[Takara Tomy]  Heaven Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for the Heaven layer base.

Heaven Diabolos 0Cross Ultimate Reboot’ Vs. Zwei Spriggan Sting Quick’ Zan. I did ten rounds.

Results: 

Heaven Diabolos: 60% (3 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Zwei Spriggan: 40% (4 KO’s)

When it came down to stamina, Heaven Diabolos had better stamina, as expected. If Zwei Spriggan got a good hit, though, it could KO Heaven Diabolos.
I've been using Heaven Odin Blitz Destroy' Sen to great success in the gauntlet battles we have. I used to use the diabolos chip but it was needed elsewhere among my guys and hasn't been reconnected to Heaven in some time. It has great spin time and a good amount of hitting power, defeating Lord Spriggan Outer Xtend+ 3/1 via 3 KOs in our last one. Despite appearing initially weak due to the lack of weight on the base it has shown itself to be a rather successful attacker among a lot of the currently released beys, even without the use of the diabolos chip. Even against Judgment Diabolos it does well, but can burst on rapid successive impacts. I just wish I had a real good green GT chip for it.
(Feb. 07, 2020  7:48 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I've been using Heaven Odin Blitz Destroy' Sen to great success in the gauntlet battles we have. I used to use the diabolos chip but it was needed elsewhere among my guys and hasn't been reconnected to Heaven in some time. It has great spin time and a good amount of hitting power, defeating Lord Spriggan Outer Xtend+ 3/1 via 3 KOs in our last one. Despite appearing initially weak due to the lack of weight on the base it has shown itself to be a rather successful attacker among a lot of the currently released beys, even without the use of the diabolos chip. Even against Judgment Diabolos it does well, but can burst on rapid successive impacts. I just wish I had a real good green GT chip for it.

I would use destroy’, but I don’t have it. I’m hoping to get one with RBV 19’s release. The only plastic drivers I really got are things like spiral’, and ultimate reboot’. I have quick’ but that seems too aggressive with Heaven.
It doesn't seem to have the smacking power to justify rubber drivers, and the stamina it offers is killed off when using them so I've stayed clear. Ultimate Reboot' seems to be a perfectly suitable driver for Heaven, but Destroy' does feel like the driver that gives it the most. I haven't used Spiral' as the two I own are given to different beys. The success I've gotten from Spiral' usually derives from a smaller, dense layer, such as Archer Hercules and Knockout, which implies that Heaven wouldn't come close to the impact it makes while on Destroy'. If I had another Ultimate Reboot' I would definitely try it out but that driver is almost exclusively used by my Dead Hades.
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:17 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: It doesn't seem to have the smacking power to justify rubber drivers, and the stamina it offers is killed off when using them so I've stayed clear. Ultimate Reboot' seems to be a perfectly suitable driver for Heaven, but Destroy' does feel like the driver that gives it the most. I haven't used Spiral' as the two I own are given to different beys. The success I've gotten from Spiral' usually derives from a smaller, dense layer, such as Archer Hercules and Knockout, which implies that Heaven wouldn't come close to the impact it makes while on Destroy'. If I had another Ultimate Reboot' I would definitely try it out but that driver is almost exclusively used by my Dead Hades.

Is there a different weight and chip that would work with it? I don't have the Diabolos chip. Also, what about the Dm' driver?
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:17 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: It doesn't seem to have the smacking power to justify rubber drivers, and the stamina it offers is killed off when using them so I've stayed clear. Ultimate Reboot' seems to be a perfectly suitable driver for Heaven, but Destroy' does feel like the driver that gives it the most. I haven't used Spiral' as the two I own are given to different beys. The success I've gotten from Spiral' usually derives from a smaller, dense layer, such as Archer Hercules and Knockout, which implies that Heaven wouldn't come close to the impact it makes while on Destroy'. If I had another Ultimate Reboot' I would definitely try it out but that driver is almost exclusively used by my Dead Hades.

That makes sense. I’m gonna try and test it against a Master combo now.

Heaven Achilles Blitz Ultimate Reboot’ Zan (Sliding Shoot) Vs. Master Bahamut 0Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Heaven Achilles: 20% (2 KO)

Master Bahamut: 80% (6 OS 2 KO)

With a skilled Sliding Shoot, which I was only able to pull off well twice, you can KO Master Bahamut. I will do further testing against Lord Spriggan and Judgement Diabolos later.
Spriggan, Odin, and either of the Diabolos chips are the only ones who I've had results with when it comes to withstanding bursts and I have tried every chip on the layer. Zan makes its dipping a little too much and can cause it to scrape, Gen lowers the KO potential too much, Go just kills your stamina for no real additional hitting power, Ten doesn't put the weight where it needs to be, and Retsu suffers the same problem as Go just to a lesser degree. Metsu is ok but Heaven feels more like a stamina layer who just happens to also attack so the buff isn't anything special. Sou and Sen best improve its ability to become stable after rising back up, which is really what the layer needs in order to keep going. If you're not in possession of Diabolos then Sou and Sen are my recommendations. I personally use Sen because my only Sou is in use elsewhere. I don't own a Goku yet but I'm sure it would be serviceable.

Personally, I think Dm' is one of the worst drivers out there. I've gotten rid of every one I've had and never found it to be an improvement when compared against other competent drivers, but that's a discussion for elsewhere.
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:50 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Spriggan, Odin, and either of the Diabolos chips are the only ones who I've had results with when it comes to withstanding bursts and I have tried every chip on the layer. Zan makes its dipping a little too much and can cause it to scrape, Gen lowers the KO potential too much, Go just kills your stamina for no real additional hitting power, Ten doesn't put the weight where it needs to be, and Retsu suffers the same problem as Go just to a lesser degree. Metsu is ok but Heaven feels more like a stamina layer who just happens to also attack so the buff isn't anything special. Sou and Sen best improve its ability to become stable after rising back up, which is really what the layer needs in order to keep going. If you're not in possession of Diabolos then Sou and Sen are my recommendations. I personally use Sen because my only Sou is in use elsewhere. I don't own a Goku yet but I'm sure it would be serviceable.

