[Takara Tomy]  Help me make my team:

Just in case I go to a tourney, I make a team that I have ready at all times. So I ask you to please edit my team with suggestions. I have all the Pre-gens and Dual layers, and most god layers (not any recent beys yet).
My current combos are:

- Drain Fafnir. 0Meteor.Trans
-Alter Chronos. 7Bump. Nothing
-Deep Chaos. 4Glaive. Revolve

Thank you for your deck suggestions! My new combos are:

-Alter Chronos. 0Bump. Merge
-Drain Fafnir. 7Star. Bearing
(Backup: Tornado Wyvern. 4Meteor. Nothing)

Please continue to give me helpful advice. Thanks again!
(May. 13, 2018  1:49 AM)Longunus Wrote: Just in case I go to a tourney, I make a team that I have ready at all times. So I ask you to please edit my team with suggestions. I have all the Pre-gens and Dual layers, and most god layers (not any recent beys yet).
My current combos are:

I’d suggest to use 7 on your fafnir or Deep Chaos  instead. 7 is better than 0 and 4 in terms of stamina.
(May. 13, 2018  1:49 AM)Longunus Wrote: Just in case I go to a tourney, I make a team that I have ready at all times. So I ask you to please edit my team with suggestions. I have all the Pre-gens and Dual layers, and most god layers (not any recent beys yet).
My current combos are:

It's called a Deck bro, and use Revolve on Df as it helps with Spin stealing.
(May. 13, 2018  2:53 AM)leosama Wrote:
My current combos are:

I’d suggest to use 7 on your fafnir or Deep Chaos  instead. 7 is better than 0 and 4 in terms of stamina.
Agree Bro.

@[Kei] this thread belongs to Burst customization, can you move it?
I suggest you change nothing to orbit or atomic. :-)
My current combos are:

1. 0 is terrible for stamina, Meteor doesn't have good LAD
2. Nothing is a terrible driver.
3. Pretty good combo.

REWRITEN:

Drain Fafnir.2/4/5/7G/C/S.Br
Alter Chronos.2/4/5/7/0B.O/At/Y/D
Deep Chaos.4G.R