 2 KO,2 Burst)
7 Ties and redone (Forgot to record the armor on/off for Tie but most happened when the armor was off)
rP.7S.R win rate: 10%

Armor on (10 matches):-
rP.7S.R: 1 win (1 KO)
hS.10B.At: 9 wins (5 OS, 2 KO, 2 Burst)

Armor off (10 matches)
rP.7S.R: 1 wins (1 OS)
hS.10B.At: 9 wins (9 OS)

Revolve did provide LAD but just not enough for rP for spin-equlization match , especially when the armor On.

Revive Phoenix 7 Star Revolve vs Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
aH launch first, swap after 10 matches, all hard launch

rP.7S.R:  3 wins (1 OS, 2 Burst)
aH.10.Et:  17 wins (16 OS, 1 KO)
No Tie
rP.7S.R win rate: 15%

Armor on (16 matches):-
rP.7S.R: 2 wins (2 Burst)
aH.10.Et: 14 wins (13 OS, 1 KO)

Armor off (4 matches)
rP.7S.R: 1 win (1 OS)
aH.10.Et: 3 wins (3 OS)

The difference in height become matter when against aH, rP just couldn't destabilize aH since the attack point (metal part of the revive armor) is too high. The 2 Bursts both happened in early-game when rP was oblique enough (the level that feels like the metal part of rP attacking the disk of aH).

Just got my X' last night, need some time to get use with it. I will do the test once my partner is free.

(Aug. 28, 2018  10:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  4:01 AM)Kata Wrote: I didn't have X on my hand but my X' should be available tomorrow,

What,just get odax,I guess it’s cheap where I live (India)

Older generation marked a reasonable price, but I never seen an Odax in store.
No matter the chain store,independentant and even the beyblade events held by the re-sale agent. 
Did tried to ask for that on 2-hand market but no reply received.

Just started to play for 3 months & some times just difficult to find some old parts.
My personal best that i managed to scrape of with testing is

Revive phoenix.11Bump.orbit
(Aug. 29, 2018  3:31 AM)Kata Wrote: Revive Phoenix 7 Star Revolve
The difference in height become matter when against aH, rP just couldn't destabilize aH since the attack point (metal part of the revive armor) is too high. The 2 Bursts both happened in early-game when rP was oblique enough (the level that feels like the metal part of rP attacking the disk of aH).

Interesting that you threw Star into the mix despite not having it in the other tests. You think that had an impact on LAD, considering that most of the losses were OS, and there were several ties? Were the losses close or drastic? 

Looking forward to more info.
Maybe u should try rP on Eternal since in all ur tests the rP combo was a at disadvantage
(Aug. 29, 2018  9:04 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  3:31 AM)Kata Wrote: Revive Phoenix 7 Star Revolve

Interesting that you threw Star into the mix despite not having it in the other tests. You think that had an impact on LAD, considering that most of the losses were OS, and there were several ties? Were the losses close or drastic? 

Looking forward to more info.

For rP._.R verse hS._.At, most of the OS by hS were drastic (armor on). 
Ties mainly caused by the beyblades lying together. hS can spin quite longer if there are sufficient space between the them.

However you point is great which I think the further test without frame is worth for it.

Meanwhile, Eternal default to be frame-less if used in the combo within my friends. That's why Star was not equipped in previous test.

(Aug. 29, 2018  9:55 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Maybe u should try rP on Eternal since in all ur tests the rP combo was a at disadvantage

Since there was not Quote in your reply, do you mean mine?

