[Takara Tomy]  Mirage Fafnir Testing and Discussion

Mirage Fafnir At 2S (Absorb mode) vs Tempest Lucifer Ds' 2A please
Mirage Fafnir Wheel Mobius 1S Vs Brave Valkyrie Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) 2A (6 Bladed Mode). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Mirage Fafnir: 80% (2 KO’s 6 OS’)

Brave Valkyrie: 20% (2 OS’)

There were a lot of ties. I would say around 10-15.
I found a good combo with Mirage, That being Mirage Fafnir (or any other left chip, I just used Fafnir) Wheel Yard Metal 1S. I will have to do further testing but so far it looks really promising. I also, oddly, found success using Around instead of Wheel on a slightly altered version of this combo. It might just be an anomaly but I think its worth checking out. Like I said, I will do some testing this weekend so Il make further updates then.
Mirage Spriggan.Rise/Mobius/Bearing 2B (free) VS Death Lucifer.Xtreme'/Quick' 1A
some theory combos i have against each other
I don’t have good burst parts, but I do have some MFB beys that are decent at the least.

Mirage Fafnir 2S Xtend + (counter) vs Scythe Ares 130 CS (free spin mode)

Fafnir: 50% (2 os 3 ko’s)

Scythe: 50% (5 os)
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t have good burst parts, but I do have some MFB beys that are decent at the least.

are... are you battling mfb against burst?
oh... oh no....
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:42 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t have good burst parts, but I do have some MFB beys that are decent at the least.

are... are you battling mfb against burst?
oh... oh no....

Wait what’s wrong with that? I would battle burst with burst, but I don’t have good parts (I only have like 3 or 4 burst)
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:42 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: are... are you battling mfb against burst?
oh... oh no....

Wait what’s wrong with that? I would battle burst with burst, but I don’t have good parts (I only have like 3 or 4 burst)
everything is wrong about that...
not only do you risk intensely damaging the burst bey, its also illegal to do that
and the fact that your test is flat out wrong because you cant battle burst against mfb
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:58 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:44 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wait what’s wrong with that? I would battle burst with burst, but I don’t have good parts (I only have like 3 or 4 burst)
everything is wrong about that...
not only do you risk intensely damaging the burst bey, its also illegal to do that
and the fact that your test is flat out wrong because you cant battle burst against mfb

That’s tough. I guess I’ll keep my testing out from now on.
I sincerely hope I'm within the pre-necro grace period here, but I'm wanting to make a spin-equalization stamina combo with Mirage, so would any of the testers say that a 1S+[LAD forge disc] has better or worse LAD than 2S? I would say 1S does the job a bit better, but it's always good to have a second opinion or two
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:58 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I sincerely hope I'm within the pre-necro grace period here, but I'm wanting to make a spin-equalization stamina combo with Mirage, so would any of the testers say that a 1S+[LAD forge disc] has better or worse LAD than 2S? I would say 1S does the job a bit better, but it's always good to have a second opinion or two

1S wheel is overpowered, I think that that would be better than 2S for Stamina.
A battle is tested (using sisters beys)

Mirage Fafnir 2S Absorb VS Variant Spriggan 1D Eternal

Mirage Fafnir 2S Absorb-40%

Variant Spriggan 1D Eternal-60%

KO's-1
BF's-0
SP's-9

IN CROSS COLLISION STADIUM
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:58 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I sincerely hope I'm within the pre-necro grace period here, but I'm wanting to make a spin-equalization stamina combo with Mirage, so would any of the testers say that a 1S+[LAD forge disc] has better or worse LAD than 2S? I would say 1S does the job a bit better, but it's always good to have a second opinion or two

Hello, Gawain here

I have tested the performance of Wheel 1s Vs 2S, and my results concluded that Wheel 1S has better LAD/Stamina than 2S. The latter is arguably the best chassis for same spin battle. if you want a chassis that has better opposite spin performance that isn't wheel 1S, i would suggest 2A or 2B awakened.

Here is the results for confirmation.

World Spriggan Wheel Xt+ 1s (Right) vs World Spriggan Xt+ 2S (left)
Both Xt+'s are in Stamina Mode.

Wsp (Right) 90% (9 OS)
Wsp (Left) 10% (1 OS)

Hope this helps!
Mirage Diabolos Wheel Drift 1S vs Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Xtend+ 1S (stamina mode)
Mirage Spriggan Wheel Xtend+ (Balance) 1D and Rage Longinus Quick’ 3A
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:49 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: A battle is tested (using sisters beys)

Mirage Fafnir 2S Absorb VS Variant Spriggan 1D Eternal

Mirage Fafnir 2S Absorb-40%

Variant Spriggan 1D Eternal-60%

KO's-1
BF's-0
SP's-9

IN CROSS COLLISION STADIUM

if you wanna do unofficial testing, go to my thread here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unoffic...ing-Thread

you cant post unofficial testing here, sry.

also, if offical(or unoffic1al) plz spcify these things: how many rounds, who got the points(i.e., 7 rounds ,Variant spriggan, 2 OS, Mirage Fafnir, 5 os, 1 ko. ik not what happened, example.) what parts(either 1D is supposed to be 2D, or you forgot to put disc.) also, use the WBO testing abbreviations:
Burst Finish: Burst
Outspin/Spin Finish/Survivor Finish: OS
Knockout/Pocket/Ring Out: KO
Could mirage’s triangular shape lead to good defense and attack?
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Could mirage’s triangular shape lead to good defense and attack?

It ends up being solid for stamina, and decent as well as an attacker. I think where it really shines is a hybrid combo, such as (MCC) Mirage Helios2 Destroy’ 2S. It’s able to deal decent attacks, but it also has decent stamina as well.

Edit: I didn’t make that combo by the way. #Fafnir was the one who made the combo. I just changed the chip.
Could someone test out Mirage Fafnir Mobius 2B (locked) vs a generally well regarded right spin attack combo, and a generally well regarded left spin attack combo
(Dec. 01, 2020  11:22 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Could someone test out Mirage Fafnir Mobius 2B (locked) vs a generally well regarded right spin attack combo, and a generally well regarded left spin attack combo

Excuse my knowledge, but 2B is always free spinning on Mirage, unless you illegally mod it.
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  11:22 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Could someone test out Mirage Fafnir Mobius 2B (locked) vs a generally well regarded right spin attack combo, and a generally well regarded left spin attack combo

Excuse my knowledge, but 2B is always free spinning on Mirage, no unless you illegally mod it.
My mistake

I can test this, but as Valtryek Aoi mentioned, 2B will have to be in free spinning mode. Is that ok?
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:19 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I can test this, but as Valtryek Aoi mentioned, 2B will have to be in free spinning mode. Is that ok?

Change out the chassis for 1S with 00 Proof
Mirage Helios 2, 2S, Ultimate Reboot’ (angled launch) vs. World Spriggan left, 2B (freespin), Xtend+
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Mirage Helios 2, 2S, Ultimate Reboot’ (angled launch) vs. World Spriggan left, 2B (freespin), Xtend+

2B is bad on Short Drivers