[Takara Tomy]  Grand/Rock/Ace Dragon Testing Thread

I just got Ace Dragon! Anyone got any recommendations for testing? 

I have most of the Cho-Z Beys except eF, vL, dP, CzS, wV, zA, bL, and Shining/Shadow Amaterios. 

Also I do not have Slash Valkyrie, or Bushin Ashura.

And I DO NOT have a Takara Tomy Atomic Driver so I can't do any test with that (if anyone else got Dragon and TT Atomic that'll be nice if you could :p )

I do have duplicates of some parts mainly Bump as it is competitive.

List of parts unavailable (most parts TT):
All Single/Dual Layers

All God Layers except Ark Bahamut, and Nightmare Longinus

All Cho-Z Layers listed earlier in this post

All Letter Discs except Sting, Zenith, Nine, Triple, Central, Boost, and Outer (I think that counts)

3 & 5 Discs

Angle, Flow, Hit, Proof, Reach, Star, Turn, and Wall Frames

All Dash Drivers

Slash Valkyrie, and Bushin Ashura's parts

And mostly Driver originating from Single, Dual, or God Layers besides Atomic, Bearing, and Destroy
Gran Dragon 10C.Xt+ (or Revolve) vs Cho-Z Valkyrie 00T.X
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:41 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Gran Dragon 10C.Xt+ (or Revolve) vs Cho-Z Valkyrie 00T.X

Sorry I don't have Turn, or Xtreme. Also what mode for Xt+?
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:42 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:41 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Gran Dragon 10C.Xt+ (or Revolve) vs Cho-Z Valkyrie 00T.X

Sorry I don't have Turn, or Xtreme. Also what mode for Xt+?

Stamina mode for Xt+, and maybe Hunter and Bump on CZ-V.

Also, if you have CZ-A, is it alright for me to ask you to use that in place of CZ-V?
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:42 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Sorry I don't have Turn, or Xtreme. Also what mode for Xt+?

Stamina mode for Xt+, and maybe Hunter and Bump on CZ-V.

Also, if you have CZ-A, is it alright for me to ask you to use that in place of CZ-V?

Ok I'll switch out CZ-A but I have no Hunter either xD (Note to self: make a list of what I have and don't lol)
A combo that is pretty decent from my experience is Ace Dragon 8' Meteor Destroy. So, could you do that against Revive Phoenix 0 Eternal?
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:46 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Stamina mode for Xt+, and maybe Hunter and Bump on CZ-V.

Ok I'll switch out CZ-A but I have no Hunter either xD (Note to self: make a list of what I have and don't lol)

Hmmm. Maybe CZ-A.00B.Ch?

I've seen a Japanese YouTube channel use that combo (and their stadiums aren't modified to my knowledge). So I'm interested in seeing how it fares.

If Charge doesn't work, Orbit is fine
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:50 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:46 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Ok I'll switch out CZ-A but I have no Hunter either xD (Note to self: make a list of what I have and don't lol)

Hmmm. Maybe CZ-A.00B.Ch?

I've seen a Japanese YouTube channel use that combo (and their stadiums aren't modified to my knowledge). So I'm interested in seeing how it fares.

Ok I need to go do something but when I'm back

Grand Dragon 10Cross Xtend+ vs. Cho-Z Achilles 00Bump Charge
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:50 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:46 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Ok I'll switch out CZ-A but I have no Hunter either xD (Note to self: make a list of what I have and don't lol)

Hmmm. Maybe CZ-A.00B.Ch?

The Cho-Z Achilles combo definitely has potential as long as you can catch your opponent near the edge of the stadium.
Grand Dragon 10Cross Xtend+ Zan (Stamina Mode) vs. Cho-Z Achilles 00Bump Charge

Round 1: CzA Over Finish (CzA launched first)
Round 2: CzA Burst Finish (GD launched first)
Round 3: CzA Burst Finish (CzA launched first)
Round 4: Double Burst Finish (GD launched first)
Round 5: CzA Burst Finish (CzA launched first)
Round 6: Double Burst Finish (GD)
Round 7: GD Spin Finish (CzA)
Round 8: CzA Burst Finish (GD)
Round 9: GD Burst Finish (CzA)
Round 10: CzA Over Finish (GD)

CzA 00B Ch - 6 Bursts, 2 Over (about 67% Win Rate)
GD 10C Xt+ Zan - 3 Bursts, 1 Spin (about 33% Win Rate)
I have most of the parts from Dual/God/Chouzetsu, but don't have duplicate of: Outer, 00, Wall, all Dash Drivers, Quest, stock combos of Dragon, Valkyrie, and Ashura (as I only bought 1 each)

I also don't have Shining Amaterios (cuz too expensive) or Jolt' (yet)

I can try combos that will need Atomic (will specify which color was used too, so you'd have idea of the performance difference). I have tons of those due to bad kids opening up the tW RBVs to get the prize Beys in stores (so I was able to nab the other combos with Atomic lol), as well as buying 2 God customize sets and other sets that had Atomic.
Alright I think I'm gonna do a test of 2 of my own recommendations to get this going more

Ace Dragon 0Expand Destroy Zan vs. Orb Egis 8Bump Eternal

the AD Combo seems like an interesting one to face along with its tight teeth with Destroy. and I'm choosing the oE combo as it is one of my personal combos that is really good also with the fact that my Orb Egis has never bursted so we're gonna see what happens with this battle.

Round 1: AD Over Finish (oE launched first)
Round 2: oE Spin Finish (AD launched first)
Round 3: oE Spin Finish (oE)
Round 4: AD Spin Finish (AD)
Round 5: oE Spin Finish (oE)
Round 6: oE Spin Finish (AD)
Round 7: oE Spin Finish (oE)
Round 8: oE Spin Finish (AD)
Round 9: AD Over Finish (oE)
Round 10: AD Over Finish (AD)

AD.0E.Ds Zan - 3 Overs, 1 Spin (40% Win Rate)
oE.8B.Et - 6 Spins (60% Win Rate)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dragon 0 Absorb Zan vs. Archer Hercules Ωuter Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)

Round 1: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 2: GD Spin Finish (GD)
Round 3: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 4: aH Spin Finish (GD)
Round 5: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 6: GD Spin Finish (GD)
Round 7: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 8: aH Spin Finish (GD)
Round 9: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 10: aH Spin Finish (GD)

GD.0.Ab Zan - 7 Spins (70% Win Rate)
aH.Ω.Xt+ - 3 Spins (30% Win Rate)

Grand Dragon 0Expand Absorb Zan vs. Archer Hercules Ωuter Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)

Round 1: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 2: aH Spin Finish (GD)
Round 3: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 5: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 6: aH Spin Finish (GD)
Round 7: GD Spin Finish (aH)
Round 8: GD Spin Finish (GD)
Round 9: GD Spin Finish (aH)

GD.0E.Ab Zan - 6 Spins (60% Win Rate)
aH.Ω.Xt+ - 4 Spins (40% Win Rate)
Can you test gran dragon/valkyrie 10E ds' against pP/aH 10C xt+

It would also be awesome if you can test gran dragon/valkyrie 10 ds' against pP/aH 10C xt+
If you are wondering what is different,in the second test there is no frame for GD combo.
(Mar. 30, 2019  12:22 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can you test gran dragon/valkyrie 10E ds' against pP/aH 10C xt+

It would also be awesome if you can test gran dragon/valkyrie 10 ds' against pP/aH 10C xt+
If you are wondering what is different,in the second test there is no frame for GD combo.

I only have one 10, I don't have Dead Phoenix so I can't do Perfect Phoenix, and I don't have Destroy' please look at the list of parts I don't have in the post so you know what you can choose from. Also what Xt+ mode?
(Mar. 30, 2019  1:28 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  12:22 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can you test gran dragon/valkyrie 10E ds' against pP/aH 10C xt+

I only have one 10, I don't have Dead Phoenix so I can't do Perfect Phoenix, and I don't have Destroy' please look at the list of parts I don't have in the post so you know what you can choose from. Also what Xt+ mode?

Can you test gran dragon 10E ds against aH 00C xt+(stamina)?
(Mar. 30, 2019  1:44 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  1:28 PM)MrBlade Wrote: I only have one 10, I don't have Dead Phoenix so I can't do Perfect Phoenix, and I don't have Destroy' please look at the list of parts I don't have in the post so you know what you can choose from. Also what Xt+ mode?

Can you test gran dragon 10E ds against aH 00C xt+(stamina)?

Ok then!

Grand Dragon 10Expand Destroy Zan vs. Archer Hercules 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)

Round 1: aH Spin Finish (aH launched first)
Round 2: aH Spin Finish (GD launched first)
Round 3: aH Spin Finish (aH)
Round 5: aH Spin Finish (aH)
Round 7: aH Spin Finish (aH)
Round 9: aH Spin Finish (aH)

GD.10E.Ds Zan - 0 Spins (0% Win Rate)
aH.00C.Xt+ - 10 Spins (100% Win Rate)
Can you try hS .00E.Br Vs aD .10D.Ds
Wow.I expected the AD combo to do much better.Did it have some smash attack power?
Can you test it again without the frame?
Grand Dragon 10 Destroy Zan vs. Archer Hercules 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)

Round 1: aH Spin Finish (aH)
Round 2: aH Spin Finish (GD)
Round 3: aH Spin Finish (aH)
Round 5: aH Spin Finish (aH)
Round 7: aH Spin Finish (aH)
Round 9: aH Spin Finish (aH)

GD.10.Ds Zan - 0 Spins (0% Win Rate)
aH.00C.Xt+ - 10 Spins (100% Win Rate)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ace Dragon 10Dagger Destroy Zan vs. Hell Salamander 00Expand Bearing

Round 1: hS Spin Finish (hS)
Round 2: hS Spin Finish (AD)
Round 3: AD Burst Finish (hS)
Round 4: AD Burst Finish (AD)
Round 5: hS Spin Finish (hS)
Round 6: hS Spin Finish (AD)
Round 7: hS Spin Finish (hS)
Round 8: AD Burst Finish (AD)
Round 9: hS Spin Finish (hS)
Round 10: AD Burst Finish (AD)

AD.10D.Ds Zan - 4 Bursts (40% Win Rate)