[Takara Tomy]  Rage Longinus Testing and Discussion

(Sep. 13, 2020  2:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  2:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Rage Fafnir Charge Metal 3A (Sliding Shoot) Vs. Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ (Defense Mode) 2A (Moderate Launched). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Rage Fafnir: 20% (2 KO’s)

Tempest Lucifer: 80% (6 OS’ 2 KO’s)
Was there a specific reason for you using 2A?

I’ve seen this combo in winning combinations, and thought It would be interesting to test it.
(Sep. 13, 2020  2:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  2:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Rage Fafnir Charge Metal 3A (Sliding Shoot) Vs. Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ (Defense Mode) 2A (Moderate Launched). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Rage Fafnir: 20% (2 KO’s)

Tempest Lucifer: 80% (6 OS’ 2 KO’s)
Was there a specific reason for you using 2A?
It simply because 2A has more LAD than any other chassis
Rage Fafnir Charge Metal 3A (Sliding Shoot) Vs. Brave Lucifer Xtend+ (Defense Mode) 2A (6 Bladed Mode and Soft Launched). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Rage Fafnir: 50%  (5 KO’s)

Brave Lucifer: 50%  (3 OS’ 2 KO’s)
Rage Fafnir Mobius 2S (Moderate Launch) Vs. Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) 2A (Moderate Launch). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Rage Fafnir: 20% (1 KO 1 OS)

Tempest Lucifer: 80% (2 KO’s 6 OS’)
Can you guys test Rage Fafnir Mobius 2S vs regalia genesis 00 cross quest
sorry, not to judge, but why Quest of all drivers? not only does it have poor performance (not looking at that one lucifer combo) but its wobble combined with the way the gimmick fails to work would SERIOUSLY make the combo easy to outspin. just saying.
(Sep. 21, 2020  5:19 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: sorry, not to judge, but why Quest of all drivers? not only does it have poor performance (not looking at that one lucifer combo) but its wobble combined with the way the gimmick fails to work would SERIOUSLY make the combo easy to outspin. just saying.
What Lucifer conbo?
Can you try rage, death or abyss diabolos chip and xceed? I heard this is a good combo wondering if you could try it out
try trick on rage longinus 3a it actually works well. the trick driver does a move similar to the shield crush in the show, and it allows rage to slam the opponent around.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:28 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: try trick on rage longinus 3a it actually works well. the trick driver does a move similar to the shield crush in the show, and it allows rage to slam the opponent around.

Quick’, Xtreme’, Destroy’ are all better options.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:28 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: try trick on rage longinus 3a it actually works well. the trick driver does a move similar to the shield crush in the show, and it allows rage to slam the opponent around.

The Trick driver is trash, ngl.
Are any top tier drivers for Rage better or worse against it’s other top tier drivers, like (just an example not necessarily true: Destroy’ beats Evolution’ that beats Jolt’ that beats destroy’)?
Xtreme’ and Ultimate reboot’ also exist but I made the example more like the stamina beats defense, defense beats attack, and attack beats stamina triangle to keep it simple.
Rage Longinus 3A Tr (attack mode) vs Tempest Dragon 1S Wheel Xt+
Rage odd, Tempest even
Tempest Dragon: 5 KOs
Rage Longinus: 4 KOs 1 Burst
Win rate: 50%

Pretty average results, no different than Destroy'

Rage Longinus 3A Tr vs Tempest Dragon 2A Xt+
Rage: 4 KO 2 Burst (1 slow mo burst)
Brave: 2 KO 1 OS

Looks like Trick is doing well.

Rage 3A Trick vs Destroy'
Trick odd Destroy Even
Destroy': 5 KOs 1 Burst
Trick: 4Kos

Win Rate: 40%
Seems about even with destroy' having a slight edge.

Tell me your thoughts and retest this, because different tests with the same beys can vary.
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:40 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Rage Longinus 3A Tr (attack mode) vs Tempest Dragon 1S Wheel Xt+
Rage odd, Tempest even
Tempest Dragon: 5 KOs
Rage Longinus: 4 KOs 1 Burst
Win rate: 50%

Pretty average results, no different than Destroy'

Rage Longinus 3A Tr vs Tempest Dragon 2A Xt+
Rage: 4 KO 2 Burst (1 slow mo burst)
Brave: 2 KO 1 OS

Looks like Trick is doing well.

Rage 3A Trick vs Destroy'
Trick odd Destroy Even
Destroy': 5 KOs 1 Burst
Trick: 4Kos

Win Rate: 40%
Seems about even with destroy' having a slight edge.

Tell me your thoughts and retest this, because different tests with the same beys can vary.

I think destroy dash is better than trick but I like the fact that you’re using a driver that not many people use. I don’t like competitive drivers and stuff because everyone uses it. I wish people customized their combos to their own interests. Like I know someone with Super Diabolos 2S yielding, I know someone who used to use judgement Pegasus, outer, unite dash, and I know someone who used emperor forneus 00 octa back in Turbo. I want tournaments to have more bladers with combos that are unique so I like the fact that you are using the trick driver.
Rage Spriggan Unite’ 3A (Sliding Shoot) Vs. Tempest Lucifer Wheel Mobius 1S (Soft Launch). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Rage Spriggan: 50% (5 KO’s)

Tempest Lucifer: 50% (2 KO’s 3 OS’)
Tempest Diaboros (lucifer works as a replacement).00W.Mb 1S VS Rage Spriggan.Pw 3A
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:43 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Tempest Diaboros (lucifer works as a replacement).00W.Mb 1S VS Rage Spriggan.Pw 3A

Lucifer is better for right spin than diabolos.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:49 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:43 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Tempest Diaboros (lucifer works as a replacement).00W.Mb 1S VS Rage Spriggan.Pw 3A

Lucifer is better for right spin than diabolos.

This is my BTB combo, its won me enough battles consistently to where i keep it exactly like that.
"But leo, mobius in same spin is BAAAD!" yeah, well, tell that to Tempest Diaboros.00W.Mb beating several right spin combos in WoTB's BTB series, and it currently being the champion combo. the LAD is unreal.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:54 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:49 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Lucifer is better for right spin than diabolos.

This is my BTB combo, its won me enough battles consistently to where i keep it exactly like that.
"But leo, mobius in same spin is BAAAD!" yeah, well, tell that to Tempest Diaboros.00W.Mb beating several right spin combos in WoTB's BTB series, and it currently being the champion combo. the LAD is unreal.

I've used Mobius same spin many times. It can be a pretty good driver in same spin. I tried your combo (with Lucifer instead of Diabolos) and it did pretty well.
Rage Spriggan Evolution’ (Awakened) 3A (Sliding Shoot) Vs. Tempest Lucifer Destroy’ 2A (Soft Launch). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Rage Spriggan: 50% (5 KO’s)

Tempest Lucifer: 50% (4 OS’ 1 KO)
BuilderROB , is there anyway you can test this specific combo for me please. I know it’s out of the blue please and thanks.

Rage Helios Ds’ 3A vs Knockout Spriggan Wheel Unite’ Goku.

Preferably a wornout Unite’ that exposes the plastic tip.
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:45 AM)GiovanniM Wrote: BuilderROB , is there anyway you can test this specific combo for me please. I know it’s out of the blue please and thanks.

Rage Helios Ds’ 3A vs Knockout Spriggan Wheel Unite’ Goku.

I don’t have Knockout or Helios. Apologies.
(Oct. 10, 2020  11:46 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:45 AM)GiovanniM Wrote: BuilderROB , is there anyway you can test this specific combo for me please. I know it’s out of the blue please  and thanks.

Rage Helios Ds’ 3A vs Knockout Spriggan  Wheel Unite’ Goku.

I don’t have Knockout or Helios. Apologies.

No problem, it was just somthing ive been working on and seems to be pretty good against sparking beys. Thanks anyways 👍
I've decided to revisit Rage Longinus and see how it stacks up against some of the popular competitive builds after hearing some say they classify Rage as outclassed.
(MCC) Rage Helios2 Evolution' (Worn) 3A VS (Left) World Diabolos Atomic 2B (Defense)
Rage Helios2: 80% (7 KOs, 1 OS)
World Diabolos: 20% (1 OS, 1 KO)

(MCC) Rage Helios2 Ultimate Reboot' 3A VS (Left) World Diabolos Atomic 2B (Defense)
Rage Helios2: 70% (5 KOs, 2 OS)
World Diabolos: 30% (2 OS, 1 KO)
Notes: In one round, Rage managed to knock World completely out of the stadium.

(MCC) Rage Helios2 Ultimate Reboot' 3A VS (MCC) Tempest Solomon Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S
Rage Helios2: 50% (5 KOs)
Tempest Solomon: 50% (3 OS, 2 KOs)

(MCC) Rage Helios2 Evolution' (Worn) 3A VS (MCC) Tempest Solomon Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina) 1S
Rage Helios2: 70% (7 KOs)
Tempest Solomon: 30% (3 OS)
Yeah, Rage aint getting outclassed anytime soon.