[Takara Tomy]  Guardian Kerbeus Combos?

Guardian Kerbeus 7 Revolve (with an A Mold God Chip) is probably the best one. That being said, in terms of pure stamina it has been outclassed by Deep Chaos.

Moved to Burst Customizations.
It’s Already easy enough to burst kerbeus, so let’s try not to make it worse
(Feb. 11, 2018  8:53 PM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: It’s Already easy enough to burst kerbeus, so let’s try not to make it worse

For pure stamina.
(Feb. 12, 2018  3:31 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  8:53 PM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: It’s Already easy enough to burst kerbeus, so let’s try not to make it worse

For pure stamina.
it would be good then. with Mold A chip it will be harder to burst too.

but in case someone's having Bearing he should just use it with dC with Mold A chip. its just better.

That's true. Bearing makes it actually easier for the opponent's bey to burst yours, even if it's just a bit. 
If you ask me, I agree with Steeper Tumip. I am persuaded that Revolve is one of the Best choices
(Feb. 12, 2018  6:19 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:

That's true. Bearing makes it actually easier for the opponent's bey to burst yours, even if it's just a bit. 
If you ask me, I agree with Steeper Tumip. I am persuaded that Revolve is one of the Best choices

As I said earlier, for pure stamina. But that would only work against mG and a maybe a few other beys. Most other bey could burst it though.
(Feb. 13, 2018  1:21 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  6:19 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: That's true. Bearing makes it actually easier for the opponent's bey to burst yours, even if it's just a bit. 

As I said earlier, for pure stamina. But that would only work against mG and a maybe a few other beys. Most other bey could burst it though.

My best guess is the stock combo is the best way to go, eh?

(Feb. 12, 2018  10:00 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  3:31 AM)ptf606 Wrote: For pure stamina.
it would be good then. with Mold A chip it will be harder to burst too.

but in case someone's having Bearing he should just use it with dC with Mold A chip. its just better.

Hold on, what's a Mold A chip?
(Feb. 14, 2018  4:54 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  1:21 AM)ptf606 Wrote: As I said earlier, for pure stamina. But that would only work against mG and a maybe a few other beys. Most other bey could burst it though.

My best guess is the stock combo is the best way to go, eh?

(Feb. 12, 2018  10:00 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: it would be good then. with Mold A chip it will be harder to burst too.

Hold on, what's a Mold A chip?

God Chip with Mold Number A+number. those are ususally tighter then other god chips and they make your bey harder to burst
How about using it as an attacker or destabiliser?Its gimmick seems to do something on this.
Putting Guardian Kerbeus in Bearing can make a right spin Arc Bahamut. But with how little attack type left spin layers we have, it's not much