[Takara Tomy]  Glide Ragnaruk Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for Glide Ragnaruk. 

Tests
Feel free to suggest combos to put up against another combo, and feel free to do your own testing with Glide Ragnaruk here.
Can you please do Glide Ragnaruk 00 cross atomic 1S vs Judgement diabolos sting xtreme'?
(Apr. 09, 2020  5:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Can you please do Glide Ragnaruk 00 cross atomic 1S vs Judgement diabolos sting xtreme'?

My Xtreme’ is worn. Do you still want me to do the test? I can replace Xtreme’ with Quick’ if you want me to.
(Apr. 09, 2020  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: My Xtreme’ is worn. Do you still want me to do the test? I can replace Xtreme’ with Quick’ if you want me to.

Yep.
(Apr. 09, 2020  5:19 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: My Xtreme’ is worn. Do you still want me to do the test? I can replace Xtreme’ with Quick’ if you want me to.

Yep.

Glide Ragnaruk 00Cross Atomic Vs Judgement Diabolos Sting Xtreme’

Could you use wheel and the chassis instead of 00C and repeat? I mean stock, just replace Revolve.

Glide Ragnaruk 1S Wheel Atomic Vs Judgement Diabolos Sting Xtreme’
Please may you try this combo out Glide ragnaruk Xt+ 1B with helios chip core
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Please may you try this combo out Glide ragnaruk Xt+ 1B with helios chip core

Helios is a left spin chip

Could you use Glide and pP with two of the same disk and driver to see what has better stamina. Or possibly the same but with lord
(Apr. 10, 2020  1:16 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  11:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Please may you try this combo out Glide ragnaruk Xt+ 1B with helios chip core

Could you use Glide and pP with two of the same disk and driver to see what has better stamina. Or possibly the same but with lord

No he wants the chip core. The chip cores should be interchangeable between all beys(The little things that came with Burn Phoenix and Union Diabolos)
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:02 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Could you use wheel and the chassis instead of 00C and repeat? I mean stock, just replace Revolve.

Again, my Xtreme’ is worn. This means it is very slow in the stadium compared to a mint one. Do you still want me to use Xtreme’ over my Quick’?

I didn’t buy any other Sparking Beys other than Glide Ragnaruk for now.
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  10:02 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Could you use wheel and the chassis instead of 00C and repeat? I mean stock, just replace Revolve.

Again, my Xtreme’ is worn. This means it is very slow in the stadium compared to a mint one. Do you still want me to use Xtreme’ over my Quick’?

Hmm okay just do GRg.Hw.B'
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Again, my Xtreme’ is worn. This means it is very slow in the stadium compared to a mint one. Do you still want me to use Xtreme’ over my Quick’?

Hmm okay just do GRg.Hw.B'

I don’t have hurricane (and I don’t know why you would want me to test such a bad disc) and what’s B’?
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Hmm okay just do GRg.Hw.B'

I don’t have hurricane (and I don’t know why you would want me to test such a bad disc) and what’s B’?
Whoops my bad I meant to say Glide Ragnaruk  wheel blow'/accel'
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t have hurricane (and I don’t know why you would want me to test such a bad disc) and what’s B’?
Whoops my bad I meant to say Glide Ragnaruk  wheel blow'/accel'

Ok. Against what combo?

(Apr. 10, 2020  1:16 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:

Glide Ragnaruk 00Glaive Atomic 1S (Odd) Vs Perfect Phoenix 00Glaive Atomic (Even)
(Apr. 10, 2020  3:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Whoops my bad I meant to say Glide Ragnaruk  wheel blow'/accel'

Ok. Against what combo?

(Apr. 10, 2020  1:16 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Helios is a left spin chip

Glide Ragnaruk 00Glaive Atomic 1S (Odd) Vs Perfect Phoenix 00Glaive Atomic (Even)
Perfect Phoenix outer xtend please
(Apr. 11, 2020  2:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  3:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ok. Against what combo?

Perfect Phoenix outer xtend please

I do not have a regular Xtend.
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  2:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Perfect Phoenix outer xtend please

Probably assume he meant Xt+. The way the combo is set up, I highly doubt he meant normal Xt.
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  2:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Perfect Phoenix outer xtend please

Whoops  i mean Xt+
(Apr. 11, 2020  6:13 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I do not have a regular Xtend.

Whoops  i mean Xt+

Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Accel’ 1S (Even) Vs Perfect Phoenix Outer Xtend+ (Odd)
Okay, take Quick' on Judgement vs. Glide 1S Wheel Atomic BuilderROB

That is why you should switch Atomic halfway through the test (or all mirror parts in general). Please keep that in mind.
(Apr. 10, 2020  3:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  2:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Whoops my bad I meant to say Glide Ragnaruk  wheel blow'/accel'

Ok. Against what combo?

(Apr. 10, 2020  1:16 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Helios is a left spin chip

Can you do that combo vs Super Hyperion Destroy' 1A
(Apr. 12, 2020  1:49 AM)beyburst bey Wrote: Can you do that combo vs Super Hyperion Destroy' 1A

I don’t have super Hyperion.
If you have Regalia Genesis can you try Regalia Genesis sting destroy' thanks
Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Atomic 1S vs. Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick'

Thank you BuilderROB
(Apr. 13, 2020  4:28 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Atomic 1S vs. Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick'

Thank you BuilderROB
Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Atomic 1S Vs Judgement Diabolos Sting Quick’