[Takara Tomy]  Hold’ Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for Hold’. If you want me to do tests let me know the two combos you want me to do. 

LS 00C H’ Vs JD Bl Qc’
ZD Z H’ Vs LS Vn Br
LS 0C H’ Vs MB St Br
Feel free to do your own testing with the driver.
Can you do Zwei Diabolos Zenith Hold' VS Perfect Phoenix 00C Xt+?
Lord Bahamut 00cross hold’ vs Perfect Pheonix 00cross xtend plus (stamina)
Would Zwei Diabolos 00 Cross Hold' work?

Maybe Master Bahamut 00 Cross Hold' could work?
Do testing on what frame is best for hold’ LAD, 00cross, 00expand, 00polish, sting, and around.
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:53 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can you do Zwei Diabolos Zenith Hold' VS Perfect Phoenix 00C Xt+?

(Jan. 11, 2020  3:03 AM)Orbit Wrote: Lord Bahamut 00cross hold’ vs Perfect Pheonix 00cross xtend plus (stamina)

I do not have Perfect Phoenix.

(Jan. 11, 2020  3:09 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would Zwei Diabolos 00 Cross Hold' work?

I don’t have Master yet. Hopefully it comes in tomorrow and I can do your test then.
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:53 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can you do Zwei Diabolos Zenith Hold' VS Perfect Phoenix 00C Xt+?

(Jan. 11, 2020  3:03 AM)Orbit Wrote: Lord Bahamut 00cross hold’ vs Perfect Pheonix 00cross xtend plus (stamina)

(Jan. 11, 2020  3:09 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would Zwei Diabolos 00 Cross Hold' work?

I don’t have Master yet. Hopefully it comes in tomorrow and I can do your test then.

Awesome. Thanks!
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:21 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I do not have Perfect Phoenix.

Awesome. Thanks!

No problem! I also would like a combo to test it against.
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

(Jan. 11, 2020  3:09 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would Zwei Diabolos 00 Cross Hold' work?

Zwei Diabolos Zenith Hold' VS Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing.
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:49 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I do not have Perfect Phoenix.

Zwei Diabolos Zenith Hold' VS Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing.

Ok, I will get to it tomorrow!
Hold’ isn’t meant to be used as a attack tip, people mostly use it as a second bearing.
Lord Dragon 2 sting hold’ vs Judgement Diabolos blitz jolt’/ xtreme’
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:34 PM)rightspin99 Wrote: Lord Dragon 2 sting hold’ vs Judgement Diabolos blitz jolt’/ xtreme’

You’ll need to change the chip on Lord. Other than that you’re good but my xtreme’ is worn just to let you know.
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:34 PM)rightspin99 Wrote: Lord Dragon 2 sting hold’ vs Judgement Diabolos blitz jolt’/ xtreme’

You’ll need to change the chip on Lord. Other than that you’re good but my xtreme’ is worn just to let you know.

Dragon 1
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:16 PM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  2:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You’ll need to change the chip on Lord. Other than that you’re good but my xtreme’ is worn just to let you know.

Dragon 1

That will work. I will get to testing soon!
Lord bahamut around or sting (preferably around) hold’ vs Cho z Spriggan 00wall bearing

Actually, Vanguard instead of 00wall
Zwei Diabolos Zenith Hold’ Vs Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing (Right Spin). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Zwei Diabolos Zenith Hold’: 40% (1 OS 3 KO’s)

Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing: 60% (6 OS’)

With a good launch you can KO LS Vn Br, but when it comes down to stamina LS would outspin it, except for when the LS combo got stuck on the tornado ridge and lost all its stamina, but that is rare.

I will be unable to do any more testing with Hold’ until I get a new one as the shaft and plate has become so loose to the point that it falls out of the driver every time I try to launch it now. Feel free to do your own testing with the driver though.
I got a new hold’, so I can get back to testing now.

Lord Spriggan 0Cross Hold’ Vs Master Bahamut Sting Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Lord Spriggan: 10% (1 OS)

Master Bahamut: 90% (3 KO’s 6 OS’)

So I guess hold’ can not outspin opposite spin bearing most of the time, so that is good to know.
What about sting on hold?
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:54 AM)Orbit Wrote: What about sting on hold?

I’m not sure, but Cross definitely has better LAD than sting. Could I maybe have a layer to put the disc and hold’ on and a combo to put it up against?
As you know, on somethings like bearing OWD is more important, I think hold is one of these things.

Judgement Achilles sting hold’ vs Lord Longinus sting bearing

Sen weight on achilles

If you have two lords than lord Achilles sting hold’ instead of judgment
(Jan. 25, 2020  4:11 AM)Orbit Wrote: As you know, on somethings like bearing OWD is more important, I think hold is one of these things.

Judgement Achilles sting hold’ vs Lord Longinus sting bearing

Sen weight on achilles

If you have two lords than lord Achilles sting hold’ instead of judgment
I don’t have a second sting or sen.
Lord doesn’t need a weight and if not sting then around on lord Longinus

If you don’t have around vanguard will work on bearing.
(Jan. 25, 2020  4:23 AM)Orbit Wrote: Lord doesn’t need a weight and if not sting then around on lord Longinus

If you don’t have around vanguard will work on bearing.

But Judgememt Achilles does. What weight do you want on it since I do not have sen?
Zan. Period