It will be great if you could further explain the point of "disadvantage" combo so that I could improve the test.
(Aug. 29, 2018  10:27 AM)Kata Wrote: [quote pid='1458629' dateline='1535532952']
Maybe u should try rP on Eternal since in all ur tests the rP combo was a at disadvantage

It will be great if you could further explain the point of "disadvantage" combo so that I could improve the test.
[/quote]

By disadvantage i mean atomic beats revolve in opposite spin hence hS at combo destroyed rP combo then against aH Et the height advantage came to play and aH combo won i would like to see how rP  Et fares Against hS Atomic , aH atomic and aH revolve.
Revive Phoenix 7 Revolve vs Hell Salamander 10 Bump Atomic
All matches hS soft launch first, rP hard launch after

rP.7.R: 11 wins (10 OS, 1 KO)
hS.10B.At: 9 wins (8 OS, 1 KO)
9 Ties and redone
rP.7.R win rate: 55%

Armor on (13 matches):-
rP.7.R: 5 win (4 OS, 1 KO)
hS.10B.At: 8 wins (7 OS, 1 KO)
6 Ties and redone

Armor off (7 matches)
rP.7.R: 6 wins (6 OS)
hS.10B.At: 1 win (1 OS)
3 Ties and redone

Revolve did much better in spin-equlization match without frame.

Revive Phoenix 7 Revolve vs Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
aH launch first, swap after 10 matches, all hard launch

rP.7.R: 7 wins (5 OS,1 KO ,1 Burst)
aH.10.Et:  13 wins (13 OS)
No Tie
rP.7.R win rate: 35%

Armor on (14 matches):-
rP.7.R: 7 wins (5 OS,KO ,1 Burst)
aH.10.Et: 7 wins (7 OS)

Armor off (6 matches)
rP.7.R: 0 win
aH.10.Et: 6 wins (6 OS)

Unexpected better performance to get some OS in same-spin match.

(Aug. 29, 2018  12:23 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  10:27 AM)Kata Wrote: [quote pid='1458629' dateline='1535532952']

By disadvantage i mean atomic beats revolve in opposite spin hence hS at combo destroyed rP combo then against aH Et the height advantage came to play and aH combo won i would like to see how rP  Et fares Against hS Atomic , aH atomic and aH revolve.
[/quote]

I did the rP._.Et vs hS._.Atomic test and posted the results in earlier replies which you could check.
Will put the rP._.Et vs aH._.At/R on my list.

Just a little off topic question. During the test of rP vs Hs, there was one match that I don't know how to determine the winner. Here is the scenario:-

First, rP 7 R climb up the slope a little bit (clockwise rotation), hS still spinning at the center.
Then rP stopped the clockwise rotation while hS still spinning.
Later hS stopped spinning and rP started to fall back (anticlockwise rotation) to the center of the stadium.
rP get back to the center and then stopped the spining.

In this case, which beyblade win?
Can someone try rp7gyielding vs hs 0 b at
Can anybody try : rP 7 Xtreme/Destroy ; rP 7 Eternal/Revolve ?? ( AGAINST : Any top class bey )
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:00 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can anybody try : rP 7 Xtreme/Destroy ; rP 7 Eternal/Revolve ??

Against What?

My Today's Testing ...................
(MGC)sT.7M.Fr vs rP.10B.At
Screw Trident win Percentage = 90%[9 Spin finish]
Revive Pheonix win Percent= 10%[1 Spin Finish]

I know What YOu guys are thinking now.....................................
(Sep. 22, 2018  9:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:00 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can anybody try : rP 7 Xtreme/Destroy ; rP 7 Eternal/Revolve ??

Against What?

What is the meaning of this???Take a hike Revive Phoenix. rP you need a check up at your local hospital. NVM that rP needs to retire. Loool
(Sep. 22, 2018  7:24 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2018  9:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Against What?

What is the meaning of this???Take a hike Revive Phoenix. rP you need a check up at your local hospital. NVM that rP needs to retire. Loool
I think he hand spun rP just kidding
(Sep. 22, 2018  8:28 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2018  7:24 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: What is the meaning of this???Take a hike Revive Phoenix. rP you need a check up at your local hospital. NVM that rP needs to retire. Loool
I think he hand spun rP just kidding
I am as much surprised as you guys ?????