[Takara Tomy]  Heaven Testing and Discussion

(Feb. 08, 2020  6:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  6:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I figured. Now to try the above test again but with a
Sliding shoot:

Results:

Heaven Achilles: 90% (6 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Judgement Diabolos: 10% (1 KO)

The fact that Heaven didn’t burst once kind of surprised me.

Maybe I should try the Achilles chip. The combination with the Valkyrie chip burst 9 out of the 10 rounds.

More teeth helps it to burst less. Valkyrie has large teeth but only two of them.

(Feb. 08, 2020  6:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  6:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I figured. Now to try the above test again but with a
Sliding shoot:

Results:

Heaven Achilles: 90% (6 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Judgement Diabolos: 10% (1 KO)

The fact that Heaven didn’t burst once kind of surprised me.

Maybe I should try the Achilles chip. The combination with the Valkyrie chip burst 9 out of the 10 rounds.

BuilderROB
Heaven Achilles Sting Orbit Metal Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Hunter' Retsu. I did 10 rounds.
Heaven Achilles: 30%
Judgement Pegasus: 70%

Figured. My worn xtreme’ does quite badly against the combo. Later I will try the test again but with quick’.
I posted the new test. Heaven with the Achilles chip did a little better, but Judgement Pegasus just throws it around.

(Feb. 08, 2020  6:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  6:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Maybe I should try the Achilles chip. The combination with the Valkyrie chip burst 9 out of the 10 rounds.

More teeth helps it to burst less. Valkyrie has large teeth but only two of them.

(Feb. 08, 2020  6:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Maybe I should try the Achilles chip. The combination with the Valkyrie chip burst 9 out of the 10 rounds.

BuilderROB
Heaven Achilles Sting Orbit Metal Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Hunter' Retsu. I did 10 rounds.
Heaven Achilles: 30%
Judgement Pegasus: 70%

Figured. My worn xtreme’ does quite badly against the combo. Later I will try the test again but with quick’.

That should work better.
Heaven Diabolos Blitz Destroy’ Vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Heaven Diabolos: 20% (1 OS 1 KO)

Lord Spriggan: 80% (8 OS’)

Heaven doesn’t have the KO potential I thought it might have. I’ll probably try a sliding shoot next test.