[Takara Tomy]  Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion

(Oct. 28, 2020  12:48 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have a ultimate defense combo using regalia genesis's
Tell me!
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:30 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:48 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have a ultimate defense combo using regalia genesis's
Tell me!
ok. its regalia genesis, wheel, orbit metal. Keep in mind I could use better parts but these are the best parts I have. Do you want to see a video of it going up against my ultimate attack combo?
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:30 AM)kai edits Wrote: Tell me!
ok. its regalia genesis, wheel, orbit metal. Keep in mind I could use better parts but these are the best parts I have. Do you want to see a video of it going up against my ultimate attack combo?
Sure why not.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:40 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ok. its regalia genesis, wheel, orbit metal. Keep in mind I could use better parts but these are the best parts I have. Do you want to see a video of it going up against my ultimate attack combo?
Sure why not.

Ok, and when I said ultimate attack combo that’s not what I meant. I meant it going up against Brave Valkryie. 
Here’s the link. 

Skip to 6:27 seconds to see regalia Genesis if you wanna watch the whole video, then in the first 6:30 seconds brave will be up against the left ultimate defense combo. These combos could be better but they are my parts only.
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:31 AM)kai edits Wrote: Sure why not.

Ok, and when I said ultimate attack combo that’s not what I meant. I meant it going up against Brave Valkryie. 
Here’s the link. 

Skip to 6:27 seconds to see regalia Genesis if you wanna watch the whole video, then in the first 6:30 seconds brave will be up against the left ultimate defense combo. These combos could be better but they are my parts only.

I'll do this test tomorrow in my Burst Standard stadium.
Regalia Trashnesis, and testing on 3D beys isn't valid.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:39 PM)Gawain Wrote: Regalia Trashnesis, and testing on 3D beys isn't valid.
Exactly, I completely agree.
Bro even maiden in its pre evolution stage(universal maiden) can burst genesis lol. Even winning valkyrie 12 under operate can beat genesis lol.
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:21 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:03 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, and when I said ultimate attack combo that’s not what I meant. I meant it going up against Brave Valkryie. 
Here’s the link. 

I'll do this test tomorrow in my Burst Standard stadium.

Ok, but you can upgrade the combo if you have better parts. These are just the best defense parts I have.
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro even maiden in its pre evolution stage(universal maiden) can burst genesis lol. Even winning valkyrie 12 under operate can beat genesis lol.

didnt genesis break maiden on its FIRST BATTLE

hypocrisy
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:17 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro even maiden in its pre evolution stage(universal maiden) can burst genesis lol. Even winning valkyrie 12 under operate can beat genesis lol.

didnt genesis break maiden on its FIRST BATTLE

hypocrisy
That was the second battle lol curse my memory.
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:17 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: didnt genesis break maiden on its FIRST BATTLE

hypocrisy
That was the second battle lol curse my memory.

dude... you have changed the results to benefit ur maiden multiple times. ngl, this maiden hyping up thing is getting out of hand.
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:19 PM)kai edits Wrote: That was the second battle lol curse my memory.

dude... you have changed the results to benefit ur maiden multiple times. ngl, this maiden hyping up thing is getting out of hand.
Bro maiden can clap genesis lol. Once maiden evolves its over.
ok then bet i'll feckin buy a maiden and bttle it against the best cmbo i can make at the moment

Meet Super Lucifer.Ds 1A vs Universal/the new one Maiden.Mb 2D

ill even give it META parts and i'll upload it to my yt and THEN we'll see what the best bey truly is

(Note: curse only used for dramatic effect and is not directed to any parties in question. Thank you for understanding.)
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:24 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: ok then bet i'll feckin buy a maiden and bttle it against the best cmbo i can make at the moment

Meet Super Lucifer.Ds 1A vs Universal/the new one Maiden.Mb 2D

ill even give it META parts and i'll upload it to my yt and THEN we'll see what the best bey truly is

(Note: curse only used for dramatic effect and is not directed to any parties in question. Thank you for understanding.)

Do it but the old maiden and the new one lol. Maiden is better cause I am it's owner lol.
if thats so then maiden would get destroyed as I am the owner of super lucifer.
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:57 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: if thats so then maiden would get destroyed as I am the owner of super lucifer.
You don't have the power to use maiden to its full power.
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:57 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: if thats so then maiden would get destroyed as I am the owner of super lucifer.

i mean, if he's older than u...
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: You don't have the power to use maiden to its full power.

i mean, if he's older than u...

?
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:

yare yare daze...

look, you are turning into lionqueen/darkstaryt

please abstain
bladers spirit doesn't exist
i have the power to tell you to shut up and stop believing in this "im the best freaking blader around" which is incorrect.

you aren't special when you do that, you are a pest
please stop

many of us are tired of this
please act sensibly

this is giving me a headache
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:15 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i mean, if he's older than u...

?

if leonidaskerbeus is older than kai edits(therefore stronger), and kai edits can use maiden at 100% pwr, why cand LeonidasKerbeus use maiden at 100% pwr? The only way that's not possible is if leonidaskerbeus is super weak(or like 100 yrs old), or if kai edits is super strong, and both are unlikely to say the least. I could roast u kai edits but im feeling nice today

(Oct. 28, 2020  6:18 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: You don't have the power to use maiden to its full power.

yare yare daze...

please abstain
i have the power to tell you to shut up and stop believing in this "im the best freaking blader around" which is incorrect.

please stop

please act sensibly

chillax bruh dont be 2 mean
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:15 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ?

if leonidaskerbeus is older than kai edits(therefore stronger), and kai edits can use maiden at 100% pwr, why cand LeonidasKerbeus use maiden at 100% pwr? The only way that's not possible is if leonidaskerbeus is super weak(or like 100 yrs old), or if kai edits is super strong, and both are unlikely to say the least. I could roast u kai edits but im feeling nice today

(Oct. 28, 2020  6:18 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: yare yare daze...

please abstain

please stop

please act sensibly

chillax bruh dont be 2 mean
Oh
Also i have to use the dragon winder for any sort of actual testing as my draw strength is stupidly high for my age.
and i can assure you, i am definitely older than kai edits.
if he by some stupid reason happens to be older then me then i am DEFINITELY older in maturity.
i don't have a sparking launcher but i would probably break it with in a few weeks.

man at this point im going to report this junk thread if you don't stop talking about maiden here, this isnt a "Talk about maiden thread".
You know what. Kei close this thread please since it lost its purpose.
Hey, before this thread is closed, is perfect genesis Wheel Xt+ good? I think that the infinite lock gimmick will help solve wheel's main problem, and even help it as wheel would make the bey rotate around, lowering its chance of bursting. Just a thought.