[Takara Tomy]  Found a bug/exploit in the hybrid driver

So I was messin around until then I launched regalia γenesis so hard like hard (with sparking launcher)
and the drive/tip won't stop rotating so it had a tendency to outspin other Beyblades by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG time
so it would be op in Beyblade tournaments to survive the harshest attacks 

But I have a question for you,
Do you think it will be illegal in tournaments?
(Sep. 14, 2021  1:49 AM)PSYCLOPSA Wrote: So I was messin around until then I launched regalia γenesis so hard like hard (with sparking launcher)
and the drive/tip won't stop rotating so it had a tendency to outspin other Beyblades by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG time

It normally does that. It stalls in electric mode, but I think you might be exaggerating a bit, and you might have been out spinning smaller beys easily, but I doubt it’ll outspin beys in tournaments easily.
no fought brave valkrie rage longinus and world sprigan
(Sep. 14, 2021  5:41 AM)PSYCLOPSA Wrote: no fought brave valkrie rage longinus and world sprigan

Brave and rage don’t have good stamina, world’s stamina is just ok. Not that the beys themselves are bad, cause rage brave and world are awesome! But they don’t have much stamina especially compared to stuff nowadays. But feel free to try it out in a tournament! Best of luck if you do!
thanks sadly i cant participate in any yet Unhappy
(Sep. 14, 2021  2:04 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  1:49 AM)PSYCLOPSA Wrote: So I was messin around until then I launched regalia γenesis so hard like hard (with sparking launcher)

It normally does that. It stalls in electric mode, but I think you might be exaggerating a bit, and you might have been out spinning smaller beys easily, but I doubt it’ll outspin beys in tournaments easily.

lmao my friend has an ignition' driver that spins more than 5 minutes or so, i have a clip of it but the clip is less than 5 minutes tho

This has been known for quite some time, if a Hybrid combo is too unbalanced/unstable, the driver will run constantly. This effect is most notable on GT combos using the Go (?) layer weight. Although it can theoretically work on almost any Hybrid combo, the chances of it occurring will vary significantly.
I also just got Hybrid, I love it. I sometimes feel like I train it or smth because it did this one time where it just stayed on for the whole round lmao and just tornado stalled. Is it supposed to do that?