[Takara Tomy]  Mirage Fafnir Testing and Discussion

(Dec. 30, 2020  9:59 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Guess every time I used it I fell into a coma and was in a dream where it stole spin.
I meant comptetive wise.

I'm quoting this in the "Mirage Fafnir Testing and Discussion" thread because it's not really related to the MFB Baku Set.
Stock combo wise, Mirage Fafnir does have a harder time stealing spin compared to its predecessors, mainly because of 2S. If you swap 2S for something like 1S Wheel and change Nothing to Bearing/ Xtend+/Rise/Mobius/Zone'+Z/Drift, you'll get much better results.
Can you do Mirage Spriggan Wheel Mobius 1S vs Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ 2A (Stamina Mode)
(Dec. 30, 2020  11:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant comptetive wise.

I'm quoting this in the "Mirage Fafnir Testing and Discussion" thread because it's not really related to the MFB Baku Set.
Stock combo wise, Mirage Fafnir does have a harder time stealing spin compared to its predecessors, mainly because of 2S. If you swap 2S for something like 1S Wheel and change Nothing to Bearing/ Xtend+/Rise/Mobius/Zone'+Z/Drift, you'll get much better results.
2S is alright. It's all Nothing's fault, absorb would've done much better
are the combos using xtend+ good without the chip addon?
(May. 17, 2021  7:18 PM)JustANerdyDad Wrote: are the combos using xtend+ good without the chip addon?

Not really. Either way, the chip just makes it better so I would use the chip.
I'm just getting into Beyblades recently , and don't have the chip, was wondering if its a must
(May. 17, 2021  9:41 PM)JustANerdyDad Wrote: I'm just getting into Beyblades recently , and don't have the chip, was wondering if its a must

It is.
I just got Mirage Fafnir last week and it’s draining sucks
Any combo suggestions to help with it though?
using 1s and wheel, would revolve or xtend+ be better and why?
(May. 24, 2021  4:57 AM)JustANerdyDad Wrote: using 1s and wheel, would revolve or xtend+ be better and why?

xtend+(Stamina) has better lad and a lower center of gravity.
How would Mirage Fafnir 1S Wheel Mobius work? I feel like it would be a beast for opposite spin match ups, and mobius helping with KO resistance. Same spin match ups should also work to, but I want to hear everyones decisions about this combo.
(May. 28, 2021  10:20 PM)-datbigboyyyy- Wrote: How would Mirage Fafnir 1S Wheel Mobius work? I feel like it would be a beast for opposite spin match ups, and mobius helping with KO resistance. Same spin match ups should also work to, but I want to hear everyones decisions about this combo.
I would say it’s a solid opposite spin combo, but there’s better. I’d replace the chip with Helios2 MCC or Spriggan/Diabolos and put Drift on it instead.
Mirage on 4A Drift is a beast at draining and the imbalance makes it occasionally possible to Outspin opposite spin stamina combos.
Because I don't have Wheel I use Nexus but the draining is just insane
(May. 28, 2021  11:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  10:20 PM)-datbigboyyyy- Wrote: How would Mirage Fafnir 1S Wheel Mobius work? I feel like it would be a beast for opposite spin match ups, and mobius helping with KO resistance. Same spin match ups should also work to, but I want to hear everyones decisions about this combo.
I would say it’s a solid opposite spin combo, but there’s better. I’d replace the chip with Helios2 MCC or Spriggan/Diabolos and put Drift on it instead.
Ok thanks. I’ll take that into consideration.