[Takara Tomy]  Kreis Satan Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for Kreis Satan.

Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Cross Xtend+ Vs. Twin Nemesis (MGC and Upper Mode) 7Expand Octa

Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Cross Octa Vs. Caynox C3 7Wall Bearing

Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Expand Octa Vs. Kerbeus K4 7Wall Bearing

Feel free to do your own testing with Kreis Satan. By the way this is for Burst Limited.
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for Kreis Satan.

Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Cross Xtend+ Vs. Twin Nemesis (MGC and Upper Mode) 7Expand Octa

Feel free to do your own testing with Kreis Satan. By the way this is for Burst Limited.

I don't have the TT version, but I can test the Hasbro kS3.
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for Kreis Satan.

I don't have the TT version, but I can test the Hasbro kS3.

Feel free to, but the Hasbro version has weaker burst resistance, so maybe try something on Hasbro Bearing.
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I don't have the TT version, but I can test the Hasbro kS3.

Feel free to, but the Hasbro version has weaker burst resistance, so maybe try something on Hasbro Bearing.

Alright. I just checked the burst resistance, and it's not terrible. I tried on bearing, and I think it would burst too much. kS3 on atomic has pretty good resistance, but it had the most with 7B Octa.
Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Cross Octa Vs. Caynox C3 7Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Kreis Satan: 60% (6 Burst)

Caynox C3: 40% (3 OS 1 KO)

As expected, the recoil points of Kreis Satan caught onto the gaps in Caynox C3 to burst it. With enough stamina Kreis Satan could at least be average in Limited, although I would need to do more testing.

(Feb. 01, 2020  4:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Feel free to, but the Hasbro version has weaker burst resistance, so maybe try something on Hasbro Bearing.

Alright. I just checked the burst resistance, and it's not terrible. I tried on bearing, and I think it would burst too much. kS3 on atomic has pretty good resistance, but it had the most with 7B Octa.

I figured bearing would give it more, but try 7B Octa if you’d like. Probably against something like Caynox C3 7Wall Bearing.
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Cross Octa Vs. Caynox C3 7Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

As expected, the recoil points of Kreis Satan caught onto the gaps in Caynox C3 to burst it. With enough stamina Kreis Satan could at least be average in Limited, although I would need to do more testing.

(Feb. 01, 2020  4:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Alright. I just checked the burst resistance, and it's not terrible. I tried on bearing, and I think it would burst too much. kS3 on atomic has pretty good resistance, but it had the most with 7B Octa.

I figured bearing would give it more, but try 7B Octa if you’d like. Probably against something like Caynox C3 7Wall Bearing.

I'll try to test this later. Smile
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Cross Octa Vs. Caynox C3 7Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

As expected, the recoil points of Kreis Satan caught onto the gaps in Caynox C3 to burst it. With enough stamina Kreis Satan could at least be average in Limited, although I would need to do more testing.

Alrighty then.
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:57 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Can you test kS3 0E Ds against lS3 0U X?

My lS3 has weak slopes, so is there another layer you would like me to use?

(Feb. 01, 2020  4:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Results:

(Feb. 01, 2020  4:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  4:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'll try to test this later. Smile

Alrighty then.

kS3 7B Octa VS dC3 7W Bearing. I did 10 rounds.
kS3 7B Octa: 100%(2 OS, 8 Bursts)
dC3 7W Bearing: 0%
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:57 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Can you test kS3 0E Ds against lS3 0U X?

(Feb. 01, 2020  4:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alrighty then.

That’s...interesting. I didn’t think it would actually be able to beat it.
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My lS3 has weak slopes, so is there another layer you would like me to use?

That’s...interesting. I didn’t think it would actually be able to beat it.

Yeah.
sX3 7M Xtreme VS kS3 7B Octa
sX3 7M Xtreme: 60%
kS3 7B Octa: 40%
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  7:57 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Can you test kS3 0E Ds against lS3 0U X?

(Feb. 01, 2020  4:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alrighty then.

Can you use sX3 with the same combo?
(Feb. 01, 2020  11:50 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  8:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My lS3 has weak slopes, so is there another layer you would like me to use?

Can you use sX3 with the same combo?

Sure.
sX3 0U Xtreme VS kS3 7B Octa
sX3 0U Xtreme: 40%
kS3 7B Octa: 60%
Kreis Satan (MGC) 7Expand Octa Vs. Kerbeus K4 7Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds:

Results:

Kreis Satan: 40% (3 OS’ 1 KO)

Kerbeus K4: 60% (3 Burst’s 3 OS’)

So overall, Kreis Satan ended up self bursting some. I would say Kreis Satan works best against combos with recoil points that Kreis Satan can catch on to and burst the opposing bey.
Can anyone do nL3 cross x and/or sX3 0u x vs kS3 7b ds?
I'm not sure how good this combo would be, but I'm curious to see how MGC kS.7E.Ds' does against something like lS.7S.X' (both spins separately) and A Mold God Chip gK.5C.Om
(Feb. 03, 2020  5:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm not sure how good this combo would be, but I'm curious to see how MGC kS.7E.Ds' does against something like lS.7S.X' (both spins separately) and A Mold God Chip gK.5C.Om

Looks spicy considering the theoretical knowledge of how each parts work, but won't the gK combo be quickly dispatched since the lower half is heavier than the Layer?

Kinda curious why you'd choose 7S instead of 0M/B with lS on X' to boot, but I'll definitely try them out as soon as I get off work.
(Feb. 03, 2020  7:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  5:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm not sure how good this combo would be, but I'm curious to see how MGC kS.7E.Ds' does against something like lS.7S.X' (both spins separately) and A Mold God Chip gK.5C.Om

Looks spicy considering the theoretical knowledge of how each parts work, but won't the gK combo be quickly dispatched since the lower half is heavier than the Layer?

Kinda curious why you'd choose 7S instead of 0M/B with lS on X' to boot, but I'll definitely try them out as soon as I get off work.

For the gK, I just felt that it could be an interesting combo when Limited comes out, with decent Burst Resistance to stand up against some Attack Beys and enough stamina to beat dC3 on Bearing (and destabilizing it because of Om). For the lS combo, I chose Star because some people are saying that it's better than Meteor for its Spin Direction neutral shape, and 7 because I've been hoping for 0, 10, and 00 to be banned to prevent a weight creep in favor of making players choose Disks based on their specific Weight Distribution.