[Takara Tomy]  Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:54 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Here is a combo I tested against my genesis
Prefect genesis sting xtend plus vs master diabolos 0 cross ultimate reboot

Well, for one you haven't specified things like what mode Xt+ is in, or what apin direction Master is in. Also, you put a terrible layer for attack on one of the worst attack drivers, so I'm not really sure what you expected to happen.
Dude, Ultimate Reboot is great.
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:54 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Here is a combo I tested against my genesis
Prefect genesis sting xtend plus vs master diabolos 0 cross ultimate reboot

Well, for one you haven't specified things like what mode Xt+ is in, or what apin direction Master is in. Also, you put a terrible layer for attack on one of the worst attack drivers, so I'm not really sure what you expected to happen.
Try beyblade on a budget. Master is in left spin. And xtend plus is in attack mode
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:54 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Well, for one you haven't specified things like what mode Xt+ is in, or what apin direction Master is in. Also, you put a terrible layer for attack on one of the worst attack drivers, so I'm not really sure what you expected to happen.
Dude, Ultimate Reboot is great.

The only time I've ever heard of it being used was on Rage 3A. I'd hardly call it great when it's used on one combo, compared to things like X', Qc', and Ds'.

Also, no matter how great it may or may not be, it doesn't change the fact that Master (ESPECIALLY left-spin Master) is incredibly round, and is not good whatsoever for an attack combo.
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:59 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Ultimate Reboot is great.

The only time I've ever heard of it being used was on Rage 3A. I'd hardly call it great when it's used on one combo, compared to things like X', Qc', and Ds'.

Also, no matter how great it may or may not be, it doesn't change the fact that Master (ESPECIALLY left-spin Master) is incredibly round, and is not good whatsoever for an attack combo.

Like I said I beyblade on a budget. Why do you think I trade?
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:59 PM)BladerGem Wrote: The only time I've ever heard of it being used was on Rage 3A. I'd hardly call it great when it's used on one combo, compared to things like X', Qc', and Ds'.

If you wanna Beyblade on a budget but be competitive all you have to do is buy one Beyblade: Rage Longinus. That’s it. Making due with the parts you got is fine, but at the same time trying to insist that Genesis is meta is not a good idea and it annoys other people.
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: Like I said I beyblade on a budget. Why do you think I trade?

If you wanna Beyblade on a budget but be competitive all you have to do is buy one Beyblade: Rage Longinus. That’s it. Making due with the parts you got is fine, but at the same time trying to insist that Genesis is meta is not a good idea and it annoys other people.

For personal reasons I can't play beyblade. Its my opinion if genesis is meta worthy in my eyes. Actually try to play beyblade on a budget its not fun.

Why do you think I trade?
Alright, since this was a meme combo that went around for way too long as the "Ultimate Defense Combo", I decided to try it out.
Regalia Genesis 00E Quest VS Horusood Spread Edge. I did 10 rounds.
Horusood: 100% (10 OS)
Regalia Genesis: 0%

This isn't a joke by the way, I actually did this test and got these results. Why I used Horusood to do it, I don't know.

(Oct. 04, 2020  7:07 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you wanna Beyblade on a budget but be competitive all you have to do is buy one Beyblade: Rage Longinus. That’s it. Making due with the parts you got is fine, but at the same time trying to insist that Genesis is meta is not a good idea and it annoys other people.

For personal reasons I can't play beyblade. Its my opinion if genesis is meta worthy in my eyes. Actually try to play beyblade on a budget its not fun.

What do you mean by that? If you can't play beyblade, how did you get test results?
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Alright, since this was a meme combo that went around for way too long as the "Ultimate Defense Combo", I decided to try it out.

This isn't a joke by the way, I actually did this test and got these results. Why I used Horusood to do it, I don't know.
Try regalia genesis 00 cross bullet

(Oct. 04, 2020  7:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Alright, since this was a meme combo that went around for way too long as the "Ultimate Defense Combo", I decided to try it out.

(Oct. 04, 2020  7:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: For personal reasons I can't play beyblade. Its my opinion if genesis is meta worthy in my eyes. Actually try to play beyblade on a budget its not fun.

