[Takara Tomy]  Infinite vs Brave

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Saying something while showing no testing, or proof will not be taken. Especially since I have done the testing. You're pretty much saying "What you are saying is wrong, because trust me bro". Can't take his opinion seriously. No offense. He is more than welcome to make the testing.

All he said was in his opinion Brave is better but you just said "You're opinion is wrong." Its his opinion, not a fact he has to back up with proof. After this he said he didn't want to get into a fight, but you still persist. Pretty childish of you imo.
And in my opinion Storm Spriggan is better than Rage. Why? Because it's my opinion. Saying Brave is better than Infinite with no proof after I've provided testing is simply weird and can not be taken seriously. And dude, for the record, no one is fighting. We are simply having a respectful debate (:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: All he said was in his opinion Brave is better but you just said "You're opinion is wrong." Its his opinion, not a fact he has to back up with proof. After this he said he didn't want to get into a fight, but you still persist. Pretty childish of you imo.
And in my opinion Storm Spriggan is better than Rage. Why? Because it's my opinion. Saying Brave is better than Infinite with no proof after I've provided testing is simply weird and can not be taken seriously. And dude, for the record, no one is fighting. We are simply having a respectful debate (:

He's not stating a serious claim that he needs to back up with fact. Its his opinion.

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
"I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Anyways I have concluded the Infinite ring itself has no attack. But since its raised up it gives strong chassis like 2A a time to shine and they do all the work. As for the Brave layer base, its very strong and consistently makes contact with strong hits.
I'm sorry, did you just say Infinite has no attack? Care to explain why? Infinite based on my testing is very aggressive.

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Anyways I have concluded the Infinite ring itself has no attack. But since its raised up it gives strong chassis like 2A a time to shine and they do all the work. As for the Brave layer base, its very strong and consistently makes contact with strong hits.

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Leave you alone? Lol I’ve done nothing to you. Chill out. You are more than welcome to provide some proof or testing if you want me to take your opinion seriously.

Its his opinion, not a claim he has to back up with fact. Just stop.
This isn't an opinion, so Rage Longinus is better than Storm Spriggan. A fact or an opinion? You are the one who should stop.

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: And in my opinion Storm Spriggan is better than Rage. Why? Because it's my opinion. Saying Brave is better than Infinite with no proof after I've provided testing is simply weird and can not be taken seriously. And dude, for the record, no one is fighting. We are simply having a respectful debate (:

He's not stating a serious claim that he needs to back up with fact. Its his opinion.
Well his opinion based on my testing is wrong, so his opinion is irrelevant. I'm looking for facts and testing.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
I'm sorry, did you just say Infinite has no attack? Care to explain why? Infinite based on my testing is very aggressive.

This isn't an opinion, so Rage Longinus is better than Storm Spriggan. A fact or an opinion? You are the one who should stop.
He said Brave was better in his opinion. As for me Infinite Doesn't have much attack however since its plastic swords are raised up it gives chassis like 2A or 3A time to shine. It makes them more exposed. Infinite itself isn't doing much.

His opinion is irrelevant? C'mon man. Opinions don't have to be proven with fact, that's why its his opinion.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm sorry, did you just say Infinite has no attack? Care to explain why? Infinite based on my testing is very aggressive.

He said Brave was better in his opinion. As for me Infinite Doesn't have much attack however since its plastic swords are raised up it gives chassis like 2A or 3A time to shine. It makes them more exposed. Infinite itself isn't doing much.

His opinion is irrelevant? C'mon man. Opinions don't have to be proven with fact, that's why its his opinion.
Well what can I do with an opinion? I need facts and testing. Same goes for you, you're saying Infinite isn't doing much, provide some testing. And same goes for me, you are more than welcome to ask me for testing.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He said Brave was better in his opinion. As for me Infinite Doesn't have much attack however since its plastic swords are raised up it gives chassis like 2A or 3A time to shine. It makes them more exposed. Infinite itself isn't doing much.

