[Takara Tomy]  Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion

(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Did you see the new design for maiden? Since maiden broke I feel beyblade has no meaning for me anymore.

that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.

I wouldn’t know about that one. Beyblade isn’t a phase when you’re still playing with it at the teenager phase.
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.

I wouldn’t know about that one. Beyblade isn’t a phase when you’re still playing with it at the teenager phase.

Am i a teen tho
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I wouldn’t know about that one. Beyblade isn’t a phase when you’re still playing with it at the teenager phase.

Am i a teen tho

I don’t know and don’t tell me your age (I could be a stalker for all you know, never trust anyone on the internet)
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  5:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Am i a teen tho

I don’t know and don’t tell me your age (I could be a stalker for all you know, never trust anyone on the internet)

why would I tell u my age im not stupid
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that doesn't mean you have to pressure other people into doing your work for you. Also, I can almost guarantee that beyblade will hold no meaning for the both of us in a few decades, even years. It's just a phase.
No I just wanted to improve it. I have no meaning going on with beyblade since maiden broke so goodbye beyblade.

Deja vu, we've done this song and dance before. You're not quitting, you just want attention.
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:34 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: No I just wanted to improve it. I have no meaning going on with beyblade since maiden broke so goodbye beyblade.

Deja vu, we've done this song and dance before. You're not quitting, you just want attention.
I am gonna actually quit. Is their a way I can delete a account?
(Nov. 05, 2020  9:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:34 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Deja vu, we've done this song and dance before. You're not quitting, you just want attention.
I am gonna actually quit. Is their a way I can delete a account?

I mean you can get banned and that’s as effective as quitting, but why?
(Nov. 05, 2020  9:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  9:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna actually quit. Is their a way I can delete a account?

I mean you can get banned and that’s as effective as quitting, but why?
Idk just wanted to know but I will probably stay on wbo for awhile
holy scheisse this thread is still going?
i thought it was CLOSED
yall still haven't solved this yet?
(Nov. 05, 2020  10:33 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: holy scheisse this thread is still going?
i thought it was CLOSED

Right? And he STILL hasn't posted a picture of his broken Maiden! 🙄
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  10:33 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: holy scheisse this thread is still going?
i thought it was CLOSED

Is he lying?
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
i thought it was CLOSED

You know what? I post it later since i am still heart broken and recently i broke up with my girlfriend so i am not in a mood right now.
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Right? And he STILL hasn't posted a picture of his broken Maiden! 🙄

Is he lying?

Probably, I mean he's said multiple times that he'd "post it later" (along with the list of parts that he owns, which EVERYONE has asked him to post).
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:14 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is he lying?

Probably, I mean he's said multiple times that he'd "post it later" (along with the list of parts that he owns, which EVERYONE has asked him to post).

#GetThatOutOfHere
ok brb imma go ask someone something
I'm am gonna post it after I hopeful fix my issues
Bruh lmao this is one of the funniest wbo threads lol
me waiting to get the info i asked for
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:38 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: me waiting to get the info i asked for

The longer you look at it, the faster it seems...