[Takara Tomy]  Giga on Destroy has really good LAD

I tested Astral Phoenix Giga Metal Destroy -0 vs a bunch of Vanish Bahamut combos;
(I used MDs only because its plate spins much smoother than my other Destroys, used Phoenix because I'm using MDs
The Gg is 32.6g and has 4 stars, Ov is 33.92g with 2 starts and Nx+S is 35.77g with 4 stars)

Launched Vanish first 5 times, then Astral in all of the tests.

Vs V.B.Ov.Nv.-0:
4 wins (1 KO, 3 OS), 2 draws, 4 loses (1KO, 3 OS)

Vs V.B.Ov.HXt'+.-0:
4 wins (1KO, 3Os), 3 draws, 3 loses (all OS)

Vs V.B.Ov.Br.-0:
4 wins (1KO, 3Os), 3 draws, 3 loses (all OS)
(this one was kinda suprising cuz Br looked like it has a slightly favorable matchup here in the matches I did before starting to note down results)

Vs V.B.Ov.Zn'+Z.-0:
2 wins (all OS), 1 draw, 7 loses (all OS)

Vs V.B.NX+S.Mb -0:
2 wins (all OS), 4 draws, 4 loses (all OS)

Vs V.B.Ov.Dr.-0:
0 wins, 2 draws, 8 loses (all OS)

Recorded the tests here but Nv and Dr are missing, (used my laptops built in camera so low quality and no audio btw): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...48bfbvvlIB

So... except for the bad matchups vs Zn'+Z and Dr, looks like (a well free spinnig) Ds manages to lose less than half the time vs top LAD drivers.
I can’t remember which disc I used but I did use Astral (left) with Ds’ to win against TSO with Astral Tapered Bearing in a ranked match. Ds will really surprise you sometimes for sure
Over is better than Giga, I don't understand why people use still use Giga when you have Over (unless you don't have Over then I understand)
(Mar. 14, 2022  4:46 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: Over is better than Giga, I don't understand why people use still use Giga when you have Over (unless you don't have Over then I understand)

Giga seemed to roll over better after tipping over
(Mar. 14, 2022  4:46 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: Over is better than Giga, I don't understand why people use still use Giga when you have Over (unless you don't have Over then I understand)
Over is a lot lower than Giga. On drivers that roll on their axis for LAD like destroy. A disc with a more upward will help its LAD because the disc not being downward will not touch the ground as fast. Over is better than Giga on everything except attack types, lower drivers, and drivers that roll on their axis for LAD.