[Takara Tomy]  Infinite vs Brave

(Nov. 28, 2020  9:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Which ring is better for attack?

I want to say Infinite, but I think brave. (Come on, let me post just one last time)
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I want to say Infinite, but I think brave. (Come on, let me post just one last time)

Will miss you :(

Also, I agree. Brave.
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Wait don’t leave mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd please.
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I want to say Infinite, but I think brave. (Come on, let me post just one last time)

Will miss you Unhappy

Also, I agree. Brave.
Apparently, Infinite without the sword has high recoil. Are you guys sure?
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Will miss you Unhappy

Also, I agree. Brave.
Apparently, Infinite without the sword has high recoil. Are you guys sure?

I mean Infinite without the attachments is trash but I guess can be faster. Shield is aight, but Sword is the way to go. However while I do think it is close, I do think Brave is better.
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: Apparently, Infinite without the sword has high recoil. Are you guys sure?

I mean Infinite without the attachments is trash but I guess can be faster. Shield is aight, but Sword is the way to go. However while I do think it is close, I do think Brave is better.
Did you try Infinite without the sword? The shape is insanely aggressive.
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I mean Infinite without the attachments is trash but I guess can be faster. Shield is aight, but Sword is the way to go. However while I do think it is close, I do think Brave is better.
Did you try Infinite without the sword? The shape is insanely aggressive.

Everytime I used it it can attack alot but does like no damage.
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Did you try Infinite without the sword? The shape is insanely aggressive.

Everytime I used it it can attack alot but does like no damage.
Try it against Tempest.
Brave is pretty good imo. Has a pretty good deal of attack potential on the right driver

I don't have Infinite (the one with the sword at least) so I don't know how good it is.
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Brave is pretty good imo. Has a pretty good deal of attack potential on the right driver

I don't have Infinite (the one with the sword at least) so I don't know how good it is.
Use it without the accessories, it's better.
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Brave is pretty good imo. Has a pretty good deal of attack potential on the right driver

Use it without the accessories, it's better.
Ive tried Infinite Lucifer Ev' 1A (no attachments). It seems alright but its not anything crazy.

Edit: Imo at least
I haven't seen any super competitive combos with Infinite but there was One Brave combo that might just surpass tempest which is Brave Lucifer 2A Xtend+ crazy destabilizing abilities and can counter Rage because of spin stealing but the destabilizing is insane to point where it will make the other bey just scrape out
Brave. It’s heavier, has rubber, is wider, looks cooler, isn’t as unbalanced as infinite with the sword, etc...
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: I haven't seen any super competitive combos with Infinite but there was One Brave combo that might just surpass tempest which is Brave Lucifer 2A Xtend+ crazy destabilizing abilities and can counter Rage because of spin stealing but the destabilizing is insane to point where it will make the other bey just scrape out
I highly doubt it. If you replace the ring with Tempest, it’s spin equalization and stamina become better, and it makes up destabilization with its stamina. It also is able to counter Rage at least as well as Brave, but probably better.
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: I haven't seen any super competitive combos with Infinite but there was One Brave combo that might just surpass tempest which is Brave Lucifer 2A Xtend+ crazy destabilizing abilities and can counter Rage because of spin stealing but the destabilizing is insane to point where it will make the other bey just scrape out
I highly doubt it. If you replace the ring with Tempest, it’s spin equalization and stamina become better, and it makes up destabilization with its stamina. It also is able to counter Rage at least as well as Brave, but probably better.

true but every time i have battled it Againt tempest i've lost by a large margin but your point still stands I would say Tempest is a bit better in Genaral this bey would win against Tempest the majority of times although it cant beat every bey tempest can
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
BuilderROB what do you think? Infinite or Brave?
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:32 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I highly doubt it. If you replace the ring with Tempest, it’s spin equalization and stamina become better, and it makes up destabilization with its stamina. It also is able to counter Rage at least as well as Brave, but probably better.
BuilderROB what do you think? Infinite or Brave?

I’d need Infinite to test this out for myself, or a video testing Infinite’s attack potential.
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Brave. It’s heavier, has rubber, is wider, looks cooler, isn’t as unbalanced as infinite with the sword, etc...

Ok we aren't talking about looks and achilles is nowhere near ubalanced
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:45 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  11:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Brave. It’s heavier, has rubber, is wider, looks cooler, isn’t as unbalanced as infinite with the sword, etc...

Ok we aren't talking about looks and achilles is nowhere near ubalanced

Achilles’s right and left swords are much larger than the blades on the top and bottom. Brave, however, is a prefect triangle. Plus heavier and rubber.
Brave Valkyrie is undoubtedly better, it’s not even a contest. Infinite’s slick contact points can hardly even produce a sufficient amount of recoil to begin with.
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:52 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  12:45 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Ok we aren't talking about looks and achilles is nowhere near ubalanced

Achilles’s right and left swords are much larger than the blades on the top and bottom. Brave, however, is a prefect triangle. Plus heavier and rubber.

I think achilles is better for defence also yes they are but it isn't unbalanced, PERFECT TRIANGLE? triangles are unbalanced
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is undoubtedly better, it’s not even a contest. Infinite’s slick contact points can hardly even produce a sufficient amount of recoil to begin with.

Yes but would Infinite Find use in a Mobile Stamina Combination on something like Destroy'? Will the slick contact points may help with stamina retaining and might be able to sap the stamina of the opponent?
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is undoubtedly better, it’s not even a contest. Infinite’s slick contact points can hardly even produce a sufficient amount of recoil to begin with.

Yes but would Infinite Find use in a Mobile Stamina Combination on something like Destroy'? Will the slick contact points may help with stamina retaining and might be able to sap the stamina of the opponent?

We're talking attack tho
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

Potentially, It is a four sided ring so it would theoretically synergies pretty well with that type of combo. But attack? Not a chance.