[Takara Tomy]  Infinite Achilles testing and discussion

Poll: How competitive do you think it is?

It’s competitive.
50.00%
It’s not competitive.
50.00%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Just got swords and shield in the mail today here’s some testing. A comparison between stock combos (I used low balance mode)

Mirage Fafnir vs Infinite Achilles (nothing):

Fafnir: 70% (7 os)

Achilles: 30% (3 ko)

Now with shield:

Fafnir: 50% (5 os)

Achilles: 50% (2 bursts, 1 os, 2 ko)

Now with Sword:

Fafnir: 30% (3 os)

Achilles: 70% (7 ko)

Before you all kill me about getting it before the release date in U.S, my cousin in Japan sent it to me (I bought it on amazon.co.jp, he just sent it to me).
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just got swords and shield in the mail today here’s some testing. A comparison between stock combos (I used low balance mode)

Now with shield:

Now with Sword:

Before you all kill me about getting it before the release date in U.S, my cousin in Japan sent it to me (I bought it on amazon.co.jp, he just sent it to me).

Looks like someone beat you to the punch in starting an Achilles testing thread. The other thread already has a bunch of responds.
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:34 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just got swords and shield in the mail today here’s some testing. A comparison between stock combos (I used low balance mode)

Now with shield:

Now with Sword:

Looks like someone beat you to the punch in starting an Achilles testing thread. The other thread already has a bunch of responds.

Thats the one SunBlader98 did
(Oct. 26, 2020  4:34 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote:

Now with shield:

Now with Sword:

Dang it. I’ll just post this there and have someone close this.