[Takara Tomy]  Problem With Cho-z Achilles

Tests with these two Achilles combos aren’t to good, here they are
  • Ac 0 Xtend+
  • Ac 00Ex Fusion’
Tell me what to improve.

Test results:

(Note: only one tests each, sorry for the little tests we would be here all day if I showed all of them)

Ac 0 Xt+ (Attack) vs Hs 7P Br

Results:

Salamander: 
10 Spin Finish
3 Stadium outs

Achilles:
6 burst finish
4 stadium outs

Ac 00Ex F’ vs JJ 00T Tr (not mine lol)

Results:
Judgment
4 spin finish

Achilles
1 spin finish
2 bursts
7 ties

Note: I’m not sure about the tests but I will do a double check on the first one and update but the second one is what I can remember at least, sorry for the inconvenience
Well, the specific problem with Cho-Z Achilles here is that you're trying to have it in roles it isn't good at, or on tips that aren't good at that role.
On Xtend+ it's more of a Stamina type, and although it's not Terrible at stamina, it's not exactly good. Adding a Cross frame might help, but not by much.
On your Fusion' combo you're clearly trying to make it an Attack type, and Cho-Z Achilles is okay for smash attack, but only with the correct tips. Fusion' seems wrong. Destroy or Destroy' are viable, and some of the rubber flat tips like Xtreme' or Quick' or even Hunter' might be okay.

I'm not sure what your definition of "aren't too good" is. There could be many issues here. It seems like your own launching styles and part choices might be part of why you aren't succeeding with Cho-Z A.
I would say use Sting Ultimate Reboot’ for attack.
Sting and Ul’ is hard to get at the moment, DeceasedCrab my goal is to try and get the wings out
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:25 PM)BeyGekk Wrote: Sting and Ul’ is hard to get at the moment, DeceasedCrab my goal is to try and get the wings out

You're not launching hard enough if the Burst stoppers aren't activating.
Cho-Z Achilles isn't as good as its Hasbro counterpart, the turbo blades are burst stoppers
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:54 PM)Staron Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles isn't as good as its Hasbro counterpart, the turbo blades are burst stoppers

Cho-Z Achilles is better.
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:54 PM)Staron Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles isn't as good as its Hasbro counterpart, the turbo blades are burst stoppers

czA is definitely better with the metal parts.

As for the OP's starting combos, both are pretty bad.

Might recommend:

czA.00C/Bl/St.Ul'

czA.00B/St.Z'/X'/Qc'/Hn'

czA.Bl/St/0B.Octa
cz A st qc´
(Jan. 14, 2020  1:18 PM)BeyGekk Wrote: Tests with these two Achilles combos aren’t to good, here they are
  • Ac 0 Xtend+
  • Ac 00Ex Fusion’
Tell me what to improve.

Test results:

(Note: only one tests each, sorry for the little tests we would be here all day if I showed all of them)

Ac 0 Xt+ (Attack) vs Hs 7P Br

Results:

Salamander: 
10 Spin Finish
3 Stadium outs

Achilles:
6 burst finish
4 stadium outs

Ac 00Ex F’ vs JJ 00T Tr (not mine lol)

Results:
Judgment
4 spin finish

Achilles
1 spin finish
2 bursts
7 ties

Note: I’m not sure about the tests but I will do a double check on the first one and update but the second one is what I can remember at least, sorry for the inconvenience

My team mate ran Cho-z Achilles with 00 glaive xtend+ in a tournament and he went 4-1. Then went to another tournament the following week and again his Cho-z Achilles went 4-1.  The point is that his launch form and how he manages his bey was the key to his success. Try out the combo. Also he went stamina the whole tournament. Never bothered to change modes.