Personally, I think Dm' is one of the worst drivers out there. I've gotten rid of every one I've had and never found it to be an improvement when compared against other competent drivers, but that's a discussion for elsewhere.

I simply used Zan with Achilles because I am not in possession of Sen or Sou, and didn’t use Diabolos because in a tournament environment it would be used somewhere else, but I’ll probably use Diabolos from now on until I get a sou or Sen weight.
I'll do tests later with Heaven Spriggan Blitz Ul' Sen. Smile
Heaven Diabolos Blitz Ultimate Reboot’ Vs Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Heaven Diabolos: 50% (2 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Lord Spriggan: 50% (4 OS’ 1 KO)

This was an interesting test. When it came down to LAD, Xtend+ had more obviously, but Heaven Diabolos with a Sliding Shoot can deliver those KO’s pretty well. If it doesn’t KO Lord Spriggan it usually takes a lot of it’s stamina away to the point where Heaven Diabolos can occasionally OS it if it lost enough stamina.
I found Heaven with Sting Orbit(both regular and metal variation is fine) a good defence type. It has good ko resistance but lacks burst resistance.
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:51 PM)Orpheus Wrote: I found Heaven with Sting Orbit(both regular and metal variation is fine) a good defence type. It has good ko resistance but lacks burst resistance.

Probably a good idea to put it on a chip like Valkyrie then. What about the layer weight?
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:51 PM)Orpheus Wrote: I found Heaven with Sting Orbit(both regular and metal variation is fine) a good defence type. It has good ko resistance but lacks burst resistance.

Probably a good idea to put it on a chip like Valkyrie then. What about the layer weight?

Putting Valkyrie dosent work, i mainly use Achilles and Dragon2 since they are currently the strongest. Also i mostly use Metsu or Zan with heaven
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:57 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Probably a good idea to put it on a chip like Valkyrie then. What about the layer weight?

Putting Valkyrie dosent work, i mainly use Achilles and Dragon2 since they are currently the strongest. Also i mostly use Metsu or Zan with heaven

Ok then, I have Achilles so I’ll probably use that. Any combo to put it up against?
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:57 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Putting Valkyrie dosent work, i mainly use Achilles and Dragon2 since they are currently the strongest. Also i mostly use Metsu or Zan with heaven

Ok then, I have Achilles so I’ll probably use that. Any combo to put it up against?

Judgment Diaboros 0Expand Xtreme’
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:05 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ok then, I have Achilles so I’ll probably use that. Any combo to put it up against?

Judgment Diaboros 0Expand Xtreme’
My xtreme’ is quite worn. Would you still want me to use xtreme’ or use my nearly new quick’?
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:05 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Judgment Diaboros 0Expand Xtreme’
My xtreme’ is quite worn. Would you still want me to use xtreme’ or use my nearly new quick’?

Worn Xtreme’ is perfect
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:12 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: My xtreme’ is quite worn. Would you still want me to use xtreme’ or use my nearly new quick’?

Worn Xtreme’ is perfect
Well ok then. From test launching it isn’t as aggressive but I’ll do it anyway.
I'm going to try HV St Om Zan VS JP Bl Sp' Retsu.

Heaven Valkyrie Sting Orbit Metal Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Spiral' Retsu
Heaven Valkyrie: 70%
Judgement Pegasus: 30%
This combination has great defensive potential.
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:16 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm going to try HV St Om Zan VS JP Bl Sp' Retsu.

Try the test again but with hunter’ on Judgement Pegasus.
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:16 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm going to try HV St Om Zan VS JP Bl Sp' Retsu.

Try the test again but with hunter’ on Judgement Pegasus.

I just tried it with Destroy, but I can test Hn' on it.
Heaven Valkyrie St Om Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Destroy Retsu. I did 10 rounds
Heaven Valkyrie: 40%
Judgement Pegasus: 60%
Heaven Achilles Blitz Orbit Metal Zan Vs. Judgement Diabolos 0Expand Xtreme’ (Worn). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Heaven Achilles: 70% (3 KO’s 4OS’)

Judgement Diabolos: (3 KO’s)

In a bit I am gonna try this test again with a sliding shoot on Judgement Diabolos to see what happens.
Heaven Valkyrie Sting Orbit Metal Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Hunter' Retsu. I did 10 rounds.
Heaven Valkyrie: 10%
Judgement Pegasus: 90%
(Feb. 08, 2020  6:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Heaven Valkyrie Sting Orbit Metal Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Hunter' Retsu. I did 10 rounds.

I figured. Now to try the above test again but with a
Sliding shoot:

Results:

Heaven Achilles: 90% (6 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Judgement Diabolos: 10% (1 KO)

The fact that Heaven didn’t burst once kind of surprised me.
(Feb. 08, 2020  6:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  6:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Heaven Valkyrie Sting Orbit Metal Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Hunter' Retsu. I did 10 rounds.

I figured. Now to try the above test again but with a
Sliding shoot:

Results:

Heaven Achilles: 90% (6 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Judgement Diabolos: 10% (1 KO)

The fact that Heaven didn’t burst once kind of surprised me.

Maybe I should try the Achilles chip. The combination with the Valkyrie chip burst 9 out of the 10 rounds.

BuilderROB
Heaven Achilles Sting Orbit Metal Zan VS Judgement Pegasus Blitz Hunter' Retsu. I did 10 rounds.
Heaven Achilles: 30%
Judgement Pegasus: 70%