What do you mean by that? If you can't play beyblade, how did you get test results?
I meant meta wise. People don't understand I can't be a meta blader. I trade to get new parts I can try to win.
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:

I don't have Bullet yet, I'm working on getting one though. Any other test requests?
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: Try regalia genesis 00 cross bullet

I don't have Bullet yet, I'm working on getting one though. Any other test requests?
Regalia genesis 00 cross variable or evolution
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:14 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't have Bullet yet, I'm working on getting one though. Any other test requests?

I don't have a TT Variable, but I do have a worn Evolution', so I'll test that.
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:24 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I think we can all agree that any genesis isn't meta. We already did a lot of tests.

I said genesis is meta.
You have not tested perfect genesis 00 wall xtend plus

Just because you say it is, doesn’t mean that it is meta. So, I say linear is meta. It is meta now.

(Oct. 04, 2020  7:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: For personal reasons I can't play beyblade. Its my opinion if genesis is meta worthy in my eyes. Actually try to play beyblade on a budget its not fun.

Guess this proves 2 things

1) Quest still sucks... As always.

2) Genesis is just not meta material. Especially since it lost to stock horusood
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:18 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: I said genesis is meta.
You have not tested perfect genesis 00 wall xtend plus

Just because you say it is, doesn’t mean that it is meta. So, I say linear is meta. It is meta now.

I meant not meta. Bruh my 3d print bey can beat genesis no sweat.
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:18 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Just because you say it is, doesn’t mean that it is meta. So, I say linear is meta. It is meta now.

I meant not meta. Bruh my 3d print bey can beat genesis no sweat.

Do you have it yet?
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:20 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: I meant not meta. Bruh my 3d print bey can beat genesis no sweat.

Do you have it yet?

It is coming in the mail. I can pm you pic of ring
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:59 PM)BladerGem Wrote: The only time I've ever heard of it being used was on Rage 3A. I'd hardly call it great when it's used on one combo, compared to things like X', Qc', and Ds'.

Beyblade on a budget would be... Hasbro. Also, I don't see how your financial status would affect how well Regalia Genesis performs in the WBO Standard Format (considering that's also the ONLY format Regalia is allowed to be used in).

I can understand not being able to afford to buy every single new release. I've skipped out on every Random Booster and Random Layer that's been released, no matter how good the parts ended up being. I also may have never gotten my hands on an X' if it wasn't for a friend buying Shadow Amaterios for me.

I don't always have the best parts, and I don't always get them right away. Things like the Level Chip I got on ebay (I believe it was a corocoro release, as it was only about $20), and the Goku weight I got in the Sparking triple set. I'm going to get my hands on a Metal chip Core when I get the All-In-One set later this year, and the Solomon chip I will probably never obtain.

I budget what money I have, and I don't buy if the total value of a bey's parts doesn't coincide with the price tag. Especially when another bey with better parts can be obtained for the same price.
Even for the very modest price of $17-$18, between the current metagame and the parts that it comes with, Big Bang Genesis does not feel worth the cost to me, especially when the only part I'd actually want is the Big Bang Armor.

(Oct. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Ooo, a combo that doesn't use the Big Bang Armor! Now this I can test.
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:24 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: Like I said I beyblade on a budget. Why do you think I trade?

Beyblade on a budget would be... Hasbro. Also, I don't see how your financial status would affect how well Regalia Genesis performs in the WBO Standard Format (considering that's also the ONLY format Regalia is allowed to be used in).

I can understand not being able to afford to buy every single new release. I've skipped out on every Random Booster and Random Layer that's been released, no matter how good the parts ended up being. I also may have never gotten my hands on an X' if it wasn't for a friend buying Shadow Amaterios for me.

I don't always have the best parts, and I don't always get them right away. Things like the Level Chip I got on ebay (I believe it was a corocoro release, as it was only about $20), and the Goku weight I got in the Sparking triple set. I'm going to get my hands on a Metal chip Core when I get the All-In-One set later this year, and the Solomon chip I will probably never obtain.

I budget what money I have, and I don't buy if the total value of a bey's parts doesn't coincide with the price tag. Especially when another bey with better parts can be obtained for the same price.
Even for the very modest price of $17-$18, between the current metagame and the parts that it comes with, Big Bang Genesis does not feel worth the cost to me, especially when the only part I'd actually want is the Big Bang Armor.

(Oct. 04, 2020  7:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: Try regalia genesis 00 cross bullet

Ooo, a combo that doesn't use the Big Bang Armor! Now this I can test.
Bullet can just mess up stuff and big bang armor helps genesis not to burst
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:14 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't have Bullet yet, I'm working on getting one though. Any other test requests?
Drain Fafnir 5W Bearing VS Regalia Genesis 00C Evolution'
Drain Fafnir: 90% (7 OS, 2 KOs)
Regalia Genesis: 10% (1 KO)

I used Drain Fafnir because I already had it out from some Limited testing I was doing earlier today.
(Oct. 04, 2020  8:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Regalia genesis 00 cross variable or evolution
Drain Fafnir 5W Bearing VS Regalia Genesis 00C Evolution'
Drain Fafnir: 90% (7 OS, 2 KOs)
Regalia Genesis: 10% (1 KO)

I used Drain Fafnir because I already had it out from some Limited testing I was doing earlier today.

Okay, those results are kinda sad.
Regalia Genesis 00C Bullet VS Cho-Z Spriggan Generate

Spriggan in left-spin, alternating launches, flat launch.

Regalia Genesis: N/A

Cho-Z Spriggan: 4 KO, 6 OS

Regalia win rate: 0%

Spriggan win rate: 100%

Notes: Regalia on Bullet is horribly unbalanced and it has terrible stamina. It reminds me of Quest, but without any KO resist. That's how bad it is.

Alternatively, the 00 disk could be to blame for such severe imbalance, but I doubt that to be the case. I will try swapping to a different 00 after 10 rounds, and see if that changes anything.

Same combos here, but Regalia was given a different 00 disk.

Cho-Z Spriggan: 1 KO, 9 OS

No notable difference, Regalia was still unbalanced and had low stamina, being consistently outspin even when launched last.

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:54 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Well, for one you haven't specified things like what mode Xt+ is in, or what apin direction Master is in. Also, you put a terrible layer for attack on one of the worst attack drivers, so I'm not really sure what you expected to happen.
Try beyblade on a budget. Master is in left spin. And xtend plus is in attack mode

Not sure if I should even mention this, but you're "beyblading on a budget" while also having a 3D printed Sparking Bey custom-made for you.
(Oct. 04, 2020  8:09 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Regalia Genesis 00C Bullet VS Cho-Z Spriggan Generate

Spriggan in left-spin, alternating launches, flat launch.

Cho-Z Spriggan: 4 KO, 6 OS

Notes: Regalia on Bullet is horribly unbalanced and it has terrible stamina. It reminds me of Quest, but without any KO resist. That's how bad it is.

Alternatively, the 00 disk could be to blame for such severe imbalance, but I doubt that to be the case. I will try swapping to a different 00 after 10 rounds, and see if that changes anything.

Same combos here, but Regalia was given a different 00 disk.

Cho-Z Spriggan: 1 KO, 9 OS

No notable difference, Regalia was still unbalanced and had low stamina, being consistently outspin even when launched last.

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: Try beyblade on a budget. Master is in left spin. And xtend plus is in attack mode

Not sure if I should even mention this, but you're "beyblading on a budget" while also having a 3D printed Sparking Bey custom-made for you.
I am trading to get it
Im just curious, can someone test out wheel, ul' on regalia genesis?
I don't own wheel
well, based on these results, the infinite lock system is overrated. however, I have two requests.

#1: regalia genesis wheel atomic vs IDC, but don't make too good, I have very low expectations of regalia
#2: regalia genesis vs prime apocalypse. IDC what parts, but plz make them the same i.e. regalia genesis hybrid vs. prime apocalypse hybrid (don't do tho). plz make the parts balanced, like 00metor unite'/unite or smth like that, as long as it is a balance type tip and same combo except for layer. also if zeta/zeta', both in stamina mode, most balanced mode of the three. i just wanna see if prime or regalia is better(prob prime tho)