[Takara Tomy]  Orb Egis Testing/ Discussion

Here are some interesting combos for you:
Buster Xcalibur (Buster Mode) 5 Cross Absorb vs. Orb Aegis 11 Proof Destroy
Hell Salamander 0 Proof Xtend Plus (Stamina) vs. Orb Aegis 10 Eternal
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Here are some interesting combos for you:
Buster Xcalibur (Buster Mode) 5 Cross Absorb vs. Orb Aegis 11 Proof Destroy
Hell Salamander 0 Proof Xtend Plus (Stamina) vs. Orb Aegis 10 Eternal

Very intersting indeed. Will get back to you once results are up.
Some more tests from @[LazerBeamz].

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. Orb Egis 0Bump Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 4 OS, 1 Burst (50% Win Rate)
- oE.0B.Xt+: 4 OS, 1 Burst (50% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. [Level Chip] Orb Egis 8’Lift (Upper Mode) Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 3 OS, 1 Burst, 1 KO (50% Win Rate)
- [LC] oE.8’L.Xt+: 3 OS, 2 Burst (50% Win Rate)

Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Odd) vs. [Level Chip] Orb Egis 0Meteor Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) (Even)
- aH.10.Et: 3 OS, 1 Burst (40% Win Rate)
- [LC] oE.0M.Xt+: 5 OS, 1 Burst (60% Win Rate)
More tests and timestamps from @[LazerBeamz] and I.

Archer Hercules 0Bump Bearing vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic: KJ & LazerBeamz (Infinite.Zero) - Timestamp
- aH.0B.Br: 3 OS, 1 KO (40% Win Rate)
- oE.0P.At: 3 Burst, 3 OS (60% Win Rate)

Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic vs. (Buster Mode) Buster Xcalibur 10Bump Jolt (Sliding Shoot): KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- oE.0P.At: 6 OS, 1 Burst (70% Win Rate)
- bX.10B.Jl: 2 KO, 1 Burst (30% Win Rate)

Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic vs. (Buster Mode) Buster Xcalibur 10Bump Revolve: KJ & LazerBeamz - Timestamp
- oE.0P.At: 5 OS, 2 KO, 1 Burst (80% Win Rate)
- bX.10B.R: 2 KO (20% Win Rate)
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:28 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: More tests and timestamps from @[LazerBeamz] and I.

Archer Hercules 0Bump Bearing vs. Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic: KJ & LazerBeamz (Infinite.Zero) - Timestamp
- aH.0B.Br: 3 OS, 1 KO (40% Win Rate)
- oE.0P.At: 3 Burst, 3 OS (60% Win Rate)

Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic vs. (Buster Mode) Buster Xcalibur 10Bump Jolt (Sliding Shoot): KJ & LazerBeamz (MonoDragon) - Timestamp
- oE.0P.At: 6 OS, 1 Burst (70% Win Rate)
- bX.10B.Jl: 2 KO, 1 Burst (30% Win Rate)

Orb Egis 0Proof Atomic vs. (Buster Mode) Buster Xcalibur 10Bump Revolve: KJ & LazerBeamz - Timestamp
- oE.0P.At: 5 OS, 2 KO, 1 Burst (80% Win Rate)
- bX.10B.R: 2 KO (20% Win Rate)
Thx so much Kj and LazerBeamz
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:36 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Thx so much Kj and LazerBeamz
No problem! Thanks for the cool test!
Can someone test this
Bloody longinus.0.ds vs orb egis .10bump.orbit
Orb Egis Outer Atomic Vs Cho Z Valkyrie 0Bump Jolt. I did ten rounds

Results:

Orb Egis: 50%

Super Z Valkyrie: 50%

This test was interesting. Orb Egis outspun a few times and got some KO’s as well. Super Z Valkyrie got a mix of knockouts and bursts
Can we please have a draft for this layer thanks
Hey everyone, I just want to know if the combos oE .G.Br or oE .0P.Br worth it ? Or even just oE .Ω.Br ?
I just wanna hear some opinions on it, ik it might be outclassed in defense or smth and has moderate teeth but can someone try Orb Egis Around Metal Orbit or Metal Yard?

Vs meta combos like PP
it is ok cause i have already tried it but a better combo would be orb egis, blitz, absorb cause it had amazing stamina and it is hard to burst
(May. 05, 2020  7:13 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: it is ok cause i have already tried it but a better combo would be orb egis, blitz, absorb cause it had amazing stamina and it is hard to burst

I think the above combos are definitely better though. Absorb doesn’t have enough LAD to compete with same spin or opposite spin, and around is an overall better option due to its rounder shape.
Someone try Orb Eis Around Metal Yard vs PP Outer Xtendplus
I just wanted to say in here, I have such a good time with Orb Egis. He's a severely underrated Beyblade even in today's meta and has shown a lot of people at tournament settings side matches that he can push down the largest of opponents. The combo is (LC)Orb Egis Vanguard Keep'. Its only function is to stop attackers and it does this with undeniable force. 100% Orb Egis is a part of my 5G team, people who throw attack types at it hand me victories, and the parts as generally not viable enough to be seen in other combos, so his existence as my wall does nothing to harm the potential of the other 4 Beyblades.

Edit - Although he doesn't burst, this is partially because of the level chip and the painted Vanguard forge disc. Without these his usefulness does diminish due to his burst resistance lowering. He'll still take the big hits, but he gains a liability where he may burst later into the game once the momentum starts to slow. The level chip is more important than the painted Vanguard in this regard.
(May. 07, 2020  7:24 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I just wanted to say in here, I have such a good time with Orb Egis. He's a severely underrated Beyblade even in today's meta and has shown a lot of people at tournament settings side matches that he can push down the largest of opponents. The combo is (LC)Orb Egis Vanguard Keep'.  Its only function is to stop attackers and it does this with undeniable force. 100% Orb Egis is a part of my 5G team, people who throw attack types at it hand me victories, and the parts as generally not viable enough to be seen in other combos, so his existence as my wall does nothing to harm the potential of the other 4 Beyblades.

Edit - Although he doesn't burst, this is partially because of the level chip and the painted Vanguard forge disc. Without these his usefulness does diminish due to his burst resistance lowering. He'll still take the big hits, but he gains a liability where he may burst later into the game once the momentum starts to slow. The level chip is more important than the painted Vanguard in this regard.

OMG yes, I've been testing that exact combo! It does very well against attack beys.

I think with the popularity of Imperial and Super layers as of late, defense type counters/checks will also see more play going forward. 
It's hard to say if oE will be more effective than Curse at this point. But it's definitely a cool choice.