[Takara Tomy]  Master Diabolos Testing And Discussion | Thread

Has anyone tried Dread (Master) Diabolos 0 atomic? Is it good?
(Feb. 09, 2020  9:46 PM)ShortMidget Wrote: Has anyone tried Dread (Master) Diabolos 0 atomic? Is it good?

Put Xtend+ or Bearing on it. Maybe C or E, and your good to go.
(Feb. 10, 2020  12:58 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  9:46 PM)ShortMidget Wrote: Has anyone tried Dread (Master) Diabolos 0 atomic? Is it good?

Put Xtend+ or Bearing on it. Maybe C or E, and your good to go.
How about Master Diabolos 2 Wall Atomic?
(Feb. 10, 2020  1:34 AM)ShortMidget Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  12:58 AM)YishYash Wrote: Put Xtend+ or Bearing on it. Maybe C or E, and your good to go.
How about Master Diabolos 2 Wall Atomic?

Spin Direction?? Although I would get rid of Wall in this. It would cause scrape on any driver except Bearing, also 2 is probably (Not sure) way too light to be competitive. By the way, Bearing and Xt+ are the best for Left while Atomic and maybe Orbit Metal are best for Right.
(Feb. 10, 2020  1:37 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  1:34 AM)ShortMidget Wrote: How about Master Diabolos 2 Wall Atomic?

Spin Direction?? Although I would get rid of Wall in this. It would cause scrape on any driver except Bearing, also 2 is probably (Not sure) way too light to be competitive. By the way, Bearing and Xt+ are the best for Left while Atomic and maybe Orbit Metal are best for Right.

Ohh I see thank you
Has anyone else noticed how much the teeth are exposed in Left Spin? It's almost too much exposure. You don't even need Around to make it insanely hard to Burst, so you can go with ML.St.Om if you want to destabilize Left Spin Lord combos on Xt+ or you could just go with something like ML.Rt.Br if you want to be stylish in opposite Spin against something that's not Perfect Phoenix.
(Feb. 10, 2020  11:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Has anyone else noticed how much the teeth are exposed in Left Spin? It's almost too much exposure. You don't even need Around to make it insanely hard to Burst, so you can go with ML.St.Om if you want to destabilize Left Spin Lord combos on Xt+ or you could just go with something like ML.Rt.Br if you want to be stylish in opposite Spin against something that's not Perfect Phoenix.

Likely why Bahamut works pretty well on Left Spin Master. The only thing I don’t get is how it’s not super loose on bearing with left spin master.
I believe that Master is great in right spin defense.
I was wondering if MD 0W Br would be a more superior combo over something like LS 00C Xt+... so I did some tests.

MD 0W Br (left spin) V.S. LS 00C Xt+ (Right spin) (alternating launch, Opposite spin) (MD launched first)
(SF = Survival Finish. KO = Knockout ) (Ties Redone)

Match results:
1 MDb 0W Br (SF)
2 LS 00C Xt+ (KO)
3 MDb 0W Br (SF)
4 MDb 0W Br (KO)
5 LS 00C Xt+ (KO)
6 LS 00C Xt+ (KO)
7 MD 0W Br (SF)
8 MDb 0W Br (KO)
9 MDb 0W Br (SF)
10 LS 00C Xt+(KO)

MDb 0W Br 60% LS 00C Xt+ 40%

MDb on left spin is Unfairly Tight! I mean... it’s tough to unlock on Bearing... on Bearing! It’s consistently was able To outspin LS, and the only way LS had a chance was by a knockout, cuz it’s LAD potential was Nowhere near as good as MDb...

(Also, this is my very first combo test that I’ve done, I’m kind of a n00b at this stuff... so if there’s anything I’ve done wrong, or something I can add, or something I could do different, please tell! I hope this helps!)
Very nice results. I would recommend not to use the term over finish. For some players its interesting to know whether a win was either a burst finish or a knockout.

So maybe use BF and KO terms (differentiated) instead OF.
(Mar. 03, 2020  10:13 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Very nice results. I would recommend not to use the term over finish. For some players its interesting to know whether a win was either a burst finish or a knockout.

Ok thanks! 

I’ll do that from now on.
(Mar. 03, 2020  10:13 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Very nice results. I would recommend not to use the term over finish. For some players its interesting to know whether a win was either a burst finish or a knockout.

Well, just to be technical, Japanese dub (which basically means Takara Tomy/Japan itself) use the terms Burst Finish, Spin Finish, and Over Finish, and it follows that it is rightly differentiated to the term "knocked-off the stadium area" as part of the Burst format.

Using other terms for this (which I'd assume is coming from the English dub, MFB, and probably the Plastic gen is imo a kind of disservice to distinguishing which Beyblade format we're currently dealing with. This is like those Bladers online who keep on berating people for calling a Beyblade "Valkyrie" as if "Valtyrek" was its first namesake.

Anyways, to get back on topic, from the results in the previous comments, it seems that Master Diabolos is currently one of, if not, the best Layers that can utilize and synchronize most of the meta Disk and Drivers with ease.
I know Low is not the best driver, but did someone tried the theorical upper attack in right spin with Low?
(Apr. 01, 2020  7:45 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I know Low is not the best driver, but did someone tried the theorical upper attack in right spin with Low?

I think Master might be too thick for this. I can see where you're going, but might as well just use Zwei for this idea.
Right Spin: Master Diabolos Blitz Quick'

Left Spin: Master Diabolos Around Atomic
I have been trying out Master Diabolos Wheel Bearing, and Master Diabolos Wheel Destroy Dash, it seems to do well in both left and right spin.It seems to be harder clicks on the left with wheel and also it’s better than sting IMO. I did use Master Diabolos Paradox Rise before but these 2 combos are well above that. Let me know if you guys can test it against pP or a better stamina combo.
Can any1 test Hell salamander vs Master diabolos in same spin and see, which one has the most stamina. Thanks
Me and My friends have been Testing Master Diabolos, Wheel, Xtend+ in Left spin and it is pretty insane. We found that it's a pretty safe combo to use due to its counter clockwise rotation, weight distribution and Life After Death on Xtend+.
(Jun. 17, 2020  3:23 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Me and My friends have been Testing Master Diabolos, Wheel, Xtend+ in Left spin and it is pretty insane. We found that it's a pretty safe combo to use due to its counter clockwise rotation, weight distribution and Life After Death on Xtend+.

I’ve tested that out aswell and it sure does have great balance and LAD, Master is the Equivalent to Lord so it’s just one of those layers that is great with a lot of combos. That’s why it’s a Meta Part.
Agreed. We found that Lord Spriggan, Vanguard, Bearing in right spin holds up well against the combo. It's like a 50/50 win ratio between the 2. Granted on opposite spin match ups it really ends up boiling down to the LAD due to spin equalization.
master diablos is very strong but it cant defeaft brave valkyrie
I’ve been experimenting some builds using newer parts. My current build is Master Spriggan(Left).Wh.Xt+

Decent stamina, LAD, weight, and does well in stamina and defense modes. The Wheel Disc is pretty good with its very round shape. Tried testing it against the good old Judgement Diabolos and Zwei Diabolos and can survive their heavy hits. Can post combo results if interested.