Well what can I do with an opinion? I need facts and testing. Same goes for you, you're saying Infinite isn't doing much, provide some testing. And same goes for me, you are more than welcome to ask me for testing.
I already provided testing. If you don't want opinions then say you don't want opinions.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well what can I do with an opinion? I need facts and testing. Same goes for you, you're saying Infinite isn't doing much, provide some testing. And same goes for me, you are more than welcome to ask me for testing.
I already provided testing. If you don't want opinions then say you don't want opinions.
I might have missed it, where's the testing?
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Infinite better than Judgement? C’mon. Anyways Brave all the way. Rubber enforced swords are just too strong.

(Dec. 13, 2020  3:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: Master is barely used because of Rage. It's still in some tournaments. These combos are decent.

Why use a decent combo to test when you can use Rage

Did some testing

Rage Helios II Evolution' (worn) 3A vs Infinite Lucifer Destroy' 

Infinite won every combo by barely out spinning its opponent. However it seemed for like 2A was just absorbing the hits and then out spinning the opponent rather than Infinite actually attacking. This is probably due to Infinite with no attachments, the one I used btw, has its dinky little swords raise up fairly high because an attachment is usually there. This means good and powerful chassis like Rage and Brave get there time to shine and do all the work. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason people use Infinite is just because no attachments means chassis makes most of the contact so 3A constantly smashing the opponent with no distraction would undoubtedly deal damage. But take that with a grain of salt because I'm no competitive player myself.

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I already provided testing. If you don't want opinions then say you don't want opinions.
I might have missed it, where's the testing?
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  3:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Infinite better than Judgement? C’mon. Anyways Brave all the way. Rubber enforced swords are just too strong.

Why use a decent combo to test when you can use Rage

Did some testing

Rage Helios II Evolution' (worn) 3A vs Infinite Lucifer Destroy' 

Infinite won every combo by barely out spinning its opponent. However it seemed for like 2A was just absorbing the hits and then out spinning the opponent rather than Infinite actually attacking. This is probably due to Infinite with no attachments, the one I used btw, has its dinky little swords raise up fairly high because an attachment is usually there. This means good and powerful chassis like Rage and Brave get there time to shine and do all the work. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason people use Infinite is just because no attachments means chassis makes most of the contact so 3A constantly smashing the opponent with no distraction would undoubtedly deal damage. But take that with a grain of salt because I'm no competitive player myself.

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: I might have missed it, where's the testing?
Why are you testing attack potential against Rage?
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why are you testing attack potential against Rage?

Cause Rage has good attack so if Infinite had good attack it could be countering and potentially beating Rage.

Well, beating in bursts or KO's.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why are you testing attack potential against Rage?

Cause Rage has good attack so if Infinite had good attack it could be countering and potentially beating Rage.

Well, beating in bursts or KO's.
I'm honestly speechless.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Anyways I have concluded the Infinite ring itself has no attack. But since its raised up it gives strong chassis like 2A a time to shine and they do all the work. As for the Brave layer base, its very strong and consistently makes contact with strong hits.

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Leave you alone? Lol I’ve done nothing to you. Chill out. You are more than welcome to provide some proof or testing if you want me to take your opinion seriously.

I have claims to support my reasons
(Dec. 13, 2020  5:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

I have claims to support my reasons

If you also have claims then I don't see the problem?
Its simple really Rage is just better than Infinite and Brave
Rage Longinus.Jolt' 3A vs. Infinite Lucifer. Destroy' 2A.
Then do Rage Longinus. Jolt' 3A vs. Brave Lucifer.Destroy' 2A.

Which one does better against Rage?
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:18 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Rage Longinus.Jolt' 3A vs. Infinite Lucifer. Destroy' 2A.

Possibly Brave
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:18 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Rage Longinus.Jolt' 3A vs. Infinite Lucifer. Destroy' 2A.

Possibly Brave

Hmm maybe-
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:23 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Possibly Brave

Hmm maybe-

But what mode for Infinite?
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:23 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Hmm maybe-

But what mode for Infinite?

Oh yeah Infinite Sword mode
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:26 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  6:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But what mode for Infinite?

Oh yeah Infinite Sword mode

Nah then its defintely Brave then
I have to post 8 more times. so i can do the quiz for orginizer.