[Takara Tomy]  Mobius Testing and Discussion

(Aug. 03, 2020  5:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  5:30 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I've found that LS (left) Wh.Mb is a rather good combo against rights.
Yeah, but too risky in the first stage. In the tournament yesterday, I played against a similar combo (it had Bearing) and it didn’t do very well. And Mobius is even worse than Bearing in same spin. And also, the Burst risk. I Burst the Lord Wheel Bearing twice.

I use it in opposite spin. Mobius is better in opposite spin, although it can be tossed around the stadium by certain combos.
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:43 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  5:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, but too risky in the first stage. In the tournament yesterday, I played against a similar combo (it had Bearing) and it didn’t do very well. And Mobius is even worse than Bearing in same spin. And also, the Burst risk. I Burst the Lord Wheel Bearing twice.

I use it in opposite spin.  Mobius is better in opposite spin, although it can be tossed around the stadium by certain combos.

Yes, but you’re missing the point. You can’t know what your opponent is using in the first stage. It’s a coin toss.
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:43 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I use it in opposite spin.  Mobius is better in opposite spin, although it can be tossed around the stadium by certain combos.

Yes, but you’re missing the point. You can’t know what your opponent is using in the first stage. It’s a coin toss.

Yeah I understand that. You don't know what your opponent will use. I get that. All I've been saying is that it's a good combo.
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:47 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes, but you’re missing the point. You can’t know what your opponent is using in the first stage. It’s a coin toss.

Yeah I understand that.  You don't know what your opponent will use.  I get that.  All I've been saying is that it's a good combo.
Not in the first stage. Then it’s just one of Judgement Joker’s slogans. It’s a fifty-fifty Chance.

Plus, with Rage running rampant, it’s gonna be even riskier.
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:47 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Yeah I understand that.  You don't know what your opponent will use.  I get that.  All I've been saying is that it's a good combo.
Not in the first stage. Then it’s just one of Judgement Joker’s slogans. It’s a fifty-fifty Chance.

Perfect Phoenix Wheel Mobius seems like a good idea since Rage actually is a common sight. The best way to get an idea of what your opponent is using is to spectate their matches. Sure, they may use something against you that’s different, but it’s not the riskiest thing ever.
(Aug. 03, 2020  7:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not in the first stage. Then it’s just one of Judgement Joker’s slogans. It’s a fifty-fifty Chance.

Perfect Phoenix Wheel Mobius seems like a good idea since Rage actually is a common sight. The best way to get an idea of what your opponent is using is to spectate their matches. Sure, they may use something against you that’s different, but it’s not the riskiest thing ever.

Yeah, I love the dynamic of tournaments. I haven't gone to any tournaments YET but I've done lots of heavy testing, and I'm hoping by the end of the year I'll go to one.
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:47 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Yeah I understand that.  You don't know what your opponent will use.  I get that.  All I've been saying is that it's a good combo.

Rage Longinus Ul' 3A VS Perfect Phoenix Wh Mb
Perfect Phoenix: 70% (6 OS, 1 KO)
Rage Longinus: 30% (3 KOs)

Perfect Phoenix is back.
(Aug. 03, 2020  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  6:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not in the first stage. Then it’s just one of Judgement Joker’s slogans. It’s a fifty-fifty Chance.

Rage Longinus Ul' 3A VS Perfect Phoenix Wh Mb
Perfect Phoenix: 70% (6 OS, 1 KO)
Rage Longinus: 30% (3 KOs)

Perfect Phoenix is back.
Perfect Phoenix never left.
I found good results with Naked posting results soon Smile
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:52 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I found good results with Naked posting results soon Smile

Can you provide pictures of all of these parts with your name on a piece of paper? It’s getting a little suspicious.
Perfect Phoenix.St.Mb vs Rage Stock

Rage Longinus
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:21 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:17 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Were the wins on Diabolos' behalf knockout or spin finish more often?

Side note. I think Death Diabolos X'/Ev' 1A could be solid. I'll post up my test results soon but if anyone gets to it before me that would be awesome.
Ok I have got some PM’s Asking for Proof My parents wont allow me to send pics so SorryUnhappy

(Jul. 31, 2020  12:17 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Were the wins on Diabolos' behalf knockout or spin finish more often?

Side note. I think Death Diabolos X'/Ev' 1A could be solid. I'll post up my test results soon but if anyone gets to it before me that would be awesome.

Speed Chases both Spin and Over equally for both
Perfect Phoenix Wheel Mobius Vs. Master Diabolos2 (Left Spin) 00Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Perfect Phoenix: 100% (10 OS’)

Master Diabolos: 0%

There were some ties, although I did not keep track of how many.
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Perfect Phoenix Wheel Mobius Vs. Master Diabolos 00Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Was master in left or both same spin?
(Sep. 15, 2020  2:00 AM)GiovanniM Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Perfect Phoenix Wheel Mobius Vs. Master Diabolos 00Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Was master in left or both same spin?

Left